• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Black Friday Sale + 10% off PSN Code

Grabbed Hitman for $27. Couldn't bring myself to buy anything else. I now have that, Titanfall, Dishonored, World Of FF, and Gears 4 in the backlog along with Last Guardian releasing on the 6th. Plus if I can get Battlefield for under $30 I'll be buying that too.

All these games and no time =( Good problem to have in the grand scheme of things.

Edit: and those are just the recent games in my backlog...

Syysch

How fun is JC3? I already got mad max, darksiders warmaster.. Trying to stock up on fun games.

Just Cause 3? From what I remember, it runs like hot garbage, with every patch they released making its performance worse and worse. And it's not the "oh I don't really notice frame drops" kind of bad, but the "regularly runs in the teens or worse whenever there's explosions (which is the point of the game)" bad.

WTF @ 20% PSN code. How did I not know.

Friday is gonna be fun.

$$$$$$

28167631_350_350.jpg

Maulik

Has anyone tried the code from that ebay seller? Mine just said its not valid for this platform. Anyone have this issue? Don't want to get scammed.

Eanan

Do they still do trials for PS+? I never had one in my USA account so could sign up for it and get extra discounts.

Maulik

What do you guys think of Rainbow Seige, worth getting the gold?

An easy recommendation. Community is more active than it has ever been and the game gets better and better. Get the Gold one for sure so you have everything available from the start especially the operators.

lupinko

I bought that 20% code too.

I will also buy Revelator even though I own the Japanese disc. With that 20% off it's a no brainer in addition to me having all the NA dlc when Aksys gave them out for free. I don't regret buying the Japanese disc or its dlc.

This will make KOFXIV my defacto disc as a result.

Looking at:

SFV
Revelator
Volgarr
SS6

Anyone on the fence about SS6, the PS2 port which the PS4 release is from was not only a perfect port of the Atomiswave original but iirc since it's been years, the game also has faster loading too. That's on top of extras. This also applied to KOFXI on PS2.

Only NGBC was sort of a botched port since the ps2 version loaded longer than the AW game.

And take it from me, I used to be at the forefront of the early SNKP days with the original Guardcrush.net.

autoduelist

What do you guys think of Rainbow Seige, worth getting the gold?

Siege is great, though I have a hard time tearing myself away from TLOUR mp.

I didn't buy gold; you will earn enough in game to eventually unlock all the operators just by playing... but it will take a long time. If you want all possible operators unlocked from the getgo, buy gold. If you don't care, don't. The slower unlock lets you adjust to each new operator as you unlock them, and the way teams are chosen will let you play around with new ops too.

If the price difference means nothing to you, get gold. But you definitely don't need it.

demazin

Just got that 20% code.

I'm after Tomb Raider, Rainbow Six Seige, Final Fantasy XV, and maybe XCOM 2.

Bring on Friday!

Why can't I buy the Hitman upgrade pack? I already bought the intro pack and I don't want to waste money getting the full experience

cLOUDo

I put Hitman in the cart (waiting for Friday 's discount)
AND now all the episodes (except intro pack)
Says free to download
I suppose this is a mistake, I downloaded and then gonna ask me the license or something, right?

renzolama

This 20% code seems shady as fuck, but I bought it anyway. Because hey, it's the night before Thanksgiving and I've been drinking been for several hours. I'm sure everything will work out great.

Edit: Also....Sony, you better show me that goddamn Dark Souls 3 sale soon. I'm seeing physical copies for $20 left and right, but you know I'm too lazy to get up and replace physical discs constantly. I beat multiple times on PC and now I need that PS4 double-dip. Just do it.

TheFatMan

can anyone tell me if Fairy fencer is any good? i want to hear some opnions here on gaf.

Fairy Fencer is pretty great if you are into that style of game. It is VERY anime and VERY JRPGy....

The combat is pretty fun, but not very difficult most of the time. There is a pretty good amount of customization and the story is passable.

I bought it for 20 bucks a month or two back and I thought it was worth the price.

Top Bottom