• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Black Friday Sale + 10% off PSN Code

Sohaim

Fairy Fencer is pretty great if you are into that style of game. It is VERY anime and VERY JRPGy....

The combat is pretty fun, but not very difficult most of the time. There is a pretty good amount of customization and the story is passable.

I bought it for 20 bucks a month or two back and I thought it was worth the price.

Thanks bro,i think i am going to buy it.

Carm

Those 20% off codes are what come with new playstations right? Says one time per account, I know I used mine last year I'm guessing it won't work again?

Get the Complete version if you can, you'll easily have a 100+ hour package.

I did this ! Only thing is the 10% does stack but it comes off the discounted price. So with ps plus the Complete Edition was 25 then the coupon takes 10 percent off that 25. So I paid 12.50 for it but seriously not bad at all

B-Dex

Those 20% off codes are what come with new playstations right? Says one time per account, I know I used mine last year I'm guessing it won't work again?

The 10% off code is on the PS Store and can only be used once. It isn't the same code.

Carm

The 10% off code is on the PS Store and can only be used once. It isn't the same code.

I'm specifically talking about the linked ebay 20% off code that states on the listing, one time use code like the one that comes with every playstation when bought new.

"Only one discount code can be redeemed on your psn account, period." on the ebay listing.

DirtyLarry

Definitely in for Hitman. Does that 10% off code include DLC?
If so I will also get the BF1 Premium Pass and use that 10% off towards it.

Regardless waiting on Friday to see what happens.

Think I'll grab darksiders 2 and mad Max for $14 total. Opinions?

Get Mad Max, for 8 bucks it's a steal. It doesn't do anything revolutionary but what it does do, it does well.

My personal GOTY for 2015, I spent countless hours clearing the map and listening to podcasts while playing this game. If you just want to play a game and not worry about nothing else this is it. This game was drowned out because it released the same day as MGSV but it's a solid gamer's game.

Can't speak for Darksiders 2

ZeroX03

Banned
EU got XCOM 2 for their Black Friday sale, so I'd say Flash Sale is happening for it. Watch Dogs 2 too so hold off on that.

Still no Rise of the Tomb Raider.

DirtyLarry

I would wait. People seem to be waiting for their codesso who knows if they ran out.
The listing says they still have some available so I purchased it.

If I do not get a code I request a refund thanks to the eBay Money Back Guarantee™.

I would rather do that rather than wait to see if others get theirs and then have them run out and for sure never get the code.

Not much to lose except some time.

Aurizen

I bought that 20% code too.

I will also buy Revelator even though I own the Japanese disc. With that 20% off it's a no brainer in addition to me having all the NA dlc when Aksys gave them out for free. I don't regret buying the Japanese disc or its dlc.

This will make KOFXIV my defacto disc as a result.

Looking at:

SFV
Revelator
Volgarr
SS6

Anyone on the fence about SS6, the PS2 port which the PS4 release is from was not only a perfect port of the Atomiswave original but iirc since it's been years, the game also has faster loading too. That's on top of extras. This also applied to KOFXI on PS2.

Only NGBC was sort of a botched port since the ps2 version loaded longer than the AW game.

And take it from me, I used to be at the forefront of the early SNKP days with the original Guardcrush.net.

where is the 20% off code? I don't even see the 10% code.

where is the 20% off code? I don't even see the 10% code.
The 10% code is in the OP.

Edit -

Cx4XzQZVEAEuZt2.jpg

The 20% code listing on Ebay just ended.

Going to wait for the flash sale, but thanks to that 20% off code I could get Far Cry Primal, Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Mega Man Collection, and Sniper Elite 3 for like $34.

I'm not totally sure if I want SE3 or Assassin's Creed Syndicate. I've heard that Syndicate was much better than Unity.

renzolama

The 20% code listing on Ebay just ended.

Yeah, I bought it about 90 minutes ago. I suspect I fell right into the middle of the "oh shit I'm getting hammered for codes that I already ran out of" phase and won't see my code. The item description literally has "INSTANT" in it and I haven't seen any code after an hour and a half.

Weird! the 10% code I don't see... I see a psn link to the sale and under that all the games that are on sale....
D9NGJ7NF3L

Yeah, I bought it about 90 minutes ago. I suspect I fell right into the middle of the "oh shit I'm getting hammered for codes that I already ran out of" phase and won't see my code. The item description literally has "INSTANT" in it and I haven't seen any code after an hour and a half.
I guess the best you can do at this point is get a refund.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Playstation...959179?hash=item3f6c1fbdcb:g:kTMAAOSwzaJX7yNP

I think these are the same? It says email delivery, but not necessarily instant so ymmv.

Here's another for $4, but I think is not instacode after purchase

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Playstation...CA-PS4-ONLY-/272396959179?hash=item3f6c1fbdcb
Thanks for the links.

DeaDPo0L84

I'm in the same exact boat. Fully expect a "sorry I ran out here's your refund" email in the morning.

renzolama

I would strongly recommend some hesitation if you're considering buying the 20% codes on ebay. I suspect those resellers are getting hammered with the neogaf/reddit traffic and running out of codes long they get their shit together enough to end the ebay auction. I find myself in the position of having to decide whether it's worthwhile to fight through the 27 step ebay conflict process to get my $4.49 back, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone else.

plidex

The Pro doesn't come with a 20% off code. Some people say when you first use it you receive a $10 code via PSN. I'm currently restoring a backup to my recently arrived Pro so I'll know shortly if I get the code.

I'm specifically talking about the linked ebay 20% off code that states on the listing, one time use code like the one that comes with every playstation when bought new.

"Only one discount code can be redeemed on your psn account, period." on the ebay listing.

Yes, the 20% code comes with some new PS4. I don't know the criteria but I think the Battlefront bundle came with it. I think my regular non-bundle PS4 came with a $10 code.

I had also read before that you can only use one per account, so it shouldn't work.

Top Bottom