• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Black Friday Sale + 10% off PSN Code

Toki767

A limit on the wallet has been there for years, if not ever.

Has led to some amusing things like the inability to buy COD:IW Digital Deluxe in South Africa.

I knew about the 10 item max limit, and the $150 limit on your wallet, but there wasn't a $150 limit on your cart before.

My (semi) Final Haul

- The Elder Scrolls Online
- Psycho Pass: Mandatory Happiness
- Darkest Dungeon
- Hitman Season 1

I think I'm pretty satisfied with this selection....unless someone can talk me out of ESO, since I'm still kinda on the fence on that.

Thoughts, GAF?
I'll grab psycho pass next year, feel like it'll hit a cheaper price.

Mathieran

Banned
Got Skyrim, Doom, Just Cause, Bound, Jazzpunk, Star Wars for 90 with the coupon. Not bad. I grabbed the division from Amazon for 10.

Mindman

Snagged Battlefield 1 for $26.17... It was 33℅ off at checkout + 10% discount code + $10 credit that I had in my account for some reason. Very happy with this!

Nintenyearold

Neo Member
In for:

Headlander
Virginia
Jazzpunk
Witcher 3 Complete

And Rise of the Tomb raider if I can't get a better deal on physical tomorrow.

Overall I'm happy with the selection this week :)

Carm

I think I'm done buying now, impulse bought two games I didn't intend to buy. I was watching live streams of them this morning, dangerous stuff.

Skyrim PS4 from BB

PSN

Hitman
Killing Floor 2
BF1/TF2 Deluxe bundle

$136.04 out of pocket

SlickVic

Quite tempted on Hitman Season 1after how much they talk it up on Giant Bomb. $27 with the coupon and good Pro support according to Digital Foundry which means it probably will look and run better than on my 860m PC.

chogidogs

Bought Street Fighter and the Witcher Docs. Not really in the mood for either but they were pretty reasonably priced so I bit the bullet just for the sake of buying something.

Would you pay $22 for what might be the best overall gaming experience of your life up until now?
LOL

Not with those controls

(Just started the game. Can someone direct me to this much-lauded alternate control scheme? Geralt's walking --> running animation goes from 0 to 60 way too quickly)

danthefan

Might be finally time to get DOOM for just under $20.

I'll be left with about $8.50 in my wallet, any recommendations for PS4 or Vita for that?

Demoskinos

For someone like me who has never touched the franchise would jumping directly into God Eater 2 be a thing people would recommend?

LOL

Not with those controls

Git gud.

Am I doing this right? Yes, Bloodborne is a good game too. Some people have the opinion that TW3 is a better overall game. It's okay for people to think that.

What a compelling retort! I am compelled to change my opinion. Or something. Excuse me sir, you left a big pile of shit all over your post.

The Crew is great. Best open world in a racing game ever.

True story.

shibbyshoo

Neo Member
EDIT: I don't know how to read... It worked!

Has anyone used the 20% off ebay code recently? I just tried redeeming it through the PSN store on my PS4 and it says this discount code is not valid.

Battlefield 1 Deluxe
Titanfall 2 Deluxe
Hitman Season 1
Doom
Far Cry: Primal
Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator

All for slightly less than 150$. FUCKING ACE.

I'm 91¢ short of what I want in my basket.

In U.K, so very limited on my ability to top up my US account and it won't let me add PayPal.

Pissy arse balls.

Has anyone used the 20% off ebay code recently? I just tried redeeming it through the PSN store on my PS4 and it says this discount code is not valid.

Looks like they're limiting the use of the code?
Mine's still showing as valid. Haven't pulled the trigger on it yet, though.

Which seller did you buy it from?

Not a bad selection overall but the prices are really meh, even with the 10%.

Looks like it's just Telltale Batman and Jackbox 3 for me.

I was really hoping Inside would be on there.

Oneself

Quite tempted on Hitman Season 1after how much they talk it up on Giant Bomb. $27 with the coupon and good Pro support according to Digital Foundry which means it probably will look and run better than on my 860m PC.
Do it! It's amazing. Best Hitman ever. Finally Bloodmoney can rest.

Toni

I've been wanting to get The Division with these talks of a patch fixing things up.

Anyone knows of any good deals on it?

Top Bottom