• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Black Friday Sale + 10% off PSN Code

So the 20% off code can only ever be used once per PSN account?

So if I've used it some time in the past, I can't buy another one and use it again?

Guilty Gears characters are $8 a fucking POP??? There goes the savings...might as well get SF5 instead but I found that boring during the beta days...what do
Kum Haehyun, Raven, the Eclipse Color Set and Dizzy were all free when they came out. You should have grabbed them then if you had a remote interest in the game!

BHK3

Banned
Kum Haehyun, Raven, the Eclipse Color Set and Dizzy were all free when they came out. You should have grabbed them then if you had a remote interest in the game!

I call BS on Dizzy, she wasn't free for me when I saw her. I remember this because I have Kum and Raven. Either way $8 is extortionate when they make you buy a new $60 title every year.

I call BS on Dizzy, she wasn't free for me when I saw her. I remember this because I have Kum and Raven. Either way $8 is extortionate when they make you buy a new $60 title every year.
Dizzy was free starting July 18th, running through the 26th.

CnmdVPRUEAABdrG.jpg

It may be extreme pricing, but considering I got all three for free, it's hard for me to give too much of a shit.

BHK3

Banned

Dizzy was free starting July 18th, running through the 26th.

It may be extreme pricing, but considering I got all three for free, it's hard for me to give too much of a shit.

says she was free for a week, I must've been working long hours that week. Whatever I'll buy it and just never ever experience Dizzy.

Is tales of zestria any good? I heard they've all been junky after Vesperia which was pretty good.

So when I tried to checkout I got a grey flashing screen non-stop. I tried both Chrome and Firefox with adblock turned off. Couldn't get it to stop until finally I removed my credit card and added it again. Then it said "Your purchase may not have completed successfully. Please check your transaction summary."

Now when I look at my transaction history there are over 50 items of Missed Charges... am I screwed? lol

Another successful year of PSN BF hauls went with:
Hitman Season 1 - Bombcast Reasons
Bound for PSVR
Battlefront for the PSVR X-Wing Mission
Naruto Ninja Storm 4 with the series wrapped up it was time
Doom - Bombcast Reasons

Total $76...really on the fence about even picking up FFXV this week

Ended up applying the 10 percent code with BF1, TF2, and Battlefront

basically my primary MP games that I just wanted to have on the hard drive at all times

$75!

I've bought Titanfall 2, 3 times now, lol

I had $85 in wallet funds from trade-ins on my last physical PS4 games, wound up only spending $18 in real money.

Picked up Hitman intro, Star Wars Battlefront, Deus Ex and XCOM 2. I'm quite happy with that haul.

TheBear

So when I tried to checkout I got a grey flashing screen non-stop. I tried both Chrome and Firefox with adblock turned off. Couldn't get it to stop until finally I removed my credit card and added it again. Then it said "Your purchase may not have completed successfully. Please check your transaction summary."

Now when I look at my transaction history there are over 50 items of Missed Charges... am I screwed? lol

I'm having the same issue except I have credit already in my wallet

Whales

Banned
Hey guys, I heard about people who bought hitman's upgrade pack getting a bonus episode for free later on

I was wondering if I buy the COmplete first season bundle now, do I get access to these new specials/episodes for free too?

antibolo

Banned
Considering how flash sales are usually deployed on Fridays I do wonder if that means they may add more stuff to it tomorrow...

Lothars

Hey guys, I heard about people who bought hitman's upgrade pack getting a bonus episode for free later on

I was wondering if I buy the COmplete first season bundle now, do I get access to these new specials/episodes for free too?
I believe so, It's why it's called the hitman upgrade pack and why I bought it as well.

plidex

The 10% code lasts until 29/11/16 8:00 am PT

FFXV launches 29/11/16 midnight ET

That means when FFXV launches I should be able to buy it with the code, right?

thelastword

Banned

There have been issues buying off the PSN webstore for at least two weeks now...Couldn't get the Tomba games on the last sale because I didn't have a PS3. I get the same message you did, even when I tried numerous times.

My advice is to purchase your PS4 games on the PS4. PS3 games on the PS3 etc...I hope Sony is aware of the Webstore issues, because it's the only place you could buy games for all PS platforms...

Top Bottom