• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Black Friday Sale + 10% off PSN Code

Grinchy

Banned
Isn't it $10 at some retailers?

It is at Gamestop, but it's online only and the cheapest shipping is $5. Walmart is supposed to have that price too.

As someone who avoids going to physical stores on Black Friday like the plague, I was really hoping it would be $10 on PSN.

TyrantII

Flash sale would have been good if I didn't pay full price for most of those :|

Lessons son!

Truth be told I've moved on to only picking up 2-3 games full price a year now. The must haves, with a lot of replay value.

Everything else, I add it to a backlog list and purchase on sales.

Carm

Edit: it looks like you can back out of cart after inputting the 10% off code and it stays.

Quick question in regards to the 10% off code. Right now if I add another item to the cart I exceed the stupid $150 limit.

The question is, if I use the code, can I back out and then add the item since the price in the cart is now low enough?

I'm assuming no, and will stop you from adding to cart.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Whelp, just bought like 10 games between the two sales.

Downloading Titanfall and Hitman now. Looking forward to experiencing them on the Pro(even though I probably should have just got them on PC to enjoy on the 1080...)

I couldn't resist GGXrd and a few other obvious big discounts here, even though they will languish in my backlog.

Remember GAF, anything not on sale here you want, PSN has been pretty damn good with Xmas sales over the last couple years. A few more weeks for another round...

Nameless

Woohoo. Tomb Raider for $35 with 10% off code! Glad I didn't pull the trigger on a physical deal.

That's really all I wanted. Darkest Dungeon for $15 is tempting but my plate overflowing as is not counting FF and Last Guardian coming up.

Im not invested in the sony ecosystem so I would know

Anyway it finally loaded and yeah I cant buy anything on there, is Tales of Borderland good?

Oh, I meant to say this particular flash sale is just current AAA titles (or close to it). Oh and Tales of Borderland has gotten some rave reviews. I'm definitely buying it this sale once I arrange the finances.

SephLuis

Did anyone here played Hitman ? I have no contact at all with the series and played only MGS or Splinter Cell for stealth. How is the gameplay on this one ?

Is Deus Ex MD good?

It's a great game. If you liked Human Revolution, think of MD as a more polished experience if compared to HR.

autoduelist

Anyone play Necropolis? I'm impressed by the reviews on Steam (had a rough launch, supposed to be great now) but haven't heard anything about it on PS4. Souls like combat in a brutal world with a cool aesthetic....

Glad Darkest Dungeon went on sale... wish Salt & Sanctuary did as well.

Also... is DQ Builders 'hard'? I loved DQ viii, and like musou, but it was so ridiculously easy I got bored. Will i have the same problem with Builders?

$147 for the following with the 20% coupon:

Titanfall 2 Deluxe
Battlefield 1 Deluxe Edition
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition
Overwatch Origins Edition
Samurai Shodown VI (to round up to the $150 max)

Not bad! Just to clarify, if I ever wanted the physical versions of those PS4 games, my save data will be recognized if I boot the game up with the disk instead of launching my digital version (as long as I delete the digital install first), right?

$147 for the following with the 20% coupon:

Titanfall 2 Deluxe
Battlefield 1 Deluxe Edition
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition
Overwatch Origins Edition
Samurai Shodown VI (to round up to the $150 max)

Not bad! Just to clarify, if I ever wanted the physical versions of those PS4 games, my save data will be recognized if I boot the game up with the disk instead of launching my digital version (as long as I delete the digital install first), right?

Yes. The save date should be the same.

Top Bottom