• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Black Friday Sale + 10% off PSN Code

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Mega-blah. I was hoping for some arcade archives games, or more PS2 on PS4 discounts, or something on the tier of the Neptunia VII reduction. I guess at least the Touhou Not-Senko-No-Ronde is there...

Ahh well, makes it easier to decide what to get, surely. Anniversary sale was much more enticing, overall, with a lot of cheap, stocking-stuffer like deals.

GazzaGSi

Was tempted to pull the trigger on a couple but nothing really screams must buy to me. A little PS+ discount on top could've tilted it for me, mainly on tomb raider but I'll wait to see what the 12 days of Christmas offers if it's on.

AwShucks

Well, nothing on the flash sale I really want. If PES 2017 was cheaper I would have bit. But with the slate of games coming out over the next few months, I might as well wait and get it cheaper in six months anyways.

So all I ended up getting was Bound.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Was tempted to pull the trigger on a couple but nothing really screams must buy to me. A little PS+ discount on top could've tilted it for me, mainly on tomb raider but I'll wait to see what the 12 days of Christmas offers if it's on.
Wait for the blog post to go up, some of the items might still get a PS+ discount, although I don't know how likely that is.

calder

Glad I resisted Skyrim at launch.

Has it been sorted out on the Pro yet? I know there'll be a default level of sloppy on any Bethesda game but as long as it's ok now.

Oh what the hell I played 60 hours on PS3 I'm sure I'll be fine lol

Rymuth

My (semi) Final Haul

- The Elder Scrolls Online
- Psycho Pass: Mandatory Happiness
- Darkest Dungeon
- Hitman Season 1

I think I'm pretty satisfied with this selection....unless someone can talk me out of ESO, since I'm still kinda on the fence on that.

Thoughts, GAF?

vg260

buy the ultimate edition on bestbuy or amazon, is on sale for 20, redeem the season pass code and trade the disc for a few bucks, i dont think you'll get it cheaper on psn

Oh cool, so just to confirm the Season Pass for the retail version of the Battlefront Ultimate edition is just a code in the box?

Zen Mu

Damn... Was hoping for a half off Ratchet & Clank like EU got, so I could buy it for my little brother on his PS4 when me and the wife go over there later. Ah well.

Toni

Jesus, this Flash Sale and Black Friday Sale going simultaneously is crazy.

Had $7 dollars sitting in my account from the buy $100 get $15 back deal from last month and plus the 10% off, managed to grab me the Battlefield 1 / Titanfal 2 deluxe bundle for $60.12

2 brand new games for the price of 1 with no taxes added and considering they're both Deluxe Editions, thats just nuts.

These are pretty much the Biggest sales event in PS Store history, I think.

j0hnnix

I think, I'm done.

SF V
GG Rev
Darksiders Warmaster
Titanfall 2
Rainbow Siege
Farcry Primal
Mad Max

Now to wait on that Dell Xbone S sale.

Lady Gaia

Nice! The flash sale was exactly what I was waiting for, especially combined with the 10% off code and two recent bonus cash additions to the wallet. Today's haul consisted of Doom, Titanfall 2, Fallout 4, and Rocksmith 2014 Remastered. Discounted to a little over $90. Less 10% brings it to $81 and change. Less the $10 for buying a PS4 Pro and $15 for October orders? Down to about $56 out of pocket. Nice.

Of course I already own Rocksmith on disc but not having to put the disc in every time is definitely worthwhile in the face of all the other discounted content in the transaction. Titanfall 2 is downloading now. I'll wait for the Pro patch to drop for Fallout 4 before giving it a shot.

Did the 10% off coupon disappear? Can't find it anywhere on the store, any splash images 404 on me.

Edit: Found it, it's one of the banners that automatically displays on the root of "Games"

Bought:

Titanfall 2
Rise of the Tomb Raider
CoD IW Legacy Edition
Virginia

Using a 20% discount code and my $15 Credit promo code, I only paid $100 bucks for all them. I think was a great deal!

Mooreberg

is sharpening a shovel and digging a ditch
Is it likely that the flash sale will best the prices Amazon has on Farcry Primal or SFV? Having Amazom Prime is going to save me a hell of a lot of time not having to deal with brick and mortar.

So Sony just really didn't feel like discounting their games further? I wasn't looking for anything amazing. Maybe Ratchet and TLOU down to $15 and Uncharted 4 down to $40. But nope, if you're buying from them then they stay at their current full price. Which sucks for me because I only want to buy digital.

smurfx

get some go again
hoping outlast and dmc 4 go on sale. final 2 games my nephews want and i will be done with their shopping.

edit: ah crap they didn't go on sale. any deals anywhere for psn money cards? need about 50 bucks.

Toki767

Overwatch
Skyrim Remastered
Doom
Titanfall 2
Dragon Quest Builders
Assassin's Creed Syndicate
Mega Man Legacy Collection

149.21 after the 20% off code. There's a $150 maximum for your cart apparently. It wasn't there before.

Anyone have any suggestions on if I should replace things on this list?

$19.79 Fallout 4
$29.99 Fallout 4 Season Pass
-----------------------------------------
$49.78 total

or

$54.99 Fallout 4 Digital Deluxe Bundle (Game + Season Pass)

Hey, Math, how you doin'. Have you met Sony?

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
There's a $150 maximum for your cart apparently. It wasn't there before.
A limit on the wallet has been there for years, if not ever.

Has led to some amusing things like the inability to buy COD:IW Digital Deluxe in South Africa.

Top Bottom