• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Black Friday Sale + 10% off PSN Code

5taquitos

The bonus "7th" episode* that you can't buy episodically until January - probably for $10 - but is already included with the upgrade and can be downloaded now. Also there's a few other full experience only goodies like the soundtrack that'll hit later. Get the upgrade, not individual. You'll save money and get more.

*really three new missions in revamped previous locations. Third mission yet to release.

GotY. It's something special.

Cool, thanks!

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Gotta love these Rockstar PS2 games still being more expensive on sale than the likes of Mad Max

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
This seems pretty aces to me.

q5c3JrM.png

Mathieran

Banned
I was hoping for Doom and Ratchet and Clank. I'll just get the physical versions on Friday then.

So far got Bound, Far Cry Primal, and Star Wars in my cart. Might grab an Assassin's Creed and Just Cause as well.

If I buy Star Wars that will net me the VR mission when it comes out right? Only reason I want it.

RedAssedApe

Banned
PSA: EVERYONE GET TELLTALE BATMAN AND TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU

I just wasted $10.

i'd personally wait on Batman unless you absolutely need to play it right now. ttg ALWAYS drop to sub $10 pricing. i don't think they've even gotten to the point where episode 1 is free. which they have always done.

Demoskinos

Real Talk. Get on Megadimension Neptunia VII. People justifiably have shit on Compile Heart and Idea Factory in the past but the quality of the Neptunia games has continued to get better as time has gone on and their first big venture onto the new consoles is a really fun entry into the long running series.

Great game overall. And for $5 its an absolute steal.

Fbh

With this sale continuing until next week I think I will just wait until Friday to see if there is a flash sale.

Some interesting stuff but I don't want to spend my gaming budget of the month on some games and then seen better seals on Friday.

Dammit...I have too much of a backlog as it is, but I'll be picking up Telltales Tales from BL, and Batman, Hitman Season 1, Battlefront and probably GTA V since my nephew is always bugging me about playing online with him.

BrunOz

Bought GGXRD Revelator for full price on release and no regrets (can't say the same for Street Fighter V tho), just DO IT gaf!

Nothing for me ATM, waiting for the imminent Flash Sale.

HotHamBoy

I bought GGXrd Revelator for $60 in August and haven't even played it very much.

$15 this week. Fuck me.

Still no FF7 on PS4...

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Will there be more that go up for sale over the next few days and on Black Friday? Or are these all the offerings?

Hexer06

I was hoping Odin Sphere would be on sale. Might check out some of the other Japanese games tho. Already have Digimon and I loved it! I just have too many games right now, and with FFXV coming soon, I'm not sure I'll have time to play these. Is I Am Setsuna worth that price? Was hoping for it to drop below $20 :/. Also, how is Hitman? haven't played that series in ages. Lol

Im waiting for flash in the hopes that TF2 is on sale.

Er, is Hitman THAT good?

I think I played the demo of the first one, and while fun, it felt the A.I was very bad, and the gameplay felt a little buggy. Are the other levels bigger/more varied/challenging?

Cant say I was a huge fan of the PS3 game (Absolution?) as the A.I felt too aware in that game, and it just felt like a badly designed way of compensating for dumb A.I

Finding it really hard to wait until Friday to buy this shit, even though I'd be a total asshole to buy now. Goddamn my weak-ass consumer brain.

wiibomb

oh boy... they have the Witcher 3 complete for $25... I don't think I can resist that price, I guess I'll be playing Witcher 3...

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.

Er, is Hitman THAT good?

I think I played the demo of the first one, and while fun, it felt the A.I was very bad, and the gameplay felt a little buggy. Are the other levels bigger/more varied/challenging?

Cant say I was a huge fan of the PS3 game (Absolution?) as the A.I felt too aware in that game, and it just felt like a badly designed way of compensating for dumb A.I

Demo of the fist game? Like back on PC?

And Absolution was a travesty when compared to the likes of Blood Money.

Tizoc

Er, is Hitman THAT good?

Let this sell you on the game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N4U46QOyeA

5taquitos

Finding it really hard to wait until Friday to buy this shit, even though I'd be a total asshole to buy now. Goddamn my weak-ass consumer brain.

How solid are we that a flash sale will be happening? Seems like this could replace it. Is there precedence from last black friday?

Quonny

Waiting for Friday, seeing if there's anything else I want.

Gonna preorder FFXV + season pass and use that $10 promo + 10% off.

Z3M0G

It appears the deal list is still not final... more games appearing. Am I crazy?

Edit: Having it ordered by "Top Seller Today" was probably screwing with me... switched to alphabetical...

Top Bottom