• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Black Friday Sale + 10% off PSN Code

Digimon cyber sleuth for me so far.

Contemplating if I want physical for mad Max or digital. 10 bucks at GameStop on Friday, love the cover, hmm.

PSX/Game Awards is next week, so there is most likely going to be another sale next week, which means that the nominees most likely will get a sale. Fingers cross for Inside.

splattered

Holy hell! Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator for $17.99!

Absolute steal for one the best fighting games on the platform.

I freaked out when I saw this in the sale but man I really want to get it physically which is never on sale :( tempted to get this digitally but ugh can't make myself pull the trigger.

I will probably pick up SFV Season Pass at half off though

Damn dude, we have the exact same cart right now too. Don't tell me you're waiting for TF2 on Friday

Actually, I had the free Rez Area X theme in my cart as well but I 'bought' that one separately just now so I wouldn't miss out on it :)

Not waiting for TF2; bought, completed and sold that one already! It's great though, well worth getting.

Also:

BUY REVELATOR if you have even the slightest interest in fighting games/couch multiplayer.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
How is Just Cause 3? Were the tech issues ever fixed? Won't bother if it still runs as horribly as so many mentioned at launch.

plidex

Buying for sure:

Dirt Rally - $24
F1 2016 - $33
Shadow of Mordor GOTY - $8

Maybe buying:

Mega Man Legacy Collection - $6
Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition - $10

I'm waiting for the flash sale because this isn't good enough.

Waiting for Friday, seeing if there's anything else I want.

Gonna preorder FFXV + season pass and use that $10 promo + 10% off.

Everyone says the 10% code doesn't work for preorders.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I have $92 I'd forgotten about in my US account. Was thinking to use some for TLG but will see what comes up on Friday

Tubie

Tempted to buy premium for BF1 with this + the $10 Sony sent me last week.

Or maybe wait and hope for a TF2 sale.

hmmmm

TheMan

Looks like there's some real good shit on sale this week, with more coming Friday. Also, steam sale starts tomorrow. What a time to be alive.

Josh378

Only game that matters to me is Battlefield one since I've already got TF2. I got my $10 from Sony and my 10%. Come on Sony don't let me down on Friday.

JayEH

is guilty gear revelator a proper sequel to xrd or just an update/addon?

oh and is the SFV season pass just the 6 extra characters?

rev is still part of the Xrd series but it's a sequel with the content you would expect from one.

SFV season pass comes with 6 dlc characters with all their colors, a costume for each of them, and guile's stage.

Luke_Wal

So there's literally no reason to buy anything today if there might be a sale on Friday, right? All these prices will still be there Friday +whatever the flash sale is?

So I'm planning on picking up:
I am Setsuna
Hitman
Far Cry Primal
but I can't for the life of me decide between Digimon or track mania turbo because there such vastly different games.

Top Bottom