• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Holiday Sale Week 2 (12/13/2016 - 12/20/2016)

Korigama

Why would anyone buy GGXrd Sign? Crazy that it's still $50 before the sale price.
The only real point now is for players interested in the story mode. Could potentially YouTube it, but the official uploads to get people up to speed ahead of the sequel's launch are long gone. As far as actual gameplay and competition are concerned, it's old news at this point.

Glad I used my 20% coupon last week on Assassins Creed Syndicate, Disgaea, and Twisted Metal Black. Only game that I find interesting this week around is Songs of the Deep and its only $5 anyways.

Rise of the Tomb Raider would be great but I finished it on xbox one at launch and own it on PC so don't really see the point of triple dipping.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Is Until Dawn playable for someone easily scared by games?

piflavoredpie

Neo Member
Any good couch co-op games in the deals list? I noticed Enter the Gungeon and Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, which I've heard of a little before. Thoughts on those or others?

phant0m

Get rid of your discs, enjoy the digital convenience. It's so good.

Been doing it all generation, got Until Dawn a year ago at BB @ $15. I hate discs, PC has spoiled me.

Same, but just did it anyway. The 20% off code put me over the edge. $6 to never need the disc again? Check please.

Any good couch co-op games in the deals list? I noticed Enter the Gungeon and Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, which I've heard of a little before. Thoughts on those or others?

You just missed the Overcooked Holiday Bunduru for $13 last week. GF and I have been having a blast with it, yelling at each other in the kitchen (just like we do in real life =P )

Demoskinos

Thinking about buying Dragon Age GOTY even though I already own it simply so I can get all the DLC for fucking cheap but... I don't know when I'll actually get around to playing it....

Demoskinos

I still haven't seen Diablo cheaper than $30. What gives, tge game is like 3 years old now...

I do remember seeing it for $20 once. I think it was like sometime this summer actually? Because I remember I got on a big Blizzard Games kick this summer with Overwatch and then bought Diablo 3 on PS4 and like no later than a month later it was on sale for stupid cheap and I just paid $60 for it.

Cornbread78

I do remember seeing it for $20 once. I think it was like sometime this summer actually? Because I remember I got on a big Blizzard Games kick this summer with Overwatch and then bought Diablo 3 on PS4 and like no later than a month later it was on sale for stupid cheap and I just paid $60 for it.

Uggh, I must have been on vacation and missed it, or else I would have bought it at that price.

Kremzeek

Boooo no VR games on sale yet?

It would be nice to shave a few bucks off to entice some more sales- like I'm waiting for REZ to be a little cheaper.

KaoteK

I'll be grabbing Tomb Raider and Dying Light fur 44 bucks thanks to my 20℅ of voucher. Glad i held off until this week.

Mathieran

Banned
I'll be grabbing Tomb Raider and Dying Light fur 44 bucks thanks to my 20℅ of voucher. Glad i held off until this week.

Dying Light is one of my favorite game this gen. Good pick

I got Tomb Raider, UD, Firewatch and Music VR with the 20% coupon. Hope there's no more good sales this month. My backlog is getting too long.

HotHamBoy

I'm in episode three of Until Dawn, and it's the best story-driven game I've played in a very long time, probably since TWD Season One and The Wolf Among Us. I hate horror games, and the jump scares get me sometimes, but it's still worth playing for me.

At ten bucks digital, it's an obvious buy IMO. If you like Dragon's Lair-style gameplay or Telltale-style narratives, you should get it. If you like both, you should DEFINITELY get it.

BrunOz

Anybody like Mighty No. 9?

I liked it, bosses are challenging, shooting and finishing with dash is pretty satisfying and fun too, level design can get pretty cheap relying on 1 mistake = death but I had a lot of fun for $10 last time it was on sale, I'd recommend it for that price.

Top Bottom