• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vamola! TokuGAF 2013 | 20 Years of Teenagers with Attitude

tv-n is watchable imo. It's not the best shit around and their font and sfx choice is awful at times... but it's watchable.

It's not like toku has the most complex writing around anyhow.

But if there is an alternative subgroup I'd usually chose that though!

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I avoid TVN like the plague. Only time I used their stuff is for the Geki and Dairanger movies.

It's not like every other subbing group is perfect and TVN is shit. It's just that TVN is shit.

Chucker

I only use TV-N because I'm lazy and stream to my xbox. Are there any other groups that I could use and still watch on my 360/PS3 without transcoding?

WillyFive

I like the plot twists Wizard set up in this episode. The reveal for Gremlin's Gate to have been
a serial killer
was great, and it's interesting how they are slowly changing how White Wizard is portrayed, and hinting at how he might be a villain and how
Koyomi might be a Phantom in disguise
. After all, White Wizard got noticeably upset when Haruto got his power-up without his planning, and both he and Wiseman have been a source of his powers before that.

I only use TV-N because I'm lazy and stream to my xbox. Are there any other groups that I could use and still watch on my 360/PS3 without transcoding?

For currently airing shows? You're stuck with O-T and TV-N for now. From time to time a third sub group will show up to sub a new show (Aesir for Fourze and GUIS for Gokaiger), but they usually fade away or drop the show while O-T and TV-N remain. For older shows though, plenty of them offer .avi and .mp4 to play (again, like GUIS)

Wiseblade

Only guy I kinda remember in lightspeed rescue was the cowboy pilot guy and the hot scientist.

And was it just me or was super train megazord like one of the coolest shit ever? That shot of the trains flying over or was it under a commercial jet was really aw struck moment.
Yes, it really was. That shot of it towering over two monsters of the week was just great.

Because it's awesome?

Now we need to get on that kyo gold theme song please.

Well, I mean, where did it get released. :p Usually we only get the first short version of the instrumental in the first OST, which doesn't come out until the end of the month. T hen the full one doesn't happen until OST 5 which is like, December.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Well, I mean, where did it get released. :p Usually we only get the first short version of the instrumental in the first OST, which doesn't come out until the end of the month. T hen the full one doesn't happen until OST 5 which is like, December.

Came out on the Mini-Album at the end of April:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=COCX-37961

Last song on the tracklist. Also comes with Kyoryu Gold theme.

Edit: Oh wait, that's Instrumental and not Karaoke... hmm..

shaowebb

Okay Kamen Rider Wizard episode 35 with Gremlin's secret was awesome.

So far the only homerun episodes they've had have been that, the Phoenix 2 parter and when that one girl got taken by Wiseman.

I think the key to doing better with this story is to focus on the villains and on severely traumatic loss and folks NOT just getting over it. These episodes held the most weight because they held the most loss. So far Wizard doesn't feel like he's fighting for anything since its all cake and nothing holds any lasting impact on the cast, but showing stuff like this...this means he has something horrible he has to stop from continuing. Something that wont just go away easily like all the other stuff he's dealt with. Stuff that leaves lives broken and not just "upsets" people.

Get on it Toei. Time for Medusa, Wiseman, and White Wizard to start turning this show around with tragedy. 30-ish episodes of fluff...time to ramp it up for a worthwhile finale!

jwk94

Walter Jones (Zach aka Originl Black Ranger) is apparantly out. He deleted the tweet though but someone screen capped it.

946668_514141718633094_306097556_n.jpg

GManDH

whats your opinion on GARO?? ive been acquiring every toku show i can and i wanted to know what GARO was even though i already got it.

Slayven

whats your opinion on GARO?? ive been acquiring every toku show i can and i wanted to know what GARO was even though i already got it.

Beautiful fights make up for a meh story and protag. Seriously if Wizard fights was on the level of Garo I would still be watching it. Plus titties.

vareon

Gremlin's twist was good. It's past time for the story to move quickly, though. I really want the group to be active instead of just waiting around for a Phantom to come.

Season 1 was good. 2 was meh, 3 is shaping up to be better than 1. All of them have a good deal of off-armor fights.

jwk94

23f0b26ebdc411e2837022000a1fa4bb_7.jpg

Super MegaForce cast photo.

And another

BKWgl4zCUAEGxvR.jpg:large

Notice how Jason Smith (Red Jungle Fury Ranger) is there. That guy definitely has a significant role in Super MegaForce. He's been there for a few months now. I'm starting to think he's a love interest for Gia.

jwk94

Would be cool if Jungle Fury Red plays the Decade Kuuga role on Super Megaforce.

Someone who has tons of potential but is utterly useless until the show's final moments? No, but that'd be nice. I decided to finally watch Jungle Fury because of his seemingly important role. I'm a few minutes into the first episode and it's not too bad. I'm loving the out of suit fights.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
When is Megaforce coming back? It's been more than a month.
Come on Nickelodeon, Power Rangers isn't episodic, you can't just show a few episodes and then a bunch of repeats.

Top Bottom