• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vamola! TokuGAF 2013 | 20 Years of Teenagers with Attitude

jwk94

Some actors (Jessica Rey and others) got the invite but weren't told what to do next smh.

Ya it's not like those people not returning are a deal breaker for me watching more Megaforce.

It's not with me either, but I was looking forward to seeing some of my childhood heroes coming back. But alas, that's not going to happen.

Anyone kind enough to give me the basic summary? Youtube blocked at work and I've reached cap of my data plan :/

. Glorified cameo
. Takes 5 days, get paid for 2.
. Email wasn't personal.
. Sent generic emails to everyone. Some were excited and said yes then told much later they couldn't due to budget reasons. and they already had 10 hand picked before they sent the mass email.
. Destroy some dude that asked David Yost to 'man-up' and do it.

When is super megaforce, this fall or next year?
I don't know either..

WillyFive

inBsotCZSZR6w.jpg

Wonderful 101 comes out August 23rd for Europe, September 15 for NA.

Sounds like Saban lol. Hope they at least pay for the plane trip and housing!

When is super megaforce, this fall or next year?

The 2nd half of Megaforce is this Fall, Super Megaforce is next year.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I was spoiled beforehand, but how did you guys feel in Faiz when they had the big twist around episode 30?

Even though I knew it was coming, it was a pretty cool scene.

jwk94

Oh gosh. Akiba parodying Kyoryu Gold and Big One was fantastic. Whoa, they alluded to
the blaster saber combination in the base early in the episode. If you look at the background in the shot that the camera is facing the door, the only clearly visible thing is the Spiral Saber Booster Mode weapon.

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q523/NT122/null_zps61eddfe1.jpg[IMG]
I'm making the dumbest face possible.[/QUOTE]
I don't understand...

[quote="Watch Da Birdie, post: 58094422"]I was spoiled beforehand, but how did you guys feel in Faiz when they had the big twist around episode 30?

Even though I knew it was coming, it was a pretty cool scene.[/QUOTE]

was that [spoiler]Wolf Takumi[/spoiler] or [spoiler]Mari's untimely death?[/spoiler]

You would think Saban would try to maximize the ability to reuse as much Sentai/Gokaiger footage as possible. Which would mean doing a Ninja Storm episode, SPD episode, Lost Galaxy(which they are doing I guess, judging from the people who are returning). Also combining Goseiger and Gokaiger pretty much eliminates using footage from Goseiger vs Shinkenger and Gokaiger vs Goseiger.

jwk94

You would think Saban would try to maximize the ability to reuse as much Sentai/Gokaiger footage as possible. Which would mean doing a Ninja Storm episode, SPD episode, Lost Galaxy(which they are doing I guess, judging from the people who are returning). Also combining Goseiger and Gokaiger pretty much eliminates using footage from Goseiger vs Shinkenger and Gokaiger vs Goseiger.

They don't really need to do the episodes when they have Gosei. All he needs to do is "oh hey, you guys exhibited hope or some BS, here's a new zord power" like he did with the ultimate gosei great or whatever.

Slayven

I miss Fourze so much. I miss JK's dance fu dodges, Kengo's this is why Gentoru going to fuck you up speeches, the teacher, Leo just fuck stomping folks, etc.

Watch Da Birdie

I miss Fourze so much. I miss JK's dance fu dodges, Kengo's this is why Gentoru going to fuck you up speeches, the teacher, Leo just fuck stomping folks, etc.

Yes! I checked out some of the It's Space Time/Super Hero Taisen Net Movies, and the Fourze cast were great in it. Especially the one with Libra and Buster Yellow where the actor jokes about his role as Garren ("I ate the puzzle piece!", "my body is falling to pieces!")

Come to think of it, Garren was kind of a tool.

Slayven

Yes! I checked out some of the It's Space Time/Super Hero Taisen Net Movies, and the Fourze cast were great in it. Especially the one with Libra and Buster Yellow where the actor jokes about his role as Garren ("I ate the puzzle piece!", "my body is falling to pieces!")

Come to think of it, Garren was kind of a tool.

Once he put to rest Peacock he was alright.

wow garo s3 7.

Liking gokaisilver's armor.

really digging this season.

I never understood how this show 'exists' though. Been watching the last few eps of s2... the cg budget is INSANE for a tv show o_O.

jwk94

Najee just cancelled on them. He won't be returning. That means we only have Yellow and Green. Not sure about Red, but he was spotted during filming.

jwk94

Kyroyuger 14 thoughts

-Surprised they finally addressed the fact that Luckiero doesn't actually do anything.
- I like how his monster bosses him around.
- The roll call in the Spirit Base had me dying
KuGsj.gif

- Loved this episode it was so light hearted. I hope we see more episodes with Luckiero as the focus villain.

Watch Da Birdie

Well, cross Faiz off the list (well, got 4 episodes left) in my Rider watch...

Next I'm gonna watch Hibiki. Should I be afraid?

Tenumi

Banned
Kyoryuger was so fun this week, especially the Spirit Base bits.

I'm 3 episodes into Jetman, and so far its exceeding early expectations. I'll post more detailed impressions once I've finished 5 episodes.

shaowebb

Oh God guys Kamen Rider Battride War is so fun looking.

livestream
is on here

You even get to push the 1, 2, and 3 with Kabuto and can attack and use clockup in between each letting you setup for the riderkick just like on the show. Soooooooooo good!

WillyFive

Makes me wish if Kamen Rider ever made it's way stateside, it would be a big budget movie instead of just Power Rangers with Kamen Rider footage.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Makes me wish if Kamen Rider ever made it's way stateside, it would be a big budget movie instead of just Power Rangers with Kamen Rider footage.

They should do a remake of the shocker arc and find the guy that did the costumes for the first power rangers to do the suits. Then open it up for the most current completed series.

Top Bottom