• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vamola! TokuGAF 2013 | 20 Years of Teenagers with Attitude

thinking about it for a bit.... I don't really hate Haruto. Full of swag, likes donuts, has more flair and finesse in his fighting style than pretty much any rider of recent.

Shame the writers couldn't figure out how to add more backstory and history to him that would last more than like 3 eps.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Yeah. Nick has aired half of the season (it's only 20 episodes long), so a huge break like this was expected. Really terrible, why can't Nick just allow 40 episodes per season instead of just 20?

Yikes... well it is Nickelodeon. They used to have a policy that shows couldn't imply they were ending so they could repeat them ad nauseum while the creators get none of the money (look up the never-aired Angry Beavers finale).
Makes me wonder how they'll handle Digimon.

jwk94

http://www.jefusion.com/2013/05/wal...lines-power-ranger-super-megaforce-cameo.html

Erika Fong turned down her invite because she's working on a different project...
LLShC.gif
Another year without a team up smh.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
They really should have killed him off this episode. I really don't see what else we could get out of him at this point, unless they pull something from out of no where.

jwk94

So I'm watching Jungle Fury when Camille revealed herself as the lady who stopped by the pizza parlor earlier in the episode. Shocked, Lily said "power down" and everybody de-morphed. I almost fell off my couch when that happened. It's been so long since we've had a team of rangers actually use that phrase. What other post-SPD season used "power down"?

wizard could be a good show if they tried, who knew!

wonder when they will start having some super phantoms about. Haruto didn't even need his final form yet! I don't think anyone beat his all dragon mode thing yet lol.

should we be getting info on next KR in the next few months? hmmm... wonder if it's gonna be a goofy one.

hmmm never really got into OOO's. the suit was fine, but Eiji... i don't like. Date was cool... then he kinda left.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
should we be getting info on next KR in the next few months? hmmm... wonder if it's gonna be a goofy one.

hmmm never really got into OOO's. the suit was fine, but Eiji... i don't like. Date was cool... then he kinda left.

We should know about the next Kamen Rider by the time the summer movie hits and he has a cameo, just like in the past few years. I really like that it's become a "tradition" of sorts since W first showed up in All Riders. Though they usually end up being nothing like their actual personality in the movies. Like Wizard's cameo in the Fourze movie. He was nothing like Haruto at all. :lol

Also, just started Agito. It's amazing. That is all.

Wizard's definitely not goofy. I mean, by modern day Rider standards.

It really does feel like the writers wanna keep Haruto away from the spotlight as much as they can. Just drag him there when they need fighting.

I think it's about time we get another swag dickish asshole as a main rider :p

a dark rider that becomes good by the end... adapt Final fantasy 4 into KR lol.

shaowebb

I stopped with OOO once Eiji got the elephant power up.

Then you screwed yourself over...HEAVILY. The payoff with Kamen Rider Birth, and the buildup towards Putatyro's story finale, the evolution of all his Greeed enemies and their stories culminating and finally the end of the show itself was so huge it was incredible.

So much development for every character in the show. It was a heart render in many of those payoffs. Overall I think OOO's eventually became my favorite over W because looking back it had the better cast overall and a ton of moments for all of them. They're still very close favorites, but OOO's overall is my number 1 show.

Go finish what you started.

It really does feel like the writers wanna keep Haruto away from the spotlight as much as they can. Just drag him there when they need fighting.

I think it's about time we get another swag dickish asshole as a main rider :p

a dark rider that becomes good by the end... adapt Final fantasy 4 into KR lol.

I'm down for this. After watching Kabuto I got to say I'd enjoy another asshole in charge. Make a dude like Accel's character but without the wife and you'd have a helluva lead.

Says the dude's watching Go-Busters and Kyoryuger though...how bad of a guy can he be?

Sure I hated his Red Ranger character, but that doesn't say anything about him as a person.

jwk94

He seems like a pretty cool person. I'm atually enjoying Casey in Jungle Fury though, he's not a bad character. Hell, Jungle Fury in general is pretty nice. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can add to the season. Oh, and apparantly he's dating Gia (Yellow MegaForce Ranger).

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I think it would've been cool if they revealed the New Rider in Battride War, like at the end of Story Mode, you see his model appear as teaser. Also as a teaser for the probable sequel.

jwk94

After watching so much of Jungle Fury, I'm kinda mad that they didn't invite RJ's actor to return. He's such a fun character and it would've been nice to see him and Casey teach the Rangers.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
After watching so much of Jungle Fury, I'm kinda mad that they didn't invite RJ's actor to return. He's such a fun character and it would've been nice to see him and Casey teach the Rangers.

just aacept this as a failure and move on

Sophia

Gremlin's interesting as an antagonist, at least. Even if he is annoying and his acting sometimes forced. I just hope they avoid these one shot episodes where nothing gets furthered in the plot.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Gremlin's interesting as an antagonist, at least. Even if he is annoying and his acting sometimes forced. I just hope they avoid these one shot episodes where nothing gets furthered in the plot.

gremlin current plot makes me think if you are evil enough, you can overpower the phantom inside and just take over its power. that would be an awesome story

WillyFive

gremlin current plot makes me think if you are evil enough, you can overpower the phantom inside and just take over its power. that would be an awesome story

Maybe, but Haruto and the other girl were able to overcome their Phantoms and control them, and they aren't evil.

what is the chance that ALL KR SEASONS will one day be properly subbed??

Give it a few years when all of them are released on DVD's in Japan, then fansubbers will eventually start getting to them.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I don't get Haruto either. He's originally a human-with-Phantom but Phantom dies but then Phantom comes back inside of him?

Top Bottom