• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vamola! TokuGAF 2013 | 20 Years of Teenagers with Attitude

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
iJq71kh8w3Pt8.jpg

i8hdANbGsjuBq.jpg

I wonder how many Makai Knights end up drinking? You never win, you just get a bittersweet ending.

Remember when kouga kid put on the ring for the first time, and evil shit is everywhere?

It's not really a job for everyone. Heck most of the knights look like they are street bums lol.

holy shit garo s3 9, so good. A bit silly that
the reporter was the gf killer

This season's been way better than the last 2 imo. The fight on the train reminds me of batman begins, but also how shitty nolan is at doing fight scenes lol.

About time for a training arc right?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Deathryuger is a cool name because it steals from Abarekiller but man is that suit worse than I thought. Red arms with random scale parts everywhere

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
So guy who is probably white wizard wants Haruto to fight because I don't know and wants more rings because I don't know but Wiseman also seemingly wants rings made so they're probably just the same person.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
So the not TVN BR version of the Dairanger movie is out there

Looks great but I think Super Sentai world looked better. Also it looks like it was actually filmed in 16:9 and not just cropped from 4:3, which is nice.

So guy who is probably white wizard wants Haruto to fight because I don't know and wants more rings because I don't know but Wiseman also seemingly wants rings made so they're probably just the same person.

They still haven't pulled the trigger on that yet? They were hinting at that near the start of the show. If they're still milking it this far in, I don't know what to say.

It was so weird yet kind of fitting. The man's one weakness is that he has no weakness.

Kyoryuger, how I thought I'd hate you, and yet, I love you...

Honestly I hope Gray/Grey touches more on it on the next ep. Like maybe he has a giant wall of confidence that's holding him back?

Also did this ep sort of address that the defacto 2nd leader is Gold? Hmm

Top Bottom