• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vamola! TokuGAF 2013 | 20 Years of Teenagers with Attitude

sooo.....
kyoryu violets granddaughter is gonna be replacing him at some point i assume?

Well...maybe? Main team will still be the six. I feel that it'll be implied but they'll still do things as is. Also does she like King or was that a neither here nor there moment?

WillyFive

It's funny how they go out of their way to make sure the extra Rangers don't fight with the main six.

KyoryuCyan: Went off to look for the rest of the mechas
KyoryuGrey: Same as Cyan
KyoryuViolet: Broke his back
Deathryuger: He's evil

I bet
KyoryuSilver
will be written out too, if he ever shows up. I still hope all 12 get to do something together near the finale (at least a complete back-to-back roll call of sorts, they deserve us that).

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Well...maybe? Main team will still be the six. I feel that it'll be implied but they'll still do things as is. Also does she like King or was that a neither here nor there moment?

having a gaburevolver makes me think violet will be around longer than the other spirit rangers

Or getting them King babies.

no doubt. she wants to be the sheath for the kings sword.

NeonZ

I bet
KyoryuSilver
will be written out too, if he ever shows up. I still hope all 12 get to do something together near the finale (at least a complete back-to-back roll call of sorts, they deserve us that).

Like said above, he has his own personal weapon, like Gold, and differently from all other extras, so he might actually be a new main cast member.

Slayven

It's funny how they go out of their way to make sure the extra Rangers don't fight with the main six.

KyoryuCyan: Went off to look for the rest of the mechas
KyoryuGrey: Same as Cyan
KyoryuViolet: Broke his back
Deathryuger: He's evil

I bet
KyoryuSilver
Only seen him for a few second but I love Deathryuger's swag.

WillyFive

Like said above, he has his own personal weapon, like Gold, and differently from all other extras, so he might actually be a new main cast member.

It would be interesting to see a late entry to the team like GekiChopper. That guy came in so late into Gekiranger I wondered what he was doing there in the first place.

Mayu also came in pretty late into Wizard, so we could see a new trend.

They should explain why Gold's chest plate is different. Other than the fact that if it was yellow it would look terrible with Gold

Maybe it has something to do with their age.

After all, Gold is from the Kyoryuger team from 500 years ago, so he still has his old suit from that era. Cyan, Grey, and Deathryuger have muted chest colors because they are all possibly dead (not sure for Deathryuger, since I have no idea what's up with him). And like NeonZ mentioned, Violet and Silver have yellow chests because they are (possibly) modern Kyoryugers like the core 5.

Or (my personal justification for it), it looks like that because a pterodactyl has no teeth, therefore it can't look like the others.

Slayven

My theory is something is wrong with Bragigas, and King Daddy and Torin are trying to fix him. And they do that by combing badassness,

Tenumi

Banned
Its like I'm sitting here waving a little flag, yelling "Yay" while I'm surrounded by an angry mob of a crowd, yelling their displeasure at each and every move....

Parallax

Its like I'm sitting here waving a little flag, yelling "Yay" while I'm surrounded by an angry mob of a crowd, yelling their displeasure at each and every move....

i just want red to kick into his serial killer genetics. its written all over his face.

but to be fair, the cast for megaforce is better than samurai on the simple fact that blue and black arent reading their lines from a teleprompter

Slayven

Gobuster Blue, King's Dad, and Wolzard Fire should join up and form an Old Man Sentai.

Start straight murdering invading forces.

WillyFive

Fourze's final form was pretty slick, even the touch screen chest with all the switches blended right in very well (unlike Decade's).

vareon

i kinda want this...

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D3Y1ARW/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Infinity really is the only final form rider i like since Blade king form.

Then you should get this too, for completion!

mSk8ImU.jpg

Keep in mind that figuarts of the currently running riders are usually a bit faulty. Wizard Flame Style, for instance, has a very crap proportion. Infinity looks better though.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Seems that Gaimu rumor yesterday was correct a bit, there's been "Sengoku Drivers" (the kanji uses means Battle Climax as opposed to Warring States) spotted in trademarks and such. So, he uses things called Lock Seeds and a "Knife Cut" item somehow and such.

Also, the "past Riders" apparently is bunk, instead it's just "multiple Riders" I've heard, so like Ryuki I guess? Pretty cool since we've had limited Riders since W. The rumor about Gaimu using swords based on old Riders seems to be false, as that stated he was seen in the Wizard movie and apparently he's absent from it.

Fourze's final form was pretty slick, even the touch screen chest with all the switches blended right in very well (unlike Decade's).

the suit was alright... not a fan of the weapon. Even sakamoto couldn't make decent fights with that :/

I'm all for more riders using greatsword class weapons though.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
It was kinda lame that they brought in W, Accel, Double and Birth like that in Ultimatum. With that said, I wonder which old Ishinomori hero will they turn villain next.

Also are we going to see Zubat in the next Kamen Rider movie?

Parallax

It was kinda lame that they brought in W, Accel, Double and Birth like that in Ultimatum. With that said, I wonder which old Ishinomori hero will they turn villain next.

Also are we going to see Zubat in the next Kamen Rider movie?

i hope so. id love to see a modern take on his old costume. and if they havent appeared yet, any of the b-fighter line up can be used for villains.

Slayven

Then you should get this too, for completion!

mSk8ImU.jpg

Keep in mind that figuarts of the currently running riders are usually a bit faulty. Wizard Flame Style, for instance, has a very crap proportion. Infinity looks better though.

Best belt voice, "Royal Straight Flush" in a deadpan voice.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Finally got around to getting a Legacy Megazord because it seems they're never going to make a non-TRU exclusive version.

Couldn't find a morpher though. Getting my namesake's going to be a pain in the ass when it comes out.

Parallax

Summary of what is happening?

white wizard is snatching people who have wizard potential despite if they want to be wizards or not. hes putting beast in his place because hes an antiquated idea. koyomi is white wizards daughter, and rinkos boss has gone missing.

Would be crazy if Beast was the solution to taking down white wizard. It would make sense with how 'limited' his current hyper mode feels.

I know if there was another mode it would have been leaked by now... but wouldn't that be great if he was jesus or something.

shaowebb

How'd it take them 43 episodes to get this in Wizard? Seriously...they could have gone in on the white wizard earlier, gotten Yuzuru kidnapped way earlier and made the whole thing a long drawn out search and they could have been trying to track down gates in a 3 way free for all with The Phantoms trying to force them into despair, Wizard trying to stop them, and White Wizard trying to stop Wizard and attempting to empower the despairing gates in hopes of creating more wizards. He could even have created failures and forced new phantoms to be born creating arcs where they had to put down folks they tried to save deepening the rift between everyone. And Beast never even did his part as a secondary rider of being better than the main rider even once! He's there to act as a benchmark goal to surpass and he goes straight to jobbing and just being ANOTHER character save. They even had him overcome the ONE moral issue that should have been his recurring core...do I let phantoms be born in order to feed upon them and save myself or not? No one has done ANYTHING and when they do its settled in one to two episodes instead of being used as a driving force to carry the show.

All they've done is given Haruto new rings every 2 episodes for the first 35-ish episodes and then random attempts at writing a plot have occurred. If they wanted new powers and rings they could have used the White Wizard thing and created new riders and had a faction of powers squaring off. Plus this way there would have been more folks to fill in the gaps in Haruto's personality and more viewpoints for him to butt heads against to establish himself on...nope instead everyone he meets is gone in 2 episodes, his powers are one off abilities, and nothing goes anywhere.

WHAT THE HELL TOEI.

WillyFive

I wonder if they will ever explain what all these people were doing together in order to be caught up in The Sabbath in the first place.

Watch Da Birdie

you know this final part of Wizard could actually redeem the show if it doesn't fuck up. Actually paying attention to it now

Reminds me of how OOO went into overdrive at the end despite a somewhat ho-hum middle section...

But OOO was pretty fun with cool supporting characters so it wasn't a make it or break it deal like I hear people make out Wizard to be (I haven't watched it yet).

shaowebb

Reminds me of how OOO went into overdrive at the end despite a somewhat ho-hum middle section...

But OOO was pretty fun with cool supporting characters so it wasn't a make it or break it deal like I hear people make out Wizard to be (I haven't watched it yet).

OOO's also had characters that developed as the series went on. Haruto is damn near Mute and everyone else there just sort of goes "wacky" every episode to liven up his blandness.

Watch Da Birdie

OOO's also had characters that developed as the series went on. Haruto is damn near Mute and everyone else there just sort of goes "wacky" every episode to liven up his blandness.

I actually disliked Eiji through most of OOO...

...but now he's probably one of my favorite Riders for some reason. The Ending and subsequent appearances in the Movie Wars really made him shine, imo.

Parallax

I actually disliked Eiji through most of OOO...

...but now he's probably one of my favorite Riders for some reason. The Ending and subsequent appearances in the Movie Wars really made him shine, imo.

because when he shows up, shit gets real.

fmpanda

because when he shows up, shit gets real.

It does help that the actor is a HUGE Kamen Rider fan and has stuck around to reprise his role a few times now, usually they do reward that loyalty, which in this case has been growing him more into a veteran Rider than the noob that he was in Movie Wars Core.

Watch Da Birdie

It does help that the actor is a HUGE Kamen Rider fan and has stuck around to reprise his role a few times now, usually they do reward that loyalty, which in this case has been growing him more into a veteran Rider than the noob that he was in Movie Wars Core.

Good, I love finding out that the Rider enjoyed their role like with him and Shotarou. It makes me sad to learn Kuuga apparently despises the show or something.

Top Bottom