• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vamola! TokuGAF 2013 | 20 Years of Teenagers with Attitude

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I don't think Foundation X ever factored into Wizard. And with the 15th Heisei coming up, I think they are going to start loosening up on the W-verse and just do Decade-style crossovers, at least for the duration of Gaim.

And the Wizard Crossover and the upcoming Sengoku Movie Wars are all having them meet in an alternate dimension.

I'm betting this ties into the reason that Gaim's City is walled up...because there's nothing left.

WillyFive

1378756_719516794742549_1826537899_n.jpg

NeonZ

Link to the Wizard & Gaim trailer with the Rider Arms at the end:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P58bT-ukB-w

Foundation X still exists im sure. Could be just another bid for power by then.

Speaking of, how did they factor into Wizard while I'm thinking about it? I didn't see as much of a hint anywhere at this point and wondering how would they anyhow.

I don't think Foundation X ever factored into Wizard. And with the 15th Heisei coming up, I think they are going to start loosening up on the W-verse and just do Decade-style crossovers, at least for the duration of Gaim.

They could easily have used Foundation X for Fueki's
artificial phantom lol
"twist", but didn't. So far, outside of net movies, Foundation X has only appeared in tv shows or movies headlined by producer Tsukada. Considering how he isn't involved with the franchise right now, we likely won't see them either again for a while, if ever.

NeonZ

Movie promotional image
1393884_719663848061177_722928612_n.jpg

Are there any "Kamen Rider is dead" posts in other forums?

I've seen some, but they were actually about Gaim itself. Some people seem really annoyed that there still isn't anything like a main villain and there was no monster in episode 3.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I can't think of a place that both Gaming Fans and Toku Fans co-exist, so I don't have a better place to do this joke or to stretch it out to something more entertaining, so here it goes:

I wonder if that new "Batman Orenji-arms" game is any good.

That's all I got.

I got my hands on the first volume of Mirrorman Reflex, and I don't know what the hell is going on. And it's not just because it's in Japanese and I don't have a synopsis. It's kind of interesting, though.

Wonder how much is Samurai Pizza Cat money?

After they finally reprinted the series, it's gotta be at least half.

I can't think of a place that both Gaming Fans and Toku Fans co-exist, so I don't have a better place to do this joke or to stretch it out to something more entertaining, so here it goes:

I wonder if that new "Batman Orenji-arms" game is any good.

That's all I got.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Megaforce 15

The third Goseiger villain group arrives (the machines). It's interesting that Metal Alice retained her original name.

More environmental messages though... bleh. Plus some awful line-reading.

Watch Da Birdie

There were some interesting rumors going around...

Guridon and Kurokage are Team Invitto and Raid Wild (as it seems we know now), and join up with Kaito...the former apparently has a crush (?) on him.

And, the Durian Rider
is named Bravo and is some crazy man Sid hires to shake things up, apparently Ryugen kills him.

And then some reoccurring character is said to die in 14.

WillyFive

I have to admit this last Megaforce episode wasn't that bad. It was actually pretty well done, and the original villain footage and storyline reminded me a lot of In Space.

WillyFive

Love that these kinds of interviews are now being translated, they reveal stuff normally kept from us Western viewers by the language barrier.

Slayven

I always found it interesting that folks that do Sentai or RIder either have solid careers before hand or go on to very successful if they continue in entertainment. The most successful power ranger I know of is Jack from SPD, because I saw him in 3 different things. He was a vampire gangmember in the Blade TV series, he was in Falling Skies, and something else I am forgetting.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
This last Kyoryuger episode brought me back some Elite Beat Agents ending memories and I'm pretty sure Jumping Jack Flash almost started playing in the ending scene.

And the preview for the next episode just made me remember how I miss the jigoku no banken itself... Here's hoping for Torin to be half as cool as Dekamaster when transformed as well.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Kyoryuger is so good at mixing up the roll call.

And they're all pretty good! It really is amazing. The only one I don't really like is the one with Kyoryu Carnival in it, but that's mostly because I hate everything about Carnival with a passion - It's a throwaway power up and how it's constantly dancing is absurd. Not counting the justification for it: King just went to some shitty ass Carnival Party in Brazil once.

Fake Edit: I'm not going to do freeze-frame analysis right now, but I wonder how different Kyoryu Silver will be from Kyoryu Grey, other than the bunch of teeth on his visor.

I also really hope they use him a lot more than they've used Yayoi - she doesn't show up in full Kyoryu Purple getup as much as she should.

What color do we have left? Orange? And how long for the full 10 Kyoryu Roll Call? We didn't get a complete 9 one, did we?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I always found it interesting that folks that do Sentai or RIder either have solid careers before hand or go on to very successful if they continue in entertainment. The most successful power ranger I know of is Jack from SPD, because I saw him in 3 different things. He was a vampire gangmember in the Blade TV series, he was in Falling Skies, and something else I am forgetting.

A horror TV show on CBS, and that new USA show about undercover govt agents. Graceland?

WillyFive

And how long for the full 10 Kyoryu Roll Call?

They are probably saving that for the penultimate or final episode.

Gekiranger didn't have the full 7 member roll call until two episodes before the finale.

Then again, this last Kyoryuger episode was already using a lot of finale tropes, like the civilians cheering them on (like in Megaranger and Gokaiger) and the bad guy infiltrating their base (countless times in Power Rangers). So maybe we might get the full roll call earlier, and they can come up with new stuff for the finale that we have never seen before, which would be awesome.

Watch Da Birdie

New scans are out for Gaim.

Seems those rumors were correct, as they show Guridon and Kurokage (the Team Invitto and Team Raid Wild Leaders), and the Durian Rider, Bravo. He looks pretty crazy.

Also, episode 4 is subbed by Aesir. Seems the attack names are themed after drinks "squash" (or "skosh", as they call it) for one slash, "au lait" (sounds like ole) for two slashes, and "sparking" (sparkling) for three slashes.

Slayven

New scans are out for Gaim.

Seems those rumors were correct, as they show Guridon and Kurokage (the Team Invitto and Team Raid Wild Leaders), and the Durian Rider, Bravo. He looks pretty crazy.

Also, episode 4 is subbed by Aesir. Seems the attack names are themed after drinks "squash" (or "skosh", as they call it) for one slash, "au lait" (sounds like ole) for two slashes, and "sparking" (sparkling) for three slashes.

Durian is the most evilish looking rider since Shadowmoon.

Top Bottom