• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Venture Bros. Season 5 |OT| - Sundays @ 12 on Adult Swim - Come get a rusty venture!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B33

Banned
That was elucidating and fun, as always. Thanks for sharing the interview.

Yeah, we're looking at Spring-Summer 2015. 2014 is just not going to happen. The most we can hope for is a special in Winter 2014 and the remainder of Season 6 in 2015.

ЯAW

Banned
Is there any info how many seasons the creators are planning? I seriously don't want this show to end any time soon. Just started my rewatch and show is just simply amazing.

B.K.

Possible special fall 2014 and then the new season the earliest is January 2015.,

I know they've said that the first episode of season six is the real finale to season five, but I hope they decide to make the fall 2014 special the season five finale.

Akahige

Finally watched this season and have to say despite the lack of finale it is an instant classic. I think I might start a re-watch tomorrow.

Tokubetsu

7zMa65M.jpg

March 4th

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Love the cover art. Only thing I don't love is having to wait till March. :(

Same. I do have one cool VB poster from the old Williams Street (Adult Swim) Shop, it's a giant version of the inside of the S1 DVD on high-quality stock. Very nice. Miss that store, they had great stuff all the time... like the Jacket single on CD!

Hey VentureGAF! Just a reminder that the S5 DVDs/Blus are out TOMORROW!. I know you've all received your Amazon shipping notifications already... RIGHT?!

Tokubetsu

Hey VentureGAF! Just a reminder that the S5 DVDs/Blus are out TOMORROW!. I know you've all received your Amazon shipping notifications already... RIGHT?!

I like to forget about Venture Bros until right before a new season hits video or starts airing so I'll see you guys again in 2015.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member

Thanks for the reminder! I should have my Blu today or tomorrow.

somedevil

Update from Jackson Publick on the New Season:

We're heavy into production right now. That's about all I can say at the moment. First 3 episodes in particular are HUGE and have been a bitch to design, storyboard, edit, etc. Have been buried in work, but it's exciting and, occasionally, fun.

Take how you want but at least they got episodes in the process of being made right now.

Peco

Sorry if old:

As rumored at San Diego Comic-Con 2013, Dark Horse Books proudly announces it will publish The Art of The Venture Bros.!

This massive coffee table book includes original artwork, character designs, storyboards, painted backgrounds, and props from every episode of The Venture Bros. to date, with accompanying commentary on the development of the series from cocreators Jackson Publick and Doc Hammer!

Check out the earliest sketches of all your favorite Venture Bros. characters and the genesis of the ideas that became some of the show’s funniest episodes.

To top it off, comedian Patton Oswalt pens a very special foreword!

The Art of The Venture Bros. is on sale October 22! Preorder your copy today!

ArtVentureHC.jpg
I need this.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
In the meantime, the super special can tide me over.

Ridley327

Both James Urbaniak and Doc Hammer are going to be at DragonCon this year, so I imagine they'll have some things to show off. I definitely can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom