• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Venture Bros. Season 6 |OT| - Sundays @ 12 on Adult Swim - Rusty takes Manhattan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Ok I missed the first few minutes. Who are the dudes in their underwear like trapped in a kitchen or something? What's their deal?

hughesta

Banned
i have a really horrible feeling about everything that's happening

Ok I missed the first few minutes. Who are the dudes in their underwear like trapped in a kitchen or something? What's their deal?
episode started with black-hair dude waking up there. No idea what it has to do with anything else.

vypek

Love read death. And the prisoners freaking out about the wrong stuff

"Someone help with pants", "He's a butt eater!" lol

We don't know yet. They were there from the cold open

vypek

Hm. Yeah it definitely was just another episode and not set as a finale. I wonder what the continuity they couldn't fix was.

You know what that dude needed to fend off his...hunger? Some:

W11069.jpg

Looks like another special will wrap this up. The wait is going to kill me.

B.K.

Heh, wow.. Guess the Blue Morpho ride isn't even over yet. Foreshadowing by Dr. Mrs. anyways....

Nope. Hammer and Publick said that they ran out of episodes again this season. They claim they didn't know if All This and Gargantua-2 counted part of their 10 episodes or not. They have two more scripts already written that they intended for this season. Hopefully those will be the next special and hopefully it won't take as long since those two scripts are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom