• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Venture Bros. Season 5 |OT| - Sundays @ 12 on Adult Swim - Come get a rusty venture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hank has come a long way from wearing a cheap-looking Batman costume and killing himself in an attempt to fly by jumping from the top of the Venture compound with an umbrella.

Tokubetsu

Biggest smile when he pulled down the batman mask and told Hank to go. Batman!

Also, "We have zero infastructure!" had me laughing.

barrbarr

That was a great episode. Is it me or has the animation quality really gone up this season?

Loved Helper killing that whale and squid. Also really liked The Bat

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I thought part of the episode was a little dull, but I liked the concept of an island of experimented people/things free from scientists.

H.E.L.P.E.R. always makes me laugh. I love how Dr. Venture doesn't care about him yet Helper is totally devoted to him.

Lol at hank saying he had a big crab dinner and using the giant crab as the batmobile.

tkscz

Ok, Hank on caffeine (Bathank) was awesome. H.E.L.P.E.R.'s journey was awesome, and that fact that Dean still can do science is interesting.

I like how Rusty is suppose to be bad at science but can pull off another Venturstine almost instantly (and how ready to do it he was). I always feel like half of Rusty still hates science because of his Dad, and the other half is a show off cocky bastard, and these halves clash, making his inventions half-assed. Like, he knows he's half assing it, he just can't stop himself from doing so.

Nether!

Excited for the episode tonight, will Gary assemble a new sphinx crew made of the support group henchmen?
He's eaten the royal jelly to become the new queen.

B.K.

I wonder at what point this season the Shallow Gravy episodes takes place. I want to see what happens after Dr. Venture realizes Dermott is his son.

I wonder at what point this season the Shallow Gravy episodes takes place. I want to see what happens after Dr. Venture realizes Dermott is his son.

Would have to take place before the halloween episode since he already hints that he knows at the beginning of that one which we already know happens in between the first act break in the season premiere.

I must have missed that.

Yup at the beginning when he tells dermott to use the front door. Orpheus says to Rusty that he seemed a little harsh on the boy and doc replies back "I have my reasons". Sort of a subtle inference that he already knows.

did they get cobra commander to do this guys voice?

Not likely. Chris Latta (also starscream on TF) has been dead since '94. Heart attack.

Raxus

This episode was amazing.

When will the ventures stop going down south? It never goes well for them.

I love Billy Quizboy's arch nemesis, so I am excited.

Major loose plot threads I have caught so far.

Billy Quizboy backstory from the first episode this season.
Monarch's parents.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So long Sphinx, you only started mattering last season but damn it you were important! So what's Gary going to do now?

Next week looks all kinds of crazy.

Ridley327

:lol @ this week's t-shirt:

4_DESTINY_model_1024x1024.jpg

Link

The Autumn Wind
Jonas looks awfully cozy with the Monarch's mother in that photo. Half-brothers confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom