• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video of man working on shop projects in garage released as "visual album"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaizer

Banned
I don't get why people compare them. A new Kanye album was DEFINITELY dropping. We'd heard singles and stuff from it, and he doesn't have a history of teasing releases and not going through with it (hell, we even eventually go the GOOD album with Cruel Summer)

I was moreso referring to the current amount of thirst in this thread actually.

Endless_Ocean_Coverart.png

I just got off the phone with the CEO of iTunes. He said the servers aren't ready and it's been delayed til next week.

That's funny. Because I just got off the phone with the CEO of iTunes and he said all the servers are fired up and ready because "Major Key" is selling like hotcakes. I Got the Keys is too much for the charts. He had to make some phonecalls and bring in the backup servers too. Suffering from success. We the best.

I came into the Frank Ocean thread for reactions and thought I ended up in The Life Is Pablo thread by accident.

All of these L's.

olympia

just woke up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night and my literal first thought was wondering if this album got relased yet

Zakalwe

Banned
I'll wait. I really want to hear this, but at this point I have 4-5 subscriptions running at once (depending on mood).

Good for you.

Irrelevant to what other people have done and will do.

And isn't it equally as irrelevant hearing your opinion?

I'll never understand comments like yours.

Ashhong

I'll wait. I really want to hear this, but at this point I have 4-5 subscriptions running at once (depending on mood).

And isn't it equally as irrelevant hearing your opinion?

I'll never understand comments like yours.

Well he was responding to the how that guy said nobody would sign up for Apple for this and then defended it by saying he doesn't like it. So no, not the same

That's funny. Because I just got off the phone with the CEO of iTunes and he said all the servers are fired up and ready because "Major Key" is selling like hotcakes. I Got the Keys is too much for the charts. He had to make some phonecalls and bring in the backup servers too. Suffering from success. We the best.
🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
It's lunchtime in Europe now. I mean, it's very thoroughly August 5 now.

And also, Frank, it's my birthday.

:(

Nibel

Woke up today thinking Imma check out a new Travis Scott and new Frank Ocean album
mjlol0csk5.png

TLOP fucked up the game, people announcing shit now despite not being ready

Zakalwe

Banned
Well he was responding to the how that guy said nobody would sign up for Apple for this and then defended it by saying he doesn't like it. So no, not the same

Then he should respond that way to the quote that makes that claim I guess.

People seem to take this kind of thing really personally, it's silly.

btkadams

I just really wish apple music worked on ps4. I managed to get jamcast (PC only) working which can stream apple music to my xbox one, which is awesome. Then I just use the remote app to control my PC iTunes library while I'm gaming. I can't seem to get it to work with my ps4 though. It's like ps4 doesn't support quite the same level of DLNA. Hopefully that gets updated at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom