• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video of man working on shop projects in garage released as "visual album"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just really wish apple music worked on ps4. I managed to get jamcast (PC only) working which can stream apple music to my xbox one, which is awesome. Then I just use the remote app to control my PC iTunes library while I'm gaming. I can't seem to get it to work with my ps4 though. It's like ps4 doesn't support quite the same level of DLNA. Hopefully that gets updated at some point.
Do you need to pay premium for this to work? Want to try it out with Spotify.

Skele7on

Banned
X3TeVee.gif

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
While this is a bummer at least I can look forward to seeing LCD Soundsystem for the first time tonight.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Why would you do this to your fans?

giga

Calling it: it's not out yet because Zane Lowe wants to debut the first single as a Beats 1 World Record. And then after that it'll prob drop later tonight.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Calling it: it's not out yet because Zane Lowe wants to debut the first single as a Beats 1 World Record. And then after that it'll prob drop later tonight.
Well Zane Lowe is only on Monday through Thursday. So we are going to take even more Ls if thats the case.

Isn't there the magazine supposedly at Apple Stores? You'd think some employees would be aware and some information would get out.

Midas

Isn't there the magazine supposedly at Apple Stores? You'd think some employees would be aware and some information would get out.

According to rumors. But it's like 10:15 am on the east coast right now? Maybe they'll get it delivered during the day if the rumors are true. I refuse to give up!

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward

I mean, Apple stores on the East Coast should be open now, right?

Which makes me pretty pessimistic about a release today. Surely if it was coming today staff at these stores, at least, would know about it now and we'd have mutterings in that direction.

According to rumors. But it's like 10:15 am on the east coast right now? Maybe they'll get it delivered during the day if the rumors are true. I refuse to give up!

Apple stores open at 7AM here in NYC at least. That'd be strange if they all hoped they'd get delivered around the same time at all Apple stores, but we shall see.

Squalor

And isn't it equally as irrelevant hearing your opinion?

I'll never understand comments like yours.
I suppose you'll never understand logic, then.

His argument was "No one is going to buy this because Apple exclusive."

We proved him wrong.

He moved the goal posts to "Well, I'm not buying it."

That's irrelevant and unimportant. Your comment is in line with his.

Midas

Apple stores open at 7AM here in NYC at least. That'd be strange if they all hoped they'd get delivered around the same time at all Apple stores, but we shall see.

I had no idea they opened up that early. Well well, we'll see. It would be so nice to listen to this over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom