• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video of man working on shop projects in garage released as "visual album"

Status
Not open for further replies.
653412853941059584-Twitter.png

Dartastic

Went to bed early last night expecting to come into this thread this morning and see everyone holding L's.

I am not disappointed.

Mhmmm, I don't know, titles aren't really exiting, hope the album is good.

It's fake. This has been floating around for awhile.

The other one with the cellphone shot of a computer screen (really? y'all fell for that?) album art was from some random dudes Twitter profile pic. Once he found out, he changed it and closed his twitter.

Angel_DvA

It's fake. This has been floating around for awhile.

The other one with the cellphone shot of a computer screen (really? y'all fell for that?) album art was from some random dudes Twitter profile pic. Once he found out, he changed it and closed his twitter.

I was sarcastic lol, the : "Why the fuck you lying remix" title killed me ^^

ldJZ0.gif

hokahey

If this shit stretches out much longer I hope he suffers a loss of purchasers, ticket buyers, etc. At some point you're just fucking with your fans.

If this shit stretches out much longer I hope he suffers a loss of purchasers, ticket buyers, etc. At some point you're just fucking with your fans.

Dude fucked over people last year at a festival here in LA by cancelling at the last minute. Granted he had Kanye take over his spot but I know plenty of people that bought tickets solely to see Frank. Craigslist was full of tickets because of people now bothering to go after that.

If you're diehard enough to buy his tickets, you're certainly not gonna turn your back with it so close to release. He's been doing it for a year now.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I keep checking at work to see if its dropped yet, I have an IV tube of L's flowing into my body right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom