• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video of man working on shop projects in garage released as "visual album"

Status
Not open for further replies.

riotous

Banned
Have no clue what Chaos Emerald's are other than they come from some cartoon and GAF uses them endlessly in memes.

One of those things that makes me feel like an old man yelling at clouds; why are millennials still so obsessed with cartoons into adulthood?

Have no clue what Chaos Emerald's are other than they come from some cartoon and GAF uses them endlessly in memes.

One of those things that makes me feel like an old man yelling at clouds; why are millennials still so obsessed with cartoons into adulthood?

qBJ0Y94.gif

Catvoca

Banned
lol. Googling L, with or without Frank Ocean doesn't give me the answer, but thanks for it...

Googling "what does L mean" totally does but whatever.

Lol is this real? It's from Sonic, it's not some millennial cartoon haha

Brandwin

In the meantime if you want a good R&B/Soul album to listen to, grab that Phonte and Eric Roberson album. Tigalerro

Dude fucked over people last year at a festival here in LA by cancelling at the last minute. Granted he had Kanye take over his spot but I know plenty of people that bought tickets solely to see Frank. Craigslist was full of tickets because of people now bothering to go after that.
He still owes us an FYF performance. Better drag his ass on stage at this years to say sorry.

Ivan 3414

That's pretty embarrassing of you dude

mews

Neo Member
The audio's been getting more and more distorted over the last hour or so. Shit's weird.

yup! it sounds sort of like a stream issue but at the same time those video glitches that were happening the other day were definitely on purpose

what are the odds of a drop today anyway? not getting my hopes up

Catvoca

Banned
i'm 31 and remember the Sonic cartoon as a kid

so it technically is a millenial thing

I guess, but how old is this poster that he doesn't know what Sonic is? Not recognising Chaos Emeralds is normal but I mean even my grandmother knows Sonic is a Video game hedgehog.

TheWorst

Pls.

yup! it sounds sort of like a stream issue but at the same time those video glitches that were happening the other day were definitely on purpose

what are the odds of a drop today anyway? not getting my hopes up

If it doesn't happen today, it won't happen until at least Monday, in which case there's a high chance people in space will be able to hear the amount of Apple Music trial cancellations

Also lolriotous

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'd love to know what was behind that NYtimes article and the snapchat filters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom