• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video of man working on shop projects in garage released as "visual album"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that was known? He posted it on his site when the July date wasn't met.

You got any more of them L's?
1kiFxucWGK-xXyZBy-Zdafq70djIAqCtzoE6eTv5XbJa6v0MKO6PKlUJzvL0KWolCBnj5fPFfnu6LkvxCY0dL_0=s240

chaislip3

Uh the November date was there when he posted the library card back at the beginning of July. It's the last day of Camp Flog Gnaw. Chill.

Helmholtz

I find it hard to believe that this isn't coming out real soon. If it isn't Frank and co are kind of pieces of shit for teasing the fanbase like this. I don't buy November. I thought maybe November was possible when he first posted that pic, but the fact that they ramped up the teasing the past few days makes me think it has to be coming soon.

Mr. Hyde

Uh the November date was there when he posted the library card back at the beginning of July. It's the last day of Camp Flog Gnaw. Chill.

Exactly. I doubt that is the album release date. The press is just grasping at straws. It could be tomorrow or after we colonize the moon.

jaypah

Yeah that November date was always there. It coincides with the OF festival. Or Flog Gnaw. Golf Wang. Wolf Gang. Whatevz

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
The game doesn't need Frank, like 4-6 years ago. Dude is smelling his own piss right now.

lazerfox

November? I just signed up for the Apple Music free trial. It lasts 3 months, so it expires exactly when the album drops in November?
What if this was all part of the plan...

Nah not even Apple is that evil. I hope it drops next friday.

I am sick of this thread being bumped and this shit not released.

Will wait till I get an email from Apple announcing now available.

Peace GAF

Who am I kidding.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
It's pretty messed up if if drops mad late. A lot of people signed up for Apple Music

as with anything else in life, if they complain enough and get enough publications to write articles about their complaints they'll get like a bonus month tacked on or something :shrug: acting like they aren't gunna just pirate the shit out of the album later.

He probably got the cash from Apple and just put up the stream with Apple Music logo.

Push it back 2 weeks and release on Apple Music,Spotify and Tidal on same day.

It's that Kanye clout.

ubique

I decided not to give a shit about an album's release and just pay attention when it's out after TLOP's L extravaganza. I feel sorry for everyone here, but

1k0Fpdx.jpg

On the plus side, I got a lot of additions to my R&B collections. I have a few more recommendations from Japanese/Korean R&B artists if anyones interested in those.

oneils

So why did people think the album was being released this week?

Edit: I should say, why did nytimes think it was releasing.

I'll take something from the Japanese list.

I'll post both since honestly I have more Korean than Japanese. Also, some artists usually borderline R&B and Pop, so I tried to list the ones that were more on the R&B side at least (and not too many wide-know artists):

Japanese R&B:

• JASMINE
  • YU-A
  • orange pekoe (thier albums are usually a mix of uptempo pop/jazz/funk)
  • KODA KUMI (mostly pop but she does R&B really well on a select few)
  • kazumi
  • MINMI (honestly, her mini "imagine" is the only thing I'd recommend since she went pop-ish on her album)

Thats literally it. I listen to more JPOP on the Japanese side of things but hopefully my Korean list makes up for it.

Korean R&B:

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Let's all just listen to NERD In Search Of... One of my favorite albums. I mean honestly how damn good is that album. Masterclass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom