• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video of man working on shop projects in garage released as "visual album"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know you wanna join the 11PM EST L crew.
MAAOtcx.png
all of my hate
I was there! Official L receiver 8/9/2016

I'm late, but top 5:

All Eyez on Me
Stankonia
Good kid, m.A.A.d City
Late Registration
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

All in on Travis dropping Friday. Frank dropping November.

jaypah

Sorry (not sorry) for the double but they're trying to arrange an AMA with Malay on Reddit. Supposedly. It's trollin season and they're out there trappin with Ls so y'all walk light and keep your head on a swivel 😂

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I've reverted back into Frank Ocean coma, I've mentally accepted we're never getting this.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I've also lost interest. I'd like to know what the stream meant, the Instagram filters and the nytimes article. All oddly timed.

overcast

I've also lost interest. I'd like to know what the stream meant, the Instagram filters and the nytimes article. All oddly timed.
I mean it's possible Frank got upset somebody leaked the date and halted the release. He's a moody dude. It was progressing towards that date and here we are.

Whatever though. After bailing on FYF last year I've had it with this dude.

Alright y'all, seems like our patience and dwindled down to
NfGD2be.png

So, I'm putting in my 24 hours notice for the 11PM EST L Crew; if THIS SHIT DONT DROP THEN (or we still stuck staring at the same frozen loop feed) - I'm calling it. Closing the stream and just not gonna bother anymore. I'll just wait until r/HHH pops off then I'll know its out. I don't get the stream anymore, all it's making me think is I should have went to college for marketing.

Don't let us down, PND.
jKl8lNC.png

jaypah

Alright y'all, seems like our patience and dwindled down to
NfGD2be.png

So, I'm putting in my 24 hours notice for the 11PM EST L Crew; if THIS SHIT DONT DROP THEN (or we still stuck staring at the same frozen loop feed) - I'm calling it. Closing the stream and just not gonna bother anymore. I'll just wait until r/HHH pops off then I'll know its out. I don't get the stream anymore, all it's making me think is I should have went to college for marketing.

Don't let us down, PND.
jKl8lNC.png

What good is lying going to do?

Dartastic

So, who knows. Maybe NYT had the Friday wrong. Maybe it's actually TOMORROW.

...who am I kidding, we're catching the final L in the coffin tonight.

All this bullshit has left a bad taste in my mouth. I love CO and some of those songs i will never stop listening to, but all this shit has made me realize this shit will never ever live up to the hype.

If we even get this shit.

I love frank ocean music but i do not think there is a need for us to see him cut wood and paint it.

No matter what the original intent was i am sure it will be silly and very unnecessary.

Disregard me i am just pissed at all the BS

Same. I feel like no matter how this ends my reaction is always going to be "...so we gettin' the album yet?"

T-minus 11 hours + 15 minute but I'm not feeling a W besides PND tonight.

Might have to hit up Wendys for all this bullshit.

Same. I feel like no matter how this ends my reaction is always going to be "...so we gettin' the album yet?"

T-minus 11 hours + 15 minute but I'm not feeling a W besides PND tonight.

Might have to hit up Wendys for all this bullshit.

Oh shit I had no idea PND was dropping tomorrow.

Fuck Frank Ocean and all his bullshit.

Travi$ Scott & PND Tomorrow.

Oh shit I had no idea PND was dropping tomorrow.

Tonight. 11PM EST.
ypq9Y1T.png

Also, I wouldn't hope too much for Travis. AFAIK, he's only going to talk about the album and possibly announce yet another release date.

An actual release from him at this point is a bonus added to him at least saying something about the album not leaving everyone in the dark.

Still, fuck you, Frank.

"It's going to be a week to remember" -Tom Sachs

iN3Vhkw.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom