• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video of man working on shop projects in garage released as "visual album"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Thanks to everyone who recommended good r&b artists as alternatives, I discovered dvsn thanks to you guys and hes amazing.
Jmsn too

Who needs Frank Ocean?

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Thanks to everyone who recommended good r&b artists as alternatives, I discovered dvsn thanks to you guys and hes amazing.
Jmsn too

Who needs Frank Ocean?

Like I said before, the R&B game of 2016 doesn't need Frank Ocean, like it did 5+ years ago. We're eating good, not in need of a savior.

His album has to be transcendental at this point. I think the expectations have turned him into a Shook One.

p.s. - shout out to whoever recommended NAO, she's fucking dope.

solarus

Really hopeful for the 19th, i can feel it. 0_0
rejoice.png

Like I said before, the R&B game of 2016 doesn't need Frank Ocean, like it did 5+ years ago. We're eating good, not in need of a savior.

His album has to be transcendental at this point. I think the expectations have turned him into a Shook One.

I'm half expecting if this album ever drops is track 1 to start with 5 seconds of silence...

... and then...

ma
gmPoduH.png
2eqx77Y.png
ma
gmPoduH.png
2eqx77Y.png
ma
gmPoduH.png
2eqx77Y.png
ma
gmPoduH.png
2eqx77Y.png
ma
gmPoduH.png
2eqx77Y.png
ma
gmPoduH.png
2eqx77Y.png
MAYBACH MUSIC
2eqx77Y.png
2eqx77Y.png
2eqx77Y.png

*rick ross grunt*

Frank, not you too
KEl6S5F.png

jaypah

Oh, no more roll calls? Ok. I get it. Nah, I get it. Nah, go'head. It's cool. I don't need none of y'all. I don't need shit!!!

Eidt: Fuck. Sweeney you kind of ruined my moment lmao

Can't escape it

Don't bLame you.

I mean, ALLpLe Support have never been right about a possible release, I dont know why that sub is still trusting info from a group thats probabLy not even sourced in America.

8rZczQO.png

Pretty sure they're just saying anything other than "I dont know." (plus free marketing when publications mention them)

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Any news?

I made a Apple Music trial account the friday the album was supposed to drop. If it comes out after my trial ends I'm gonna be mad af

Any news?

I made a Apple Music trial account the friday the album was supposed to drop. If it comes out after my trial ends I'm gonna be mad af

Negative. Malay (producer who worked with him on channel orange) did an AMA (highlights) but of course, anything relating to this upcoming "release" (or the stream) was denied (or just met with a unrelated response, mainly "booty club").

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom