• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vindictus |OT| - Auto-attacks are out, ass kicking is in.

Poyunch

So can you get another inventory pouch? I already have the second. Is that it? Also how do you do Gliding Fury? I can't pull it off.

Mairu

PounchEnvy said:
So can you get another inventory pouch? I already have the second. Is that it? Also how do you do Gliding Fury? I can't pull it off.
Crit smash + smash again

Most people do LLLR+R

PounchEnvy said:

Yeah, how do I do Fiona's "Whatever" Kick. I just learned some kick and I have no idea how to do it. Unless it just powers up my smash attack.

outsida

I forget if I got it from a mission or leveling up one of my skills specifically... I'm a level 25 though and I've only had it for a couple of those levels so I got it fairly late in this beta.

Poyunch

Mairu said:
Buy the skill book @ Level 24

I like Double Crescent it just takes too much stamina to use
Oh. I'll get on that. I'm like 22. So back to my previous question. Does the current beta only offer two inventory bags?

outsida

Mairu said:
Buy the skill book @ Level 24

I like Double Crescent it just takes too much stamina to use
Yes... That's where I got it from... It does take a bunch of stamina so I'm working on raising my stam recovery at the moment.

1stStrike

Banned
INDIGO_CYCLOPS said:
Man I'm so far behind. And with all the upcoming releases I realistically don't see myself getting back into this...

Psh, you can lvl up pretty quick right now. It's only lvl 25 and 26 that feel like any kind of grind cause you're supposed to be in boat 3 by that point, but obviously we don't have boat 3, so the XP isn't quite up to par. It still goes pretty quick though. I'm lvl 25 on my Fiona and 10 on my Lann.

Mairu

PounchEnvy said:
Oh. I'll get on that. I'm like 22. So back to my previous question. Does the current beta only offer two inventory bags?
yep only two, maybe they'll open up the shop on oct 6

1stStrike

Banned
Played with this dude tonight (off of neogaf I think) trying to get him the BP he needed in kobold chief to move on - 3 runs and on the last one i got 2 copper ores (he was blowing the shit up) and he got none :| what a jip lol

1stStrike

Banned
Teknopathetic said:
Yeah, it was me. Never enough remnants and none of the copper ores. Tch.

Sucks :| I usually get all kinds of remnants. What screwed us on the last run was that we didn't get the worms, as they usually have the highest probability to drop em.

Now that you know the lame ass kobold chief exploit you can just lure him to that spot for the sake of getting the shit over with till you're able to get our 160 BP

Mairu

I'd do more bear farming but I'm out of tokens and they didn't reset at 10 PST. Probably gonna take a nap or something, but I'll be on later

Poyunch

The best thing about that Counter Attack mission is the rewards. 14/13k is just awesome. The only problem is sometimes I get too into the game and i forget to meet the requirements and accidentally kill the bosses normally.

RefigeKru

Banned
It won't let me play.

"Response from Server Delayed

You have been disconnected from the server"

or this quickly flashes up

"Account Authentication has failed

Please try again after logging into the website"

Which, I've already done. Anyone else have this problem?

1stStrike

Banned
RefigeKru said:
It won't let me play.

I took this for you :D

2010_09_25_0000.jpg

Sectus

RefigeKru said:
It won't let me play.

Just try again in some hours or so. I've encountered similar problems before and it's probably a random Nexon server being unstable.

Congratulations Strike. I'm AP grinding like crazy. I want a huge advantage before the game becomes official. I'll be on after I eat.

Finally got the Stop drinking so much! title :D I didn't buy any of the ice crystals.

Poyunch

Crakatak187 said:
Congratulations Strike. I'm AP grinding like crazy. I want a huge advantage before the game becomes official. I'll be on after I eat.

Finally got the Stop drinking so much! title :D I didn't buy any of the ice crystals.
You got that many Ice Crystals!?!?!!

edit: also the Kobold set sure is "big".
Yw6lc.jpg

1stStrike

Banned
PounchEnvy said:
You got that many Ice Crystals!?!?!!

edit: also the Kobold set sure is "big".

lol yeah it looks hilarious till you get the full set. I can't wait for lvl 30's armor :eek:

I'm such a loot whore. I love my shinies.

1stStrike

Banned
Oh fuck yeah, I finally got 190 points in wind through the ruins. Grouped up with 2 random newbies and did it once and got all 5 ergs before we even got half way through the level. Man...

Ricker

:lol at those boots...is it normal that I get nothing when I go to the Marketplace board in game,I get the pig but there`s a big window that opens,then i get the swirl like it`s loading stuff,but after about 10 seconds,it just stops spinning and nothing else happens.

Soloed the damn Coca Cola Bear. Died 3 times figuring out what plan to use when soloing.

What I learned.

- Do not attack his back.
- If doing smash attack do it on his right because most likely he'll just turn. Not 100% though.
- When he's angry and near death best to attack when he's standing up and stay close and dodge until then.

Just burnt through all my coins. Anybody know the refill times?

I know the official release will only refill on mondays and friday so I'm taking advantage of this.

So far refill came at 9 p.m and 11 p.m Pacific.

1stStrike

Banned
You can't get more of the jelly's until boat 3 comes out officially. Only those that were ahead of the game before got the jelly's.

Ricker said:
:lol at those boots...is it normal that I get nothing when I go to the Marketplace board in game,I get the pig but there`s a big window that opens,then i get the swirl like it`s loading stuff,but after about 10 seconds,it just stops spinning and nothing else happens.
Have you tried window mode?

Poyunch

Weird. I can't seem to access the game's servers on my University's wifi. :/
1stStrike said:
You can't get more of the jelly's until boat 3 comes out officially. Only those that were ahead of the game before got the jelly's.
Yeah I know. I was just hoping someone had any extras they were willing to share. :p

1stStrike

Banned
PounchEnvy said:
Weird. I can't seem to access the game's servers on my University's wifi. :/

Yeah I know. I was just hoping someone had any extras they were willing to share. :p

Yeah I want my hat and tunic too :| It's funny because I bet in a few more levels once the level cap is raised there will be some new heavy armor set and then we'll all ditch the savage leather. It's nice and all, but ultimately heavy armor is the way to go. I've got my guard and heavy armor up to lvl A. Working on my defense now (270 AP for lvl D!) and then I'll probably put a bit more into my attack to get them all up to rank C so I do decent damage.

Sectus

1stStrike said:
Yeah I want my hat and tunic too :| It's funny because I bet in a few more levels once the level cap is raised there will be some new heavy armor set and then we'll all ditch the savage leather. It's nice and all, but ultimately heavy armor is the way to go. I've got my guard and heavy armor up to lvl A. Working on my defense now (270 AP for lvl D!) and then I'll probably put a bit more into my attack to get them all up to rank C so I do decent damage.
I was gonna mention that you don't need jelly for the hat and tunic... but I realized I'm the only crazy one who immediately went for the sweetie bear set instead of the savage set.

Top Bottom