• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vindictus |OT| - Auto-attacks are out, ass kicking is in.

Man, I love Shield Charge!

yKnWK.jpg

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Got my Heavy Shield.
No counter sucks, but I guess it really isn't needed.

Also HGC/HSC is soooooooooooooo good.

Hazaro said:
Got my Heavy Shield.
No counter sucks, but I guess it really isn't needed.

Also HGC/HSC is soooooooooooooo good.
The heavy shield is the way to go, in the lvl 60 raid run.

Edit: Ohh you leveled a bit, already 48.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Bug Fixes Details

System Fixes:
• Marketplace Renewal
o Faster item search
o Purchased items will go directly to your Storage Chest
o The Marketplace will have more specific categories
o New category search
o Item color will now be fully displayed on the search result panel
o Marketplace UI will now pop up instantly when you enter

• Character Specific Fixes
o Evie
o Evie can now teleport normally after the amber condition is disabled in the blue light area in the Avatar of Destruction battle.
o Evie can now use Bloody Thread on monsters that are jumping or flying in the air.
o Fiona
o Fiona can now acquire the Heavy Stander skill at Level 8, Rank D or higher.
o The delay in using Fiona’s Honeybee Sting after a smash has been fixed.
Yay

Cloudius12 said:
That 4 SP skill is way better than the Lann skill after which got the nerf hammer.

Really? I find Furious 7 much better simply because it's easier to control. I've had a few times where I completely missed with Shield Charge. Then again, those were when I first got the move and had no idea WTF it did. Still, slamming into the boss and then veering away still annoys the hell out of me.

Cow Mengde said:
Really? I find Furious 7 much better simply because it's easier to control. I've had a few times where I completely missed with Shield Charge. Then again, those were when I first got the move and had no idea WTF it did. Still, slamming into the boss and then veering away still annoys the hell out of me.
Before it had Full Invincibility throughout the whole skill. Now if the boss hit you mid skill, you stop :/

Valygar

I have to ask. What's the price of an ice crystal in the US server? In EU's marketplace they cost like 20.000 , and I think it is because they are more or less scarce, and there's a quest that asks for 1, 3 and then 11. But it's a sidequest that gives you nothing, so there's no need to do it.

I looked into the item in the wiki, and it's also useful to craft some level 56 weapons (I'm 28 now). Should I sell them all (I have 8) in the marketplace? Or wait until I'm level 56 something?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Valygar said:
I have to ask. What's the price of an ice crystal in the US server? In EU's marketplace they cost like 20.000 , and I think it is because they are more or less scarce, and there's a quest that asks for 1, 3 and then 11. But it's a sidequest that gives you nothing, so there's no need to do it.

I looked into the item in the wiki, and it's also useful to craft some level 56 weapons (I'm 28 now). Should I sell them all (I have 8) in the marketplace? Or wait until I'm level 56 something?
iirc it's like 2k but I'm not positive.
The one thing you should do is save ALL your magic powder.

Deadly

Valygar said:

What's the level/content cap in the EU version now? When the cap used to be 44 and before that ice crystals used to go for about 10k-20k also. It's because of that damn quest you get from the armory guy. Also if you don't have Laghodessa yet start farming gold ores you'll be rich.

Valygar said:

If you finished the quest that requires ice crystals, keep like 3 of them and sell the rest. You need to use a couple for the occasional quest and when it comes time to make the weapon, I think you'll get the ice crystals naturally while playing through that area.

Hazaro said:
iirc it's like 2k but I'm not positive.
The one thing you should do is save ALL your magic powder

What is this used for? ...I've been tossing up on the market. They sell like hotcakes! -- I'm still very new to the game.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
BrLvgThrChmstry said:
What is this used for? ...I've been tossing up on the market. They sell like hotcakes! -- I'm still very new to the game.
Enchanting. Selling for 8k per powder and 18k per blessed powder on US West.
Basically there's nothing better to do at level cap so the people with 15 million gold just buy them.

Valygar said:

Actually, I think the title you get is pretty decent. Don't focus on getting it, just save up your ice crystals and hand it in whenever you get enough.

Kayo-kun

I just started playing this around a week ago and my Scythe Evie is level 34 one. My character name is Kunimitsu, so if anyone wanna do some mission, feel free to message me or add me to your friend list (I play on the EU server).

Kayo-kun

Does anyone have a clue on when we'll recieve a new update in Europe? I'm almost level 44 now and it feels like there's not much to do apart from AP farming (which is very boring).

Wow, you can go up to level 44 already? Geez, we were locked at around level 18 when we first got the game.

If you think it's boring, then take a break and come back when new content arrives.

Kayo-kun

Cow Mengde said:
Wow, you can go up to level 44 already? Geez, we were locked at around level 18 when we first got the game.

If you think it's boring, then take a break and come back when new content arrives.

It took my two weeks to reach to level 44, so it went really fast. Being locked at 18 must have been a pain (I reached that in three days or so).

I'll probably make a Lann and level him to 44 before they increase the cap.

Vindictus is very generous when it comes to EXP. Things slow down a little around level 52, but picks up again around level 56.

Back when the game was limited to level 18, there was a token system in place where you needed to pay tokens to go to dungeons. The more you played, the more tokens needed. I'm guessing the EU version doesn't have that.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Cow Mengde said:
Vindictus is very generous when it comes to EXP. Things slow down a little around level 52, but picks up again around level 56.

Back when the game was limited to level 18, there was a token system in place where you needed to pay tokens to go to dungeons. The more you played, the more tokens needed. I'm guessing the EU version doesn't have that.
If by pick up you mean 'grind that spider till you have story quests'.

Yeah it isn't so bad. Could be a ton worse.

Translation provided by the forums.

1. Karok's 2nd Weapon is called "Blaster"

2. Instead of Attack Absorb, they will have other evasive skill called "Weaving"

3. If you succeed Weaving, then the Buster Gauge will increase by a level (Maximum 3)

4. After the Smash attack, you will be able to use "Buster", which gives you buff according to your buster level

Level 1: ATK SPD increase
Level 2: ATK increase
Level 3: 100% crit chance to certain number of smashes

5. You can use 3 Buster Gauges to use Bigbang attack, instead of using Buster.

6. rest blah blah about sp skills

One of these days I'll reach the current end-game content...

Last time that happened was Laghodessa! And I'm just starting the Hilder Forest Ruins boat...

Top Bottom