• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vindictus |OT| - Auto-attacks are out, ass kicking is in.

Guess who was right?

QA: "When is Kai going to be released?" Due to popular demand and a recent yearning for a certain smexified archer, I have been given the special privilege to release the date of Kai's highly anticipated arrival! Prepare yourselves for July 18th

Start fapping. Female Lann is coming.

20120713122156461.png

20120713122621211.png

20120713122748414.png

20120713122850680.png

20120713122943586.png

20120713123158305.png

20120713123328789.png

20120713123405539.png

20120713123500774.png

20120713123536836.png

20120713123639524.png

Wow that means it hasn't been raised it quite awhile. So much new content though

I think all the new content equipment aren't massive upgrades anymore, it looks like they're more sidegrades than anything else.

Then you just have to put enchants and +x the equipment, etc etc...man, just mentioning this shit is making me feel lazy lol

XtremeCacher

Neo Member
I think all the new content equipment aren't massive upgrades anymore, it looks like they're more sidegrades than anything else.

Then you just have to put enchants and +x the equipment, etc etc...man, just mentioning this shit is making me feel lazy lol

I got tired just reading your post lol, its making it hard to pick this game up again lol

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
So... is the version with jumping and crap available for NA?
Last I played I was a level 5x Fiona or something.

I got tired just reading your post lol, its making it hard to pick this game up again lol

We need to get a group of people to play casually lol...there's no way I can dedicate enough time to farm all that crap with work and all the other stuff going on (this becomes painfully obvious when I look at my growing steam backlog).

XtremeCacher

Neo Member
We need to get a group of people to play casually lol...there's no way I can dedicate enough time to farm all that crap with work and all the other stuff going on (this becomes painfully obvious when I look at my growing steam backlog).

Yea there is no way I have enough time for all that, but running dungeons is very enjoyable.
I could usually play weekdays after like 8 PM CST, if Halo isn't completly occupying my time.

Dat extra sword attack (LRR?)
Dat double counter attack
Dat jumping
Dat
Fiona Korean voice

I should of never made a Kai so I could of kept on focusing on my Fiona.

Going for the Shining Will set for Fiona.

It's unsurprisingly expensive as hell. I'll be lvl 65 before I can get all the mats/gold to buy.

lol

Aw man. I just got Eagle Eye Assault rA (unlocked at 52). The skill is finally useful, because only now does it do the multiple pings on a boss. Worth the wait I suppose! It's damn powerful.

jediyoshi

rgaFL.jpg

had another hack scare. logged in, all but one of my characters was gone, one that was left didn't have any equipment. finally went ahead and made a passcode

somehow never realized it, but if you hold shift while hovering over another piece of equipment, it brings up your current piece of equipment for comparison

Top Bottom