• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | February 2013 | The most desirable handheld in Japan

dsigns1

I should've waited on purchasing Urban Trial Freestyle :(

Renewing my PS+ today (49.99) Getting NGS2+ ($39.99). That $7.99 would've helped push me to $100. Now I have to make up $10 to make it. The Vita sale sucks because I need nothing from that list. Hopefully there will be unlisted sales in today's update.

Do you have Stranger's Wrath? Rumor is that's going to be on sale.

QP3

I saw a review score for Soul Sacrifice, supposedly from Famitsu. Had it at 10/9/9/9. Can anyone confirm this? I would post link but not sure if site is banned; have not seen it before...

ZeroAKA

I saw a review score for Soul Sacrifice, supposedly from Famitsu. Had it at 10/9/9/9. Can anyone confirm this? I would post link but not sure if site is banned; have not seen it before...
Yeah, there's a topic on GAF. Famitsu's scores don't really matter though.

zulux21

I saw a review score for Sole Sacrifice, supposedly from Famitsu. Had it at 10/9/9/9. Can anyone confirm this? I would post link but not sure if site is banned; have not seen it before...

it was confirmed on last page.
as far as i know the long running magazine (june 1986) famitsu isn't banned on neogaf.
some people don't like their review scores, personally I tend to find them more reliable than places like IGN for my tastes :p

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho

it's in the Famitsu thread.

I don't sound good, I mean they game sound butchered and everything is going to be in DLC(free and paid) also 25 hours for this sort of game is really bad too,MH is content heavy but SS feel like a barebone game.

People are reporting that they have gotten emails and paid off their Senran Kagura order.

I am not one of these people.

This is Grim, reporting from HIS GRAVE

the game don't want you,time to change your avatar then :(

I assume it takes 25 hours to finish the story in Soul Sacrifice. There's probably plenty of more time to invest in grinding better magic and stuff, which is the main draw for Japanese MH lovers.

QP3

it's in the Famitsu thread.

I don't sound good, I mean they game sound butchered and everything is going to be in DLC(free and paid) also 25 hours for this sort of game is really bad too,MH is content heavy but SS feel like a barebone game.

it was confirmed on last page.
as far as i know the long running magazine (june 1986) famitsu isn't banned on neogaf.
some people don't like their review scores, personally I tend to find them more reliable than places like IGN for my tastes :p

Yeah, there's a topic on GAF. Famitsu's scores don't really matter though.

Ok, must have missed it.

And yeah, I never put too much stock in single reviews, but I would still rather see good scores as opposed to terrible ones.

Time shall tell.

ok so apparently i bought my ps+ at 12:07 am last night (the 26th) but i just checked my email reciept and it says i bought it at 9:07pm on the 25th... which is impossible because my gf was using hte tv all night till 1130pm.... so im geussing that reciept was on pacific time since its 3 hrs behind my eastern time.....

should i contact customer service and ask them what the deal is? or is there some way i can be like i made an accidental purchase... i want to cancel it... then just rebuy it post feb 26th?

Last night I was encountering an error upon loading my Gravity Rush save - turns out my game content wasn't activated properly after switching back. A quick trip to the settings app and an app restart fixed it.

Takao

Banned
I want these:

3259161964_1bda7ae073_o.jpg

LocoRoco stress ball

3258331085_e9ba87e89f_o.jpg

LocoRoco pen

(You can move the LocoRocos inside the pen)

Hey guys, brand new vita owner, quick q: I understand you can transfer your games, save files etc. back and forth between the vita and pc. Can you download demos or anything from the SEN store straight to your pc for later transfer to the vita, or do the files always have to start on the vita/ps3? thanks

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
I want these:

LocoRoco stress ball

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3123/3258331085_e9ba87e89f_o.jpg

LocoRoco pen

(You can move the LocoRocos inside the pen)[/QUOTE]

Dead IP merchandise.

LocoRoco fans (all three of them) will enjoy buying these.

Hey guys, brand new vita owner, quick q: I understand you can transfer your games, save files etc. back and forth between the vita and pc. Can you download demos or anything from the SEN store straight to your pc for later transfer to the vita, or do the files always have to start on the vita/ps3? thanks

No, you cant download files to your PC for Vita. You can only download them on the PS3/Vita.

ok so apparently i bought my ps+ at 12:07 am last night (the 26th) but i just checked my email reciept and it says i bought it at 9:07pm on the 25th... which is impossible because my gf was using hte tv all night till 1130pm.... so im geussing that reciept was on pacific time since its 3 hrs behind my eastern time.....

should i contact customer service and ask them what the deal is? or is there some way i can be like i made an accidental purchase... i want to cancel it... then just rebuy it post feb 26th?

You can call customer service, but no guarantees.
I got screwed out of $15 or so back in October timeframe when I bought Tokyo Jungle and something else and it gave me the receipt in PST, I believe.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
That stuff is actually pretty old, and hard to come by. It was part of some contest Sony was doing in promotion of LocoRoco 2:

3270354118_f68fe8c74d_o.jpg

oh just old stuff..well this now make sense.

Tsutomu Kouno must have them in his tent,maybe he will sell/give them to you for an instant ramen cup.

No, you cant download files to your PC for Vita. You can only download them on the PS3/Vita.

Cool, cheers for the reply. Would be pretty handy now they have the SEN store website but heyho. As long as I can transfer from Vita to pc and back, that'll be a-ok. I only have a pitiful 4gb card so I foresee alot of transfers ha.

I should've waited on purchasing Urban Trial Freestyle :(

Renewing my PS+ today (49.99) Getting NGS2+ ($39.99). That $7.99 would've helped push me to $100. Now I have to make up $10 to make it. The Vita sale sucks because I need nothing from that list. Hopefully there will be unlisted sales in today's update.

Takao said Strangers Wrath may be on sale next week, personally waiting on that.

oh damn. thanks for the response.

I didn't bother to argue it with them because it was only $15 and I knew I would hit the limit anyway if I picked up some more things I'd been wanting.

For $50? I might be bothered to call, as that's an automatic $10 back.

Takao said Strangers Wrath may be on sale next week, personally waiting on that.

Oh, the discount that's long rumoured but hasn't ever actually materialized.
I'm not holding my breath.

^^^^^^^Takao said he got an update that said it should be on sale next week. I got a backlog, I can wait :D

So the guy saying he had details about AC 4 being a pirate setting and name dropping some characters also said Rayman Legends and Rainbow Six are coming to the Vita. Now there is a leaked poster for AC 4 showing a pirate setting.....

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
So the guy saying he had details about AC 4 being a pirate setting and name dropping some characters also said Rayman Legends and Rainbow Six are coming to the Vita. Now there is a leaked poster for AC 4 showing a pirate setting.....

so the dude is legit I guess.

well Rayman Legends on Vita will be nice.

Rainbow 6? is Patriots still a thing or did they canned it?

ZeroAKA

Weren't there rumors already circulating about AC4 being in a pirate setting before that guy even posted?

Twinduct

Rayman will be on everything with a pulse.
So yeah surprised it on the Vita then :p

So Bittrip runner 2 launched on everything today? Including the Vita? Or delayed until next week?

Ponn

Banned
^^^^^^^Takao said he got an update that said it should be on sale next week. I got a backlog, I can wait :D

Im starting to fear Vita becoming a dumping ground for weak fps ports. At least i have a handful of rpgs to look forward to.

zulux21

Sony Store has several PS Vita and PS3 Move games on sale listed below. Shipping starts at $5 or free for orders over $25. Thanks DJ3xclusive

PS Vita Games
WipEout 2048 $10
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $10
ModNation Racers $10
Reality Fighters $10
Little Deviants $10
uncharted $20

PS3 Move
EyePet $5
PlayStation Move Heroes $10
SingStar Dance $10
Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest $10
Start the Party! $10
The Fight: Lights Out $10
Everybody Dance $20
Sorcery $10
slickdeals is the source.
i kept the ps3 games in in case someone needed another game to hit $25 for free shipping, though it seems eyepet is out of stock :/
also shipping seems to be around $5 if you don't get free shipping so it's not an amazing deal but still people might be interested.

Top Bottom