• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | February 2013 | The most desirable handheld in Japan

QA0gqsY.jpg

he is funny..!
Would be fucked up if true

Lol its still funny though!

Takao

Banned
Soul Sacrifice physical demo will be distributed at Game Tsutaya locations to new Vita owners. I don't know how prevalent that chain is.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Soul Sacrifice physical demo will be distributed at Game Tsutaya locations to new Vita owners. I don't know how prevalent that chain is.

huh..it sound like Textures Sacrifice demo on the Japanese PS store wasn't a success story.

Kyon

Banned
huh..it sound like Textures Sacrifice demo on the Japanese PS store wasn't a success story.

Sony are selling two carts in one box for the game. Also physical demos aren't uncommon or a sign of a flop >_> atleast they are trying over there RIP if only SCEA showed that much dedication

Tsutaya is basically the Blockbuster Videos of Japan. I actually live in Chiba and there's 2 Tsutaya stores near me. I'll have to pick up a copy of the demo when I have time.

Any news on whats happened to Ratchet and Clank Q Force on the Vita? I picked it up at launch on the PS3 (mainly because it was cheap, and I thought it might be fun on the Vita) and remember the Vita version was delayed until the end of last month but I've not heard anything since.

crinale

Kadokawa has just announced that they have shipped 50K of Demon Gaze.

Edit: It was actually Kadokawa that is publishing it, my bad.

They aren't giving them away. They are renting them for free.

Late fees will still apply.

TSUTAYA is all over Japan. Games are, in my opinion, their weakest area though.

RpgN

To the early buyers of Dokuro:

Those who purchased early and had been effected will be receiving an automatic refund. You won’t be required to call our consumer services. Refund timings will vary and we ask for your continued patience as we get around to each person.

Once again, please accept our apologies and look out for your refund.

Also once refunded, you'll be able to buy the game again as normal according to Jawad. He handled this pretty well regarding this problem. Even though I'm getting impatient >_< I'm hoping things will go as smoothly as he's saying.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho

Also once refunded, you'll be able to buy the game again as normal according to Jawad. He handled this pretty well regarding this problem. Even though I'm getting impatient >_< I'm hoping things will go as smoothly as he's saying.

so...whose fault is that? SCEE or GungHo

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
http://i.imgur.com/QA0gqsY.jpg

he is funny..!

I love him, it's so brutal it's actually funny.

I'mma gonna retweet that.

Also: Sigma+ update: Completed Chapter 4. No backtracking for the Lilly Key = NIIIICE. No X-box Prototype but a Team Ninja 2001: Space Odyssey obelisk is WTF. They didn't change the Windmill Shruken X-box but they didn't put the Shruken there on Hard. WTF, I wanted that in Chapter 5. D:

Bike dudes they added for "you need a ticket" (instead of the bouncers) was pretty shit. HAYASHIIIIIIIIT.

Also no Izuna Drops unless you get Five Scarabs, I can confirm this for Hard. Dunno about lower difficulties but this is bullshit. Double so that I STILL do not have the Guillotine Throw. It's like Hayashit thinks intentionally gimping me makes the game hard. No, just incredibly frustrating.

WTF, they can't query their database for "if bought at (X:XXPM to X:XXPM) refund to account. Otherwise: No refund;"?

Damn so KZ is the same date as GTA? They should push KZ for August.

BTW what could they add to the PS4 to make the Vita more appealing?

OS Level Remote Play (is such a thing even possible?)
Cross-platform voice chat?

RpgN

so...whose fault is that? SCEE or GungHo

These kind of problems happen with SCEE all the time, so I'll go with SCEE being at fault.

TheSeks said:
WTF, they can't query their database for "if bought at (X:XXPM to X:XXPM) refund to account. Otherwise: No refund;"?

This is puzzling to say the least. Maybe their database is so outdated that this is the reason why they're slow with these kind of problems.

Does this say Demon Gaze has surpassed 50k in sales? http://remoon.blog15.fc2.com/blog-entry-24234.html

If so, wow. That would easily be the most successful game in that developer's history.
Well, we don't know how their PC releases do (probably not that well), but yeah, even on the PSP, Students of the Round only managed 5k, same for their 360 ports. It's also pretty great for a Wizardry-style RPG in general, beating Elminage, Unchained Blades, and the latter Class of Heroes games.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Damn so KZ is the same date as GTA? They should push KZ for August.

BTW what could they add to the PS4 to make the Vita more appealing?

OS Level Remote Play (is such a thing even possible?)

It's very possible (even having WiiU gamepad almost unnoticeable lagl and IQ quality) but for Vita revision,not the Vita we have right now.

I don't think Sony even care tho.

Hanmik

It's very possible (even having WiiU gamepad almost unnoticeable lagl and IQ quality) but for Vita revision,not the Vita we have right now.

I don't think Sony even care tho.

it is possible... they bought Gaikai for a reason. And the Vita we have now, will do just fine.!

and they care.. or why would they even bother with showing Killzone Mercenary..?

Baki

Week of vita continues!

God I love frozen synapse, should be Fantastic on vita

Get hype guys!

Is it anything like a traditional RTS. Those are the only type of games that I play now (well, other than Skyrim and Fifa! lol)?!

I'm dying for some Vita RTS. The system is perfect for it!

Shai-Tan

Banned
I dont get the uncharted card game..can somebody explain please

If you meant how it plays not why they made it:

You put hero/creature cards down with faction points that build up and they attack and defend in lanes. Then try to build fortune to add mostly just attack and defense to them.

It's decent imo, but questionable that they use Uncharted. I've spent quite a few hours playing it although I'd rather just have Magic which has a lot more variety in how it is played. Anyway there's a demo.

namDa65

Man now I hope the ps3/360 port of terrarium comes to vita. That would suit portable so fucking much

Terraria? I played that so much on pc, hoping that Starbound comes to Vita. (Their next game)

TBH, every game suits portable because of Vita's standby features.

so I played a bit of NGsigma. Its as I remembered it on the consoles; but somehow it feels more fun as a portable title?? very nice to have it portable and on the go.

I need to buy JSR for the vita because I want it.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Great announcement, hate that release date though. "2013".

Top Bottom