• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | February 2013 | The most desirable handheld in Japan

WORLDTree

Yeah, I think someone here mentioned the EU patch going live in the US so I decided to try it out. Also what counts as a "bottom obstacle" I can't seem to get that trophy that requires you to run into three of them in a row.

trying that tom blitz game and it keeps telling me what moves to make its annoying. I couldnt find how to turn it off is there anyway?

make your moves faster

i does it afer like a second i justed started it so im not used to it, i cant learn to go faster if it keeps telling me. If it keeps holding my hand i cant learn to scan for spots on my own. Will try again but i will delete it soon if this persists, so many other games to play

Has anyone with Escape Vektor managed to level up all the way to 25? I've cleared the main game and also cleared all 150 levels without detonating but ever since I reached level 24 I get next to no XP for clearing any levels (even if I beat my high score and get a platinum medal). At best I get 1 XP but most of the time I get nothing which is really frustrating :(

VanWinkle

I love how I'm always getting new wallpapers on my Vita because almost all of my games include a cool little splash screen image when you first open the game, and then you can just take a screenshot.

Oshimai

I love how I'm always getting new wallpapers on my Vita because almost all of my games include a cool little splash screen image when you first open the game, and then you can just take a screenshot.

Transparent wallpapers are the way to go! They look dope with the PlayStation flow theme in the background :p.

I don't have to be online to play my Plus games I believe.

This is true, as far as I know.

The only caveat with plus games is that if you let your subscription expire, you need to redownload them to update the license date, i believe -- it's fun, when you renew plus, it basically "rebuys" all the content for you and it moves to the top of your download list. It can be quite aggravating if you're looking for something when you bought it and all the sudden 12093821 plus items are no longer where they were. :D

Besides, PS+ isn't the braindead ill-conceived "Draconian" Capcom bullshit. Final Fight/Magic Sword and Bionic Commando 2 are the two titles from Capcom that required the logged in account to start up. Idiots.

yeah there was a patch not long ago.

Everytime someone put me in ignore list Shizuka cry...so don't do it.

in that episode their referee's fake mother were telling them sad stories

Jetpack Joyride got a patch this week... late this week, in the US, I think. I think I downloaded it Thursday.

WORLDTree

i does it afer like a second i justed started it so im not used to it, i cant learn to go faster if it keeps telling me. If it keeps holding my hand i cant learn to scan for spots on my own. Will try again but i will delete it soon if this persists, so many other games to play

Not sure if anyone else does...but the only way I got my 22 million plus score and Sun Zigg streaks are by continuously using the hint button and going off those combos while letting the special blocks do their thing in screen clearing.

VanWinkle

post some examples please

Like these:

igi6b1XU2ZEFk.jpg
i00FTlJG6ce7J.jpg

ibsaQh5uclEFS3.jpg
ibz9XohU0bPvgf.jpg

ij5BNKtyDNtg2.jpg
iBt5884w3uoLH.jpg

Not sure if anyone else does...but the only way I got my 22 million plus score and Sun Zigg streaks are by continuously using the hint button and going off those combos while letting the special blocks do their thing in screen clearing.

i just use them whenever they pop up but i still searching so im finding other spots while im using the clues so im getting faster but im still slow at times. i know nothing of the special moves i got something that at the end gets rid of some but thats it so far. the menu is confusing amd it doesnt explain much.

VanWinkle

yeah they are all bad(art and quality),that why I don't do that.

only time I tried was with Gravity Rush but it just don't look good as a wallpaper.

Why would I care if you don't like those? I never mentioned anything about others liking them. You have terrible taste in everything anyway, so it would be best for others not to go by what you say.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Why would I care if you don't like those? I never mentioned anything about others liking them. You have terrible taste in everything anyway, so it would be best for others not to go by what you say.

Why do you hurt me so much?

Personally, I like the GoW and Sine Mora artwork, but that's just me. :p

Kratos pose is ridiculous and weird and apparently he has no pelvis.

Background in Sine Mora one is just lazy.

ZeroAKA

I've been using pictures from the art gallery in Hatsune Miku Project Diva f as my wallpapers. They look nice despite the Vita's awful JPEG compression.

Number45

Hey guys, can anybody confirm what's the price of 1 year of Music Unlimited Premium in Europe if you are a Plus subscriber? I cant check because i'm already a subscriber, and the only price i see on the web is 9.99 Eur if you're not on plus.
I don't think this was answered. I see £9.99 when signed in (+ enabled account).

Oh wow so if you preorder Starlight Inception on their site you get beta access and stuff anyway? Hmm.... I might have to do that. I really want to keep on top of their updates too - I've been wanting a portable space combat game for a long time so.

yurinka

I don't think this was answered. I see £9.99 when signed in (+ enabled account).
I tried to purchase it today in my uncle's (Spanish) account after acivating his PS+ and now there is only a 9.99€ option (30 free days + 30 days). There is no 1 year option, they removed it.

Oh wow so if you preorder Starlight Inception on their site you get beta access and stuff anyway? Hmm.... I might have to do that. I really want to keep on top of their updates too - I've been wanting a portable space combat game for a long time so.

Yup!

I'm really excited, wanted a space sim on portable for some long

Number45

I tried to purchase it today in my uncle's (Spanish) account after acivating his PS+ and now there is only a 9.99€ option (30 free days + 30 days). There is no 1 year option, they removed it.
I see three options when I search. One is a free trial, the other is the 30+30 and the last just says premium subscription - both of those last two are £9.99.

Oshimai

Yup!

I'm really excited, wanted a space sim on portable for some long

While I'm excited to have a space-sim on the Vita as well, judging from the concept art, the ship design is very... varied.

I hope the guys at Escape Hatch Entertainment do a vote on ship designs that make the final cut.

I can't post the images here because tinypic is banned on NeoGAF. Check out the ships on their Kickstarter page and you'll know what I mean.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/732317316/starlight-inceptiontm

zulux21

I don't care enough to notice stuff like ghosting so I can't answer my friends question :p

does the vita have ghosting issues with psp games at all like the psp 2k did at all?

SmokyDave

Fuck Billy Boilz and fuck Stranger's Wrath. This is the first time in years that I've thrown my hands up and said "this game is too hard for me". Feels bad, man.

zulux21

Just show him this.

http://userdisk.webry.biglobe.ne.jp/006/365/54/N000/000/002/132775268492313119035_006.gif[IMG]

Answer: No.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the help... I didn't think it did but stuff like ghosting and FPS I tend to remain oblivious to, mostly because ignorance in that area hurts no one and allows me to enjoy unoptimized games, but knowledge would potentially take away enjoyment of games just because it's running at 30 instead of 60 :P

Shoyz

It'll come out in a limited edition Hannah Montana bundle :)

Wonder why they don't come out with charity units more often to release new colors. Like a Product Red or Breast Cancer Awareness pink. Although there is a few Red units in Japan now.

limited-edition-pink-ribbon-ds.jpg

Top Bottom