• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the last straw? Not all the other shit he's said but the 11 year old conversation?

Keep the Mexicans and Muslims out, Ok. "What else do you blacks have to lose?", that's Ok. "Grab her by the pussy", Endorsements dropped and more to come.

I'm mad and happy at the same time.

I think someone else said it earlier. You can say horrible things about black and brown people and no one blinks an eye.

Start talking obscenely about white women, its go time.

kevin1025

Banned
CuRHYoSXEAE229I.jpg

So this election isn't the only thing he's losing in 2016.

Loxley

I think this whole election saga, particularly this most recent fiasco, has taught people one very important thing - people like Drumpf actually do exist. He's not playing it up for the cameras, putting on a persona or accentuating his characteristics. The man is a genuine, unapologetic narcissist of the highest order. He actually believes down to his very core that nothing is his fault, he's always the smartest man in the room, and anyone who doesn't agree with those things are clearly out to screw him over and are conspiring against him.

This reminds me, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia has dealt with critics who dislike the show because the main group of characters never seem to mature or grow as people. That despite being in their late 30's now, they all still act like they're in their early 20's. The creators of the show have responded to that by saying the fact that Mac, Charlie, Frank, Dee and Dennis never learn from their mistakes is kind of the whole point of the show. No matter how old these characters get or what they go through, they are all such unbelievable narcissists to the core that they are simply incapable of recognizing the wake of destruction they leave behind them at every turn. Nothing is ever their fault and they always find a way to deflect the blame onto somebody or something else.

Drumpf basically fits that description to a tee.

I'm a bit sad to see how many people are still jumping to his defense.

I don't think they realize this is the last train out of Crazytown. This is the "out" if you've been waiting for one--which obviously a ton of Republicans have-- the chance to drop support with at least a tiny shred of dignity remaining and try to spin it that you didn't really support Trump later down the line.

That ticket's straight social cyanide by the end of this weekend. You back down now, maybe you still walk out of this getting dirty looks from friends and family, but at least you won't be a pariah.

Anyone who defended this shit and then doubled down on it, they deserve to go down with that broken ass runaway train that is engulfed in flames. Right to the very end. They are on that ride til it's over, which is just about a few weeks from now.

Yep, that is the video that was on the post from day one.

I think even Russian owned Wikileaks is admitting its over and why they are posting the same already disclosed video, they are trying to dial back the one sided fake email bullshit and place themselves back in the middle and fool people so they can strike again in latter elctions. Russia played itself LOL

Bronx-Man

Banned
I was fine... With the women
That I would make fun of now and again.
I was fine, cause I knew.
That anything I said wouldn't matter until you came and we fought like it was some silly game.
Over nothing, cause I knew that after all my shit Id never thought I'd lose.

Its over, isn't it, isn't it?
Isn't it over!
Its over, isn't it, isn't it
Isn't it over!
You won! America has chose you!
They loved me but now their gone!
Its over, isn't it, why can't I move on?

Hate and glory, no invention, racist comments for their attention.
Out in spotlight my potential
bigoted, sexist, mentally unstable.

Who am I in this world without money?
Petty and dull with the nerve of a donkey.
But what does it matter its already done!
Now I must stand here pointing with my gun!

Its.... Over isn't it, isn't it?
Isn't it over.
Its over, isn't it? Isn't it?
Isn't it over!
YOU WON. AMERICA HAS CHOSE YOU.
THEY LOVED ME BUT NOW THEIR GONE!
Its over isn't it... Why can't I move on.
it's over isn't it...? why cant I... Moove of oonn.
I love you. I love this weekend. I love GAF.

I'm not 100% a fan of this kind of reasoning. The Republican base isn't cattle that can be led about by elites. They're not just at the whims of whatever they read, or whatever their leaders tell them. The Republican base can take its own responsibility for being racist assholes, and the party leaders have basically just been following their lead.

Southern Strategy.

That came from the top back in the 1960s. Southern Strategy simply was a precursor to today. Trump just turned off the dog whistle.

I think someone else said it earlier. You can say horrible things about black and brown people and no one blinks an eye.

Start talking obscenely about white women, its go time.

it's because they need the white vote. if trump wasn't seen directly perving on a white woman then this probably wouldn't have been rejected so quickly by the rest of the GOP. They just want to keep their seats.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Pence wasn't ever going to jump off the ship, he's locked in. Seeing this until the end at least gives the campaign and party some semblance of not being in crisis. He's playing the good soldier boy now, he'll probably be rewarded for it.

I don't know about 2020. He was on the ticket with Trump and distancing themselves as much as possible from 2016 is the only chance the GOP has. I don't know if their voters will let them do that but...we'll see.

I hate that statement. "this does not reflect who he is."

Yes it does. A man who gets to 60 still talking like that, that's who he has been for most of his life and that's who he'll always be.

Exile20

No way Pence can win if that happens right?

He would have to get a new vp and everything and we are a few days from the vote plus trump is stubborn.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
Pence wasn't ever going to jump off the ship, he's locked in. Seeing this until the end at least gives the campaign and party some semblance of not being in crisis. He's playing the good soldier boy now, he'll probably be rewarded for it.

I don't know about 2020. He was on the ticket with Trump and distancing themselves as much as possible from 2016 is the only chance the GOP has. I don't know if their voters will let them do that but...we'll see.
Boy, you know, if they could harness people's passion for Trump and funnel it into a legit conservative Christian and run that shit against Hillary? I'm thinking they would happily float that.

No way Pence can win if that happens right?

He would have to get a new vp and everything and we are a few days from the vote plus trump is stubborn.

It's too late in the game for the Republicans to successfully nominate another candidate, Pence or otherwise. Way too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom