• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

Mobilemofo

A bit weird, but, erm, I heard Booker Ts intro for the first time in a long time two days ago, and I cannot get it out of my head. So I've started remixing the fuck out of it. 😄 man...

Agent_Nobody

Gold Member

You run into Black Midi? Seems up your alley: (…And yes that is actually playing through the pickup of the guitar with cellphone magnet to magnet with the string stretches which is bloody genius).

Another: ‘Khruangbin’ which is really weird rock/surf band and a bit jazzy (well it is basically jazz).

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Rewatching (again) the proshot from when I saw Aphex Twin this year. They did it as a 3D cube video because obviously they did. I'm in that crowd somewhere having my brain eviscerated.

Buggy Loop

Gold Member

Swedish peoples know how to metal, holy fuck

Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Quite the departure, but I really like it. De Loused and Noctourniquet are still my go tos though.

Fun (and fucked up) fact: Cedric's wife is one of Danny Masterson's rape victims

Last edited:
Top Bottom