• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What have you just bought?

Raven117

I will still probably get vaporfly or whatever brooks equivalent is as the next one because gains.

Gains Sbuniv GIF by Southwest Baptist University
Can you explain this to me? What about the gains for shoes?

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Finally grabbed Darkest Dungeon since I am in a gaming slump at the moment.

So far it's amazing. The mod support in particular is crazy. Wish I had grabbed it earlier.

WhatsApp will not work. Also, I signed in to WhatsApp with my personal number - nothing happened for years. I would be much more concerned buying a phone from Xiaomi and Huawei since this is just asking ZhongXina to spy on you.

flame thrower fire GIF

This one was piss easy actually. It's the cave hobo that is PITA.

I am not much younger than you, also love Macross: DYRL? but please don't do it. C'mon bruh.

Recent purchase:

110369-488-l-ghost-14-mens-neutral-cushion-running-shoe.png

Brooks Ghost 14 - after running in Nike for 4 straight years I didn't know just how badly I used them, first run in these was like a nirvana.

macbook-pro-14.jpg

MacBook Pro M1 14" 16/512GB - computer for the next 5 years. I don't do videos or program but I like the larger screen, new form factor + I almost never, ever buy a base model of anything, since this is where profit margins are highest, meaning you get screwed the most.
Yo, I have the exact same pair of Brooks as my latest. They're the best!

Just make sure you get a new pair every 300 miles or so

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I've got a 77 inch LG C2 television on the way. Should be here Saturday

Never imagined I'd drop that much on a TV lmao
I got the 77 inch C1 from last year, and it's absolutely hands down the best TV I've ever owned.

I got me Spyderco Smock together with some MetonBoss titanium scales. I further modified it with some Sciff ceramic bearings.

52310845953_c09de7791c_z.jpg
52310884169_761be218bf_n.jpg

Behold my glorified envelope opener. :messenger_beaming:

52309652932_276ea9b95b_b.jpg
I got out of the knife game awhile back. I had no less than 10 Spyderco knives at one point, but never the smock!

That knife is beautiful. I like the idea of a button on a Spyderco.

Con_Z_ǝdʇ

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
My new Moyu Aofu WR M arrived today. I haven't upgraded my 7x7 in years because i don't play with it all that often so the changes of the mechanism are quite big. It's the smallest and lightest 7x7 flagship available and since my hands are a bit small it's a lot better for me. The light weight also comes in handy for longer sessions.

I'm very happy with this purchase. :messenger_grinning:

52312469784_5997587f39_c.jpg

Lord of the rings extended edition trilogy (digital 4K hdr) for £17.99.

I've never actually owned all the LOTR movies. I had the theatrical release of "Fellowship" on VHS :messenger_neutral: and "Two Towers" on DVD back in like maybe 2002-2003. I've watched the movies countless times over the years by sailing the salty seas or renting them but this is the first I properly buy them all.

I did consider buying The Hobbit extended movies but I think I'd rather just pretend they don't exist at all.

A Switch card case. I had this exact one but I can't seem to find it. I've been using the card holder that is in my console case but it's awkward to get them out and anyway it only holds 8 cards and I need more space.

61Lh2TV8koL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Bought one of these fidget things. I thought fidgets were those spinny things that were all the rage about 5 years ago but my friend has one like this and I want to try it out. With my anxiety I'm constantly fidgeting so hope this helps.

xclDZyM.jpg

edit: they've been delivered. all my switch games are in the case. lots of space left!

the fidget is so good! i'm going to wear this thing out real quick lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
New book release for my greasy-ass Kindle

LDI1bGZ.jpg

And for after work, time to experience this game again in real 4K, full-on raytracing, 144 fps
O7hH6DD.png

Last edited:
I'll let you know if I run into any issues. I greedily devoured the first 50 or so pages upon downloading it, used various Kindle features with it, no issues yet *knocks on wood*
is that a paperwhite you have? seems like a lot of the reviews mention paperwhite. i have a paperwhite so holding off for now. i have too many books to read right now so i'm in no rush to get it.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
is that a paperwhite you have? seems like a lot of the reviews mention paperwhite. i have a paperwhite so holding off for now. i have too many books to read right now so i'm in no rush to get it.

Yes, 11th generation Paperwhite - the all touch, water resistant version. The only analog button is the power button. Not sure if that helps. They release different versions of Kindles so frequently I have no idea even how old mine is in terms of production date range and all. All I know is I bought this one earlier this year because my old Kindle Paperwhite's battery started draining within a few days even while idle / sleeping.

Yes, 11th generation Paperwhite - the all touch, water resistant version. The only analog button is the power button. Not sure if that helps. They release different versions of Kindles so frequently I have no idea even how old mine is in terms of production date range and all. All I know is I bought this one earlier this year because my old Kindle Paperwhite's battery started draining within a few days even while idle / sleeping.
i think i have the same one as you then.

I set them up in the house before taking them outside. Big mistake as my head is now hurting and my cat kept making strange noises and walking around in circles. So they certainly do something.
my guess is it's emitting some high pitched audio or scent that is fucking with your head.

what does it say on the box? what does it do?

Last edited by a moderator:

Fools idol

Banned
you'd be cheaper buying some cucumbers and strategically placing them around your house.

Just... why?

I imagine all people who buy these things to just be miserable fucking bastards. No offense.

That said, funny story - my neighbour who is a miserable bastard had one installed because our cat at the time kept going in his yard and it pissed him off for some reason that cats can move freely around the area. The day after he installed it my cat fell asleep on his lawn and I saw his mardy ass come out of the house on our security camera and chase the cat off, then kick and stomp on the buzzer. They clearly dont work as well as they are advertise or my cat just didn't give a fuck.

Top Bottom