• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What have you just bought?

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Another record (and 7") to the collection, this time it's Mandy - Lawn Girl. I've fallen in love with this album. Gives me a ton of 90s indie rock vibes in a way I did not know I needed in my life. Definitely an artist I'll be keeping tabs on.
TRR394LP-C1_Mock-Up_Front_copy__1_.jpg

Ophiuchus

Banned
I needed something durable and stylish to complement my outdoor space, and iron turned out to be the perfect choice. It's incredibly sturdy, weather-resistant, and has a timeless aesthetic that matches any decor. One thing to keep in mind is to ensure the furniture has a proper coating to prevent rust, but other than that, it's a great investment for anyone looking to upgrade their patio or garden space.

Your new record sounds amazing! There's something special about discovering an album that hits the right nostalgic notes. Just like how iron furniture adds a lasting, classic touch to my patio, a great album can add enduring value to your music collection. If you're looking to spruce up your outdoor listening area, maybe consider adding some iron furniture for a cozy, long-lasting setup. You can check out some options here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mistake

Rei coop trail 40
Q8b7GHN.jpeg

I needed an all around backpacking bag, and this seemed to fit the bill. The back is not a separate mesh like some higher end bags, but it should be fine. I went with a 40L so I can bring it on planes
Update: Could use more pockets inside, but the space is good. Not sure what the outside pocket is for, besides collecting dirt and rainwater. No way to close it

Last edited:

Trilobit

The other day, I rode my bike home from the beach at night. Though I do have front and rear lights, I feel like I'm not visible enough riding through dark woods and in the streets.

I decided to purchase these pedals. Though a tad bit expensive, they are on sale for Prime day.

Awesome! As a car driver I think you can never have enough lights on the bike. I wish there were some that were visible especially from the sides. When autumn comes and it rains on the asfalt it's quite challenging sometimes to see bikers if they decide to suddenly cross the road.

kikkis

Polar h10 hr monitor, garmin 955 watch, ergonomic chair, edifier mr4 speakers. Had troubles with chair and back initially but now everything is fine. Speakers are better, but I wish it had analog volume and not steps. Really enjoyed watch when exercising. Only downside is retarded notification logic when exercising.

drganon

drganon drganon if you like Jaws and Lego.

I think there was a thread on here about that. It looks really cool, but I have no idea where'd I put it.

On a side note, all of these Lego sets based off of movies and stuff is pretty cool. When I was a kid, Lego didn't really do stuff like that, so I'd try to make my own versions of stuff by combining various sets to mixed results.

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
I think there was a thread on here about that. It looks really cool, but I have no idea where'd I put it.

On a side note, all of these Lego sets based off of movies and stuff is pretty cool. When I was a kid, Lego didn't really do stuff like that, so I'd try to make my own versions of stuff by combining various sets to mixed results.
I have no room either lol. I've bought it for my birthday next month. Lego have limited only three per sale, but I bet the bastard scalpers will get around it some how.

Top Bottom