• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What have you just bought?

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
Buy the detachable disc drive now from a place with about a 30 day return policy, you will know by then (before the rush to buy those drives hit)
ieNw0nT.jpeg

JgPUIp1.jpeg

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
That first book is amazing. Not sure I could spend £50 on it - I’d be scared to make a mistake in it and mess it up (am very OCD like that)
Correction tape works if that bothers you.

firewall0411

Neo Member
I just bought a smoothie blender on ebay. I’ve been wanting to make my own smoothies at home for a while now, and this seemed like the perfect deal. I made a strawberry banana smoothie and it was super smooth than I expected. but when transacting, I ran into problems when it comes to paying process. I usually use credit cards and because of that, I have to switch to ebay gift card and turns out it's much easier than credit card???

Last edited:

Dr.Morris79

i've been hooked on playing Chess recently. Have only played on Chess.com with my phone. I suck (currently around 110-130 rating lol) but I love playing it. I've played about 300 games so far.

I do have a chess board but nobody to play with so I bought this which lets you practice or play against the computer. I've not used it yet. Charging it up at the moment.

71bQAa20iaL._AC_SX679_.jpg
I love chess!

Everyone I know hates chess :messenger_unamused:

Top Bottom