• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii3: Apocalypse Redux

PolyGone

Banned
bmf said:
1. Denial
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression <--- I am here.
5. Acceptance

I know this is off topic, but what with Squeenix's DS stuff today, its impossible for me to be depressed...

$250 allows them to be more affordable than the competition while giving them some room to reduce the price as the years go on. It also gives the perception of a quality product to the mainstream who might think anything cheaper = children's toy.

Dracos

10 VC games a month disappointing? 60 games lame?

WTF are you guys smoking? 360 has been out almost a year and hasn't provided a fraction of that amount of playable download content.

ethelred said:
Riiiiight... which is precisely why your expectations were out of whack and why 60 is excellent.

Well, Ninty certainly knows how be the puppet master, and *cough* some people certainly know how to be the puppet. Personally, unless they give me online rankings or mp, I'm going to pass on most of the VC titles.

ronito

So uh wait....if it's being released in Japan 12/2 then what are the chances of Zelda still being a launch title for NA?

Juice

What's with all this unsavory news?

It's almost like Nintendo has started copying Sony

*dies a little inside*

ant1532

Banned
Finally its getting more interesting
photo-20060914-054855-0-39c15995185728e8185750c10fdcb591.jpg

&#30330;&#22770;&#26085;&#12399;12&#26376;2&#26085;&#12289;25000&#20870;&#12290;

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Dracos said:

WTF are you guys smoking? 360 has been out almost a year and hasn't provided a fraction of that amount of playable download content.

GAF lives in a prepetual fantasyland of high expectations.

Maridia

PolyGone said:
I know this is off topic, but what with Squeenix's DS stuff today, its impossible for me to be depressed...

$250 allows them to be more affordable than the competition while giving them some room to reduce the price as the years go on. It also gives the perception of a quality product to the mainstream who might think anything cheaper = children's toy.

And most importantly it gives me a kickass multiplayer game and (hope hope hope) another controller out of the box.

Panic_Attack said:
How the **** do you figure? Did you think they were going to blow their load all at once?

They can do one game every day. With 10 releases/month we will have to wait for ages before the ususal repacked classics are out of the way.

ethelred

artful_dodger said:
Well, Ninty certainly knows how be the puppet master, and *cough* some people certainly know how to be the puppet. Personally, unless they give me online rankings or mp, I'm going to pass on most of the VC titles.

I'm a puppet because... er, what? A lot of games at launch and a consistent stream of them afterwards. Eh, **** off.

Zerodoppler said:
They can do one game every day. With 10 releases/month we will have to wait for ages before the ususal repacked classics are out of the way.

After 3 months, that'll equal 50 games... at six months we'll have 80 games. How many of the "usual repackaged classics" are there?

Dracos said:

Yeah, but at least they are ADDING content to the rehashed games. If this is just straight emu, it really is not that great.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Dec 2nd... thats what you get for not having a Thanksgiving ha!

ok anyway... yea.... uh, games now?

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
1:55 p.m. [update 8]: And the other shoe drops. Famitsu is reporting a December 2 launch and 25,000 yen ($215.51) price for Japan.

Barf_the_Mog

powerless or are they? o_O
Why is Nintendo releaseding their console in America first when their brand is stronger in Japan? They did this with the DS, also, and look what happened - 10 million units vs 5 million sold.

ZeoVGM

Banned
PolyGone said:

we have a winner

dairladada said:
It's going to be between $200 and $229 here then. Good.

How can you say that after all the articles about the price here just went up? I mean, I will be pwned if they were all wrong, and so will they, but it looks likely

Top Bottom