• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Windows Phone |OT3 Update 3| Please be excited

Status
Not open for further replies.

dLMN8R

Whenever I read reactions like that, it always makes me think about non-gaming related topics and if the reactions are just as bad, but I wouldn't know, because I have no clue about it either.

In general, the gaming side's reaction to Nadella is roughly representative of their reaction to everything. It's very often bullshit.

dLMN8R

Well, technically I'm his coworker now too since we're in the same division now :p

I even have access to all of his super secret stuff he has the Phone team are working on! Yay awesome insider knowledge!

derFeef

Well, technically I'm his coworker now too since we're in the same division now :p

I even have access to all of his super secret stuff he has the Phone team are working on! Yay awesome insider knowledge!

The secrets are that there are no secrets?

DSC03139_5F00_thumb_5F00_636D277E.jpg

Note: I'm not allowed out of the office. That is not me on the left.

I asked this in the CEO thread on the gaming side and I'll ask this here too, because I really don't know.

"I've not been up to date lately, but has there ever been more than unconfirmed speculation those three people Bloomberg, and Bloomberg only, quoted, who said that Elop wanted to kill Bing and Xbox?

I mean, has there been more than one, favorably confirmed, source about that?
"

Because other than that, I really don't get the Elop hate over there.

e: Maybe it's a good thing you can't ban people for their ignorance.

I asked this in the CEO thread on the gaming side and I'll ask this here too, because I really don't know.

"I've not been up to date lately, but has there ever been more than unconfirmed speculation those three people Bloomberg, and Bloomberg only, quoted, who said that Elop wanted to kill Bing and Xbox?

"

There is no credible proof for it. There was a thread on it months ago when it first came out then ever since people have taken, ran and flat out denied that its false

My head hurts after reading one page of that thread

Gaming side is known for taking an unconfirmed rumor and treating it as a fact and making wild assumptions based on that probably false info.

"

They still bitter about Nokia thing ... I read a post where a guy are saying Nokia would be better off to have died with Meego than become part of Microsoft. So much salt on the gaming side, I understand where the hate come from but on Gaf sometimes it go to crazy ridiculous level.

zatara

The Lumia 929/Icon is starting to feel like the biggest dick tease in the world. How many phones get shown on video then 3 and a half months later still have no release date, hell Verizon won't even acknowledge its existence. I'm jonsein for the phone and yesterday they show photos of accessories. I got Blumia Balls.

Milchjon

Triple posting cause yolo:

If you're thinking about getting San Andreas on one of the phones that aren't supported officially, it crashes a ton on my 920. It's starting to be game breaking by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom