• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Windows Phone |OT3 Update 3| Please be excited

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still happy with my yellow 920. But I wish it was matte and 100% yellow, like the 1020, and not more like 80% yellow with a hint of black or cyan. Most of the time it looks really good, but sometimes, depending on the lighting, it's a bit too neon yellow. It's probably the glossy coating. Really weird that they released it like that.

Lucius86

Banned
aCD3Awj.jpg

Too much to ask for a Lumia 920/1020 sequel?

MCD

Watching the new HTC One video comparison...

OK. Why does Nokia hate 5 inch phones? It's always something 4 or huge 6. Goddammit.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Gah. I'm going to miss so much good news next week.

Picked up a Surface Pro 1 64GB yesterday for $385 brand new. Pretty sweet deal.

Ape

Banned
I'm getting a new 8.1 phone but I'm going to wait for the November refresh. I think that the 920 is such a good phone that I'm really having a hard time justifying an upgrade. Let's see what happens.

Gah. I'm going to miss so much good news next week.

Picked up a Surface Pro 1 64GB yesterday for $385 brand new. Pretty sweet deal.

How?

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Jeff Cannata does a quick review of the 1520:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-o8zPe2cno&feature=youtu.be

I'm getting a new 8.1 phone but I'm going to wait for the November refresh. I think that the 920 is such a good phone that I'm really having a hard time justifying an upgrade. Let's see what happens.

How?

A guy on Kajiji in Calgary was selling a bunch. His company ended up going with iPads, :lol

What a steal for me :)

hadareud

The Translator
So the dev preview is apparently delayed by one ...

... week.

Not the end of the world, but still a bit disappointing when you look forward to something.

So the dev preview is apparently delayed by one ...

... week.

Not the end of the world, but still a bit disappointing when you look forward to something.
I can live with that assuming that's the case. Better than "soon".

Still can't believe LF and the one other guy that works on WP could let this happen!

Lucius86

Banned
Does anyone know why sometime when you update an app it crashes on load, and you have to uninstall then reinstall to get it going again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom