• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Windows Phone |OT3 Update 3| Please be excited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero3000

Yep migrating data (i've already gone out to get and eat lunch). I do have a lot of music on here.

Also will have to go through this again with the proper update.

Bullza2o

This is a lot earlier than I expected, which was around noon. Now downloading the first update! I was gonna sleep but now I can't!

maeh2k

Verge review.

Ecosystem: 6

"For the first time, Windows Phone 8.1 feels obvious. That is of course largely because it now works much the same as Android and iOS, but I could now hand my Lumia 1020 to my iPhone-wielding mother and she’d quickly understand how to use it."

Finally the OS becomes manageable for iOS users now that it has the same notification center that iOS didn't have until recently!

frontieruk

"For the first time, Windows Phone 8.1 feels obvious. That is of course largely because it now works much the same as Android and iOS, but I could now hand my Lumia 1020 to my iPhone-wielding mother and she’d quickly understand how to use it."

Finally the OS becomes manageable for iOS users now that it has the same notification center that iOS didn't have until recently!

notsureifserious.jpg

are you a writer for the Verge?

Nero3000

arstechnica said:
Another small but welcome change: in full-screen apps, such as games, pressing the Search button will not take you out of the app and into Bing or Cortana. You'll have to press the button twice to do that. It's a nice bid to reduce the number of accidental task switches.

Thank you jebus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom