• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT| I've got to find a dandy guy who killed my dad in the space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrinx

To be fair to Theonik, the last third of CCS isn't on the same level as the first two thirds. But then there's the amazing second movie. So he's still a butt.

Theonik

To be fair to Theonik, the last third of CCS isn't on the same level as the first two thirds. But then there's the amazing second movie. So he's still a butt.
I was talking about the series not the movie!
And everyone knows I'm a butt so ha!

Syrinx

I was talking about the series not the movie!
And everyone knows I'm a butt so ha!

But it's still good, even if not quite as good. You've watched waaayyy worse stuff than the Eriol arc. And the second movie is a fantastic conclusion to the franchise.

jman2050

Nisekoi 2

ED is Chitoge-centric, Shaft knows what's up.

I can already predict Raku frustrating so many people here, not that that's really going out on a limb. Anywho it's still the early part of the manga with copious amounts of Shaft, so I liked it.

I guess at this pace we should be seeing TRUE best girl at episode uh... 5? 6? Hard to say really.

Gazoinks

Nisekoi 2

ED is Chitoge-centric, Shaft knows what's up.

I can already predict Raku frustrating so many people here, not that that's really going out on a limb. Anywho it's still the early part of the manga with copious amounts of Shaft, so I liked it.

I guess at this pace we should be seeing TRUE best girl at episode uh... 5? 6? Hard to say really.

How many episodes have they scheduled this for?

Second half of CCS is still really good, even if it doesn't always hit the same highs as the beginning. You're not a real man if you don't tear up at the end of the series.

Narag

Sailor Stars 168

ncIGeH5l.png

A7noWnll.png

2lewd. Shut it off out of fear of getting cdig'd.

r7p498El.png

Tuxedo Programming

50GRJjSl.png

Thought this was a window at first and wondered why they had an earlier style cityscape out there. :lol

Still hoping for a hook to grab me past "Neat, more Sailor Moon!" Tying S & SuperS together to open this is kinda neat but the Nehellenia stuff feels off.

Apologies if this was posted already.

Tried using search but didn't find anything.

Momo Kyun Sword is getting an anime adaptation.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...spires-light-novel-momo-kyun-sword-gets-anime

Synopsis:
The story begins with a female re-imagining of Momotarō, a famous character in Japanese folklore. Momoko is a beautiful young sword fighter who was born inside a peach (momo in Japanese). She lives with her constant companions — the dog god Inugami, the monkey god Sarugami, and the pheasant god Kijigami — in a peaceful paradise. However, a demon army led by devil king invades the paradise and steals the precious treasure that protects Momoko's land. To retrieve the treasure and save the people, Momoko embarks on a great adventure with her three companions.

Gazoinks

Log Horizon 16

New arc begins, and it seems like it'll be a good one. Kids are ready to get down to business, Shiroe actually feels doubt for once, and looks like the princess is up to something. Is it next Saturday yet?

I think I've ended up memorizing most of the lyrics to Database. Send help.

cajunator

Banned
Really? Good lord.

This is probably the most on the fence I have been about something anime related. I really really want it but Its a lot to dedicate to one thing and Ive already splashed on Fate Zero. Plus I dont have room for this gigantic box.

Loli Conqueror 1

I think I just had a heart attack. Dat outfit mang... Well I guess I know what my show of the season is.

The outfits are pretty crazy and awesome. Some great fanart already.

Mai waifu wouldn't be someone with such
different
taste!

oFkNbWgl.jpg

Its ok Zachy.

Take it back..

TAKE IT BACK

CCS is the best magical girl anime ever made. It's a god damn classic.

I know guys. Some just dont understand. *hugs

cajunator

Banned
Cardcaptor Sakura is 100% awesome at all times.

200% truth

I think Theonik is fine with being a butt :p

Sekai Seifuku 2

Family values and sadistic girls turning adorable, fuckin' A I love this show.

Plamya-sama aaaaaaaaaaaahhHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNG.

I like where this is going..

Apologies if this was posted already.

Tried using search but didn't find anything.

Momo Kyun Sword is getting an anime adaptation.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...spires-light-novel-momo-kyun-sword-gets-anime

I also really like where THIS is going.

Gazoinks

Nisekoi 2

Really enjoyable episode, I liked it a lot more than the last one. The last one was dolled up in SHAFT, but the actual content felt a bit boring. Didn't have the same problem with this one. It was legitimately funny in several places, and Chitoge and Raku have fun chemistry. Looking forward to the next episode.

The fanart they ended this episode with was kind of terrifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom