• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT| I've got to find a dandy guy who killed my dad in the space

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordCanti

*pokes thread
anybody here? Yall like anime?

Not really. It's a filthy medium.

My sister is weird lately or whatever E1

This ghost like, fondled this imouto until
she came
and then put this belt on her that
only lets her use the restroom for three minutes every hour or something.
The rest of the episode was literally about her
trying not to piss...or shit, it's hard to tell
while everyone in the house broke the unwritten rule of not bothering someone when
they're in the bathroom
constantly.

Sketchy medium; Truly the sketchiest.

Not going to be watching any more of this.

*pokes thread
kAVXsvl.gif

Cajun's back!

Gazoinks

From the New World 09

Well now! Plot's kicked its ass into gear now!
Siblings! Shun disappearing and maybe turning into a demon! Secrets revealed! Cat monsters with inexplicably high-heeled feet!

This show is really good so far!

EDIT: Welcome back Cajun! :D

Well it's a monthly series now even though the translations are probably slow enough to make it feel like a bi-monthly series.

Also, based off who pops up in the OP, this adaptation might even reach the current arc the translations are up to oddly enough.

Ooh, had no idea it got upgraded to monthly. That's good even if the translations are behind. Anime adaptations usually help those a bit.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Can we kill the "how can X do Y if they've never experienced Z' meme already? For people who love to hate on the Bandareas.gif and similar memes, you sure do love to prop up shitty ones :/

You're just saying this because you haven't seen Titanfall.

CorvoSol

*pokes thread

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW it's a New Year.

Die Buster 4

I have no idea what is going on in this show anymore and it is fucking awesome.

Welcome back Cajun! I've watched so much The World God Only Knows since you've been gone xD

Need to watch Space Dandy and more Idolm@ster now.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Witch Craft Works - 01

j2HqZGu.png

WHY COULDN'T THE MALE LEAD BE A GIRL?! WHY?!

Oh man I love tall female characters, and to have one as a lead opposite of the male, I haven't seen that since Lovely Complex. To see her written to be the stronger of the two is a huge plus, and I hope that theme remains constant as this series progresses forward. Absolutely loved the episode, just so damn irritated at the missed possibilities of having two female leads.

I wanna give a shoutout to my pure maidens here, dropping truth bombs and protecting the sanctity of the garden as pure maidens should.

Space Battleship Yamato 6

I'm conflicted. On one hand, there was some cool stuff going on in this episode and a villain with an actual character showed up (albeit briefly). On the other, I'm still not really feeling the presentation, there's nothing I find interesting about the good guys, and the technobabble and explanations/planning is still really tiring.

Don't know whether to continue or not. Decisions :/

Mature

Well there's the show with Tuba Davinci and Space Magellan.
Tuba Sugita Da Vinci. The only tolerable moment of that episode.

Detective Conan 722-723 - Sweet and Cold Delivery Service
Oof. That was rough. I imagine this case translated a lot better in the manga than it did here, but even then, a lot of things were really stretching it. Being stuck in the back of a delivery truck where the two killers are the drivers is not a complicated scenario, but they sure turned it into one. Take a cat, encode a message onto a receipt, stick it in it's collar and release it to it's owner who knows someone who might be able to decipher it? Come on— leave these sort of cases for AOs. We did get some good character interaction with Ai and
Bourbon
, but outside of that it was wholly unremarkable. Oh, Azusa showed up.

cajunator

Banned
I finally got Girls und Panzer too. Anime is so saved.
still on the fence about stuff like vividred and future diariy though because dvd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom