• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT2| Waiting for Sakamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is A ROM-COM ! - 08

Oh sorry the real name is :

Mikakunin de shinkoukei - 08
i wasn't ready to see so many misunderstandings in the same episode ... that's really a lot

That same species opposition : "let's go the the roof" the whole scene was great ...

Overall benio reaction this episode were fantastic , including the replays ..

but DRAMA ..oh god DRAMA ... it's starting now and it ain't going to be pretty.

This will probably be my anime of the season.

jman2050

Golden Time 20

This episode is brilliant. The Tea Club girls were fucking hilarious hahaha. Banri and Koko kept the status quo. aka being adorable together.

edit: reading the review below maybe i spoke too soon

edit 2:
sVTjKWn.gif

FUCK. YOU.

I have faith in Takemiya!

CorvoSol

Higurashi Kai 12

I swear if things don't end well for them this time around I WILL cry. They've come so far this time around. I got all choked up last episode when they managed to defeat Hojou Teppei and the bureaucracy protecting him. If this doesn't end well this time, I'm gonna cry, guys.

cnet128

Banned
Higurashi Kai 12

I swear if things don't end well for them this time around I WILL cry. They've come so far this time around. I got all choked up last episode when they managed to defeat Hojou Teppei and the bureaucracy protecting him. If this doesn't end well this time, I'm gonna cry, guys.

Hmm, now what was the name of this arc again...?

Mahou Sensou 8

MORAL AMBIGUITY

WHICH SIDE IS TRULY IN THE WRONG

IS THE BROTHER A CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER OR HAS HE INEXPLICABLY REFORMED

ARE BROTHERLY BACK-WASHING SCENES INCREDIBLY HOMOEROTIC

DOES ANYBODY ACTUALLY GIVE A SHIT

Cute imouto, though. Even if she's exactly as generic as every other thing in this godforsaken show.

Branduil

image.php
Samurai Flamenco 18 so apparently Flamenco beats Kill La Kill to the space punch also everything was Hazama's fault apparently

image.php
STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Speak for yourself.

Midonin

Magical Warfare 08

So we go from introducing Ida's little sister to heavy backstory to Mahoko shilling out vegetable juice in the episode preview. This show just can't keep its tone straight. The backstory was sort of interesting, and at least sort of showed how the warfare that is magical became a thing. Each of the elements works fine enough on its own, I'm just waiting for the point where they gel together.

jman2050

Onik is butts, Chet is boobs, chick is lewd in general, cajun is cute, SDBurton is yuri and about a third of everyone else is DFC.

That's how my warped mind perceives it anyway.

Onik is butts, Chet is boobs, chick is lewd in general, cajun is cute, SDBurton is yuri and about a third of everyone else is DFC.

That's how my warped mind perceives it anyway.

You forgot DTL. Not only does he like yaoi.

He must also tell you how it's the best show ever with characters that just brim to the core with personality and have the most intricate backstories that truly reel in the viewer as they watch, nay, experience what should be considered one of the better shows of all time.... :p

Pupa 8

I don't even. What the fuck?!? This show is just jumping from place to place. Like how much time has passed between episodes? There's no coherency!

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Samurai Flamenco Episode 18:

This is me during any given episode of this program.
So yea, was not expecting Samurai Flamenco to enter The Matrix to fight The Borg and the recreate the finale of Jojo Bizarre Adventure: Battle Tendency and finally ask God to make this show stop the Gurren Lagan escalation. All of that happened, that is a sentence that I typed that is an accurate summation of events. This show, this fucking show, I really don't know what to make of it even at this stage. Now we have four episodes to go and I have no clue what is coming next. I am scared, so very scared of whatever is coming next.

Jex

Pupa 8

I don't even. What the fuck?!? This show is just jumping from place to place. Like how much time has passed between episodes? There's no coherency!

Sir, you're stilling watching Pupa. You've made your own bed and now you must lie in it!

Articalys

Chuunibyou Ren ep.8

So the moral of today's story is
don't let crazy lesbian stalkers subsume your past chuunibyou identity as part of an attempt to woo over their crush who is also your crush (though you won't admit it to yourself)
That little speech by Nibutani defending Dekomori was kinda cute though.

cnet128

Banned
Hm... Since you're talking about this... What's :secretbase?

The AnoHana ending theme, infamous for inducing all the feels.

Sakura Trick 8

Oh...oh my god.

Guys I think we need to start digging a grave now. I barely survived this episode, there is no chance in hell SDBurton will make it through alive.

Weddings and Christmas Eve in one episode is just cheating.

Crocodile

Samurai Flamenco 18

So we go from World's End to The Matrix to Gurren Lagann to Jojo's Bizarre Adventure all wrapped up with a chat with God in the span of one episode. Did I miss anything? It's a shame this show is just stupid instead of stupid awesome. Anime could use more quality "YO DAMN!" shows.

Why are there 4 more episodes of this?

Thoraxes

Samurai Flamenco 18

So we go from World's End to The Matrix to Gurren Lagann to Jojo's Bizarre Adventure all wrapped up with a chat with God in the span of one episode. Did I miss anything? It's a shame this show is just stupid instead of stupid awesome. Anime could use more quality "YO DAMN!" shows.

Why are there 4 more episodes of this?
Because i'm the real Flamenco!

Golden time - 20

What ...
what .

what was that ..??

This episode was perfect ... light drama , plot was moving along ... nice comedy , nice forshadowing overall ....

And then ...
Golden%20Time%20-%2020.jpg

twist.jpg
I hope ..oh god i hope that the writter knows what he is doing , he's not a newbie so i have a little faith but this anime is walking on a thin thread leading to awesomeness... but the slighless mistake and it's going to suck , big time.

Banri , Tada Banri why , why ...

Ps: tea club girls are awesome.
i don't want this anime ending to suck ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom