• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT2| Waiting for Sakamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
killlakill20.jpg

trigger redeemed

Kingdom s2 ep 26

After all of the things that happened during the day the night time downtime and recovery as well as seeing the fighters rest and recover was a good break. This time hoping for Xin to really take on Lun Hu seriously.

If I finish Victory, will it keep you from watching A Wakening of the Trailblazer?

Maybe. ;)

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - Episode 3

Graham was so surprised to see a beam saber. It's as if he'd never seen one before (yet he knew exactly what to call it). Now he's in a task force that's just there to catch Gundams called the Anti Gundam Investigative Task Force (not the final name, might as well call them Vulture Squadron as all they have to do is catch that Yankee Doodle Gundam)

Celestial Being somehow made the Real IRA do a ceasefire in Northern Ireland and burnt a field of narcotics, They're changing the world!!!

Also don't touch the Exia, Setsuna gets very agitated when people do that.

Theonik

Syrinx

Magic Knight Reyearth 3

Sexy mysterious swordsman friend get. And by the end of the episode, Fuu is smitten with him and he gives her a gift that apparently will grant her a wish. I guess it's that thing Princess let him have. Methinks this guy is gonna totally die at some point and she's going to go into some pit of despair and come out stronger than ever. Or something.

Anyway, they get out of the Forest of Silence and Zagato realizes that maybe these three are a bigger threat than he gave them credit for at first.

So...did they actually get that ore they went into the forest looking for?

Maken-ki! Two - 07

This was glorious ..maken-ki second season is much much much much better than the first ..it's a definitive improvement in term of story and characters
Maken-ki%21%20Two%20-%2007.jpg

Viewpoint not synchronised.
So, in this episode , we have rudolf , the best guest character you can find for this anime ... he is a teddy bear ... He might be one of the best teddy bear in anime because he is a lady man , mastermind , does a better hadouken than ryu , and does a better genkidama than goku.
His list of skills is trully perfect ...i have nothing to add .. Maken-ki trully outputted a masterpiece of fanservice and comedy

Samurai Flamenco 18

Pretty good episode. Hard to believe we have 4 left. It's definitely been an interesting ride. Has anyone else been keeping up with this show?

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Maken-ki! two - 06

In this episode , Sdburton was forced to become a ninja and stalking her target in order to reach the garden ... and realised that it was the wrong entrance and had to start over again !

I really wanna watch this, but I'm holding out for the BDs.

cajunator

Banned
If I finish Victory, will it keep you from watching A Wakening of the Trailblazer?

Kino's Journey 7

The meaning and deep message of this episode is one of incredible majesty, which I find it will take me no small amount of time to decipher. I'm not sure the English language properly contains the words needed to articulate a moral of such complexity, such grandeur, and such universal application as is central to the heart of this episode. Courage in hand, however, I will not desist from this most sacred calling. I shall endeavor to explain the eternal truth at the heart of this episode to you, reader, with all of my mental faculties, and explicate the full extent of its virtuous depth by employing all of the words I have learned in the language of my father.

If you fuck with Kino, you're gonna get your shit wrecked.

A lesson for the ages.
such a great episode. Perfect pacing, great storytelling, interesting character insights, good action scenes. Kino fucking shit up.
overall excellence.

Syrinx

Kino's Journey 7

The meaning and deep message of this episode is one of incredible majesty, which I find it will take me no small amount of time to decipher. I'm not sure the English language properly contains the words needed to articulate a moral of such complexity, such grandeur, and such universal application as is central to the heart of this episode. Courage in hand, however, I will not desist from this most sacred calling. I shall endeavor to explain the eternal truth at the heart of this episode to you, reader, with all of my mental faculties, and explicate the full extent of its virtuous depth by employing all of the words I have learned in the language of my father.

If you fuck with Kino, you're gonna get your shit wrecked.

And wrecked hard.

One thing that's defined Kino up until this point is her unwillingness to get too involved in the affairs of the country she's visiting, but here she kinda upends the tea table on the whole place. Being forced to fight in the tournament is one thing, but
killing the king and then making a law that completely shifts the societal structure of the country
is not something you'd normally think she'd do.

Guess this was just a case of "This shit here is so fucked up it needs fixing right now."

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
So how many of you here watched Crayon Shin Chan dubbed? I love that show. So many western jokes.

It's so good. I've had Season 3 for a long time now, but haven't watched more than a couple episodes. Could do without a lot of the political jokes, though. I mean, it's not that I don't agree with them, just...leave politics out of my gag anime, pls. I watch anime to get away from that kinda shit.

Also, it makes me super sad that we'll probably never see a third season of the Funi Sgt. Frog dub. It's so good. ;_;

It's so good. I've had Season 3 for a long time now, but haven't watched more than a couple episodes. Could do without a lot of the political jokes, though. I mean, it's not that I don't agree with them, just...leave politics out of my gag anime, pls. I watch anime to get away from that kinda shit.

Also, it makes me super sad that we'll probably never see a third season of the Funi Sgt. Frog dub. It's so good. ;_;

This is a kick in the teeth. I enjoyed what I watched of Sgt Frog on Netflix, but it never went on... this is all Decade's fault.

Would've been nice to see what Funi would've done with Episodes 100-103 of Sgt. Frog
the Garuru Platoon episodes.

There's also a second English dub that airs on Animax that went slightly further than Funi's did, roughly Episode 130ish AFAIK.

cajunator

Banned
And wrecked hard.

One thing that's defined Kino up until this point is her unwillingness to get too involved in the affairs of the country she's visiting, but here she kinda upends the tea table on the whole place. Being forced to fight in the tournament is one thing, but
killing the king and then making a law that completely shifts the societal structure of the country
is not something you'd normally think she'd do.

Guess this was just a case of "This shit here is so fucked up it needs fixing right now."

It was very out of character for Kino but yeah it pretty much was something Kino could actually change within the confines of the laws of the country and how it operated. The next episode is so squee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom