• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT2| Waiting for Sakamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarmel

Banned
Kill La Kill 21-

I would have dropped this shit long ago if it didn't have Trigger's name on it.

They shouldn't have bothered with this shit and just made LWA2.

Because I sure as fuck ain't watching it for the animation at this point.

Trigger didn't save anime.

Space Dandy didn't save anime.

Terms like 'lollicious' exist.

THAT'S IT. I'M DONE
NnZ66jS.gif

Time to watch House of Cards. Let my mind be purified.

Paprika
Well this certainly has vivid imagery and the story was pretty damn crazy. I am creeped out by that one doll that kept on appearing.
All the interconnecting dreams were pretty cool and interesting especially the cop's dreams with all the movies. Paprika and Dr. Chiba's relationship was pretty interesting. i do not like that she is marrying that fat guy. Seems really out of nowhere and kind of forced. And the bad guy was crazy

jgminto

Samurai Flamenco 19

Whatever, I don't care anymore. You can't make me care about the characters when you fuck around with whatever for most of the show. Everyone sucks, just end already. Even Sugita can't save this mess.

Branduil

Kill La Kill 21-

I would have dropped this shit long ago if it didn't have Trigger's name on it.

They shouldn't have bothered with this shit and just made LWA2.

Because I sure as fuck ain't watching it for the animation at this point.

I guess I'm okay with Kill la Kill existing if they use it to bankroll something actually good like an OVA series of LWA.

Jarmel

Banned
I guess I'm okay with Kill la Kill existing if they use it to bankroll something actually good like an OVA series of LWA.

Remember earlier about the
fanservice
argument, watch the first few minutes of the episode.

Show doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt. None.

CorvoSol

Only Jojo can save us from KLK stealing aoty '14.

If GBF or SamFlam don't take AOTY I'll be a sad person.

ANYWAY.

I'm 3/4 of the way through the 3rd Madoka movie. I have half an hour left. I feel like this is like if someone had said "You know, The Epic of Gilgamesh had a GREAT ending. Why don't I just fuck it up and ruin it while covering it in great special effects and raping whatever message the story had to begin with?"

Like for reals, fuck the person who decided that this movie was a good idea.

Samurai Flamenco traveled back in time and retroactively saved anime throughout history.

If that isn't the last episode of SamFlam I don't know what is.

Did you really miss how Samurai Flamenco saved anime? Because I sure didn't. SamFlam is da boss.

SamFlam is entertaining, but it needed 90% more Alien Flamenco and 90% more Mister Justice. Also 75.3% less Mari and those annoying moe idols.

How does this math work? Your favorite anime is shit that's how

Black Lagoon 15
Damn The Feels. Surprised they made me care about this little serial murderer so much. It's got to be the song and how innocently she acted on the ship. Then, she is killed quick but with so much emotion. Makes me tear up a bit

Kill la Kill - 21
Didn't come away all that impressed with this episode. The cross between
Satsuki and Senketsu
ended up being decidedly underwhelming and nothing about Ryuko finding her way again carries any impact after repeating that gig like 3 times.

Only Jojo can save us from KLK stealing aoty '14.

If GBF or SamFlam don't take AOTY I'll be a sad person.
This is the year of Mushi-shi Season 2 taking the top spot, it's time to accept that.

mah man.

Quasar

SamFlam is entertaining, but it needed 90% more Alien Flamenco and 90% more Mister Justice. Also 75.3% less Mari and those annoying moe idols.

How does this math work? Your favorite anime is shit that's how

:)

I didn't even make it through episode one before turning it off.

In any case I thought Renge-chan was supposed to save anime.

Branduil

how is it 'tasteless yuri' when it did serve a purpose in the event and shows how brainwashed and lost out of her way Ryuuko got? Its something shocking you wouldn't expect her to do, moreso on her biggest "mortal" enemy in the show.

I get annoyed more by the ones that automatically dismiss everything as plain fanservice just because something makes them bat an eye more than actual pointless fanservice.

igEPgHOZjW9Ft.gif

Jarmel

Banned
I guess it worked out for FMP, but for Amagi I don't think it'd hurt to have someone else handing the writing. New perspective and all that.

Honestly I wouldn't be that torn up either way. Yonezawa might be an interesting pick and it's not like he's a bad writer. I'm sure Gatoh is going to be involved to an extent, no matter who is the lead scriptwriter.

Just please god, no Hanada.

Gazoinks

Clannad: Revenge of After Story 13
tu869Vdl.jpg

Who are you people

In which Tomoya summons his shonen heart
to win the right to marry Nagisa.

Sweet episode, best bit was them meeting with Tomoya's father at the end. I'm curious whether they'll develop their relationship farther. Hopefully so.

Now go, children! Be adults! Wear your hair up and do responsible things!

Branduil

You know what would have improved JoJo's Bizarre Adventure? A scene where Jonathan Joestar gets brainwashed and makes out with Dio. It's too bad Araki-san never learned about this advanced writing technique for deep character development.

You know what would have improved JoJo's Bizarre Adventure? A scene where Jonathan Joestar gets brainwashed and makes out with Dio. It's too bad Araki-san never learned about this advanced writing technique for deep character development.
Now replacing Dio stealing Erina's first kiss with him stealing Jonathan's would have been way better.

Did people really expect KLK to save anime? Ha!

Kill la Kill 21

I question why I continue to watch this show. Action is literally the only word that comes to mind because it sure as heck isn't for the animation, "plot", the actual plot, characters or music.

Clannad: Revenge of After Story 13

In which Tomoya summons his shonen heart
to win the right to marry Nagisa.

Sweet episode, best bit was them meeting with Tomoya's father at the end. I'm curious whether they'll develop their relationship farther. Hopefully so.

Now go, children! Be adults! Wear your hair up and do responsible things!

Oh my goodness keep going dude!!! It is ridiculous how excited I am to see you get this far. Just a bit more man!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom