• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT2| Waiting for Sakamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Lagoon 19-22
Exciting arc in Japan involving a whole lot of Yakuza politics. The fight in 22 was pretty awesome. Definitely interesting how Rock is getting his beliefs destroyed by Yukio. Looking forward to see how this arc continues.

Midonin

Forgot about the DST changeover shifting everything on Funi forward an hour. It doesn't seem to have affected anything on CR yet, as far as I can tell, though I do remember KLK being moved to 1:30 from its previous 12:30 slot early in its run. Before all the delays happened.

I don't understand. The ending of season 2 of Birdy Decode clearly makes it seem like they were planning a third season. What happened to that? Surely they cannot still be making it?

Tenumi

Banned
Kill La Kill: 21

Well... if there's one thing this show is great at, it's one-upping its own epic moments every episode. That being said, I'm glad we're close to the end. The plot feels like its starting to wrap up, most definitely.

duckroll

I don't understand. The ending of season 2 of Birdy Decode clearly makes it seem like they were planning a third season. What happened to that? Surely they cannot still be making it?

I don't think they were ever planning one. The director moved on to the Code Geass Akito the Exiled project the same year Decode 2 wrapped up, and he's been making that ever since. It probably won't be over until next year, and by now I doubt A-1 has any plans on making more Birdy. They have way too many other projects on their plate now and in the future.

It didnt sell enough DVDs I think sadly. So much potential.

So people buy shit like IS and yet this didn't sell enough......fuck

iuDioTBQdPMSp.gif

I don't think they were ever planning one. The director moved on to the Code Geass Akito the Exiled project the same year Decode 2 wrapped up, and he's been making that ever since. It probably won't be over until next year, and by now I doubt A-1 has any plans on making more Birdy. They have way too many other projects on their plate now and in the future.

Now I'm really sad.

Crocodile

I've been interested in checking out Birdy but never got around to it. Is the ending conclusive but could allow for a continuation or is it like the Viewtiful Joe 2 ending where it basically ends in the middle of a fight with a "To Be Continued" figuratively plastered all over the screen?

Stop talking about Birdy, you're making me sad about how Funi treated it.

What did they do wrong?

Gundam Build Fighters 22

THE KAMPFER IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE KAMPFER

Say hello to the Exia amazing

Man, I feel sad for knowing what the final attack will be from Sei and Reiji if the past battles have told me anything.

Recently, My Sister
climaxed
at the
dinner table
while I gave her the
heimlich maneuver, or as they subbed it, abdominal
thrusts (aka Imocho)- 10

Well, that happened.

Wait hold on, back up, what? It's another one of those shows? Or are you just being facetious? I don't think I can take another
sister love
anime.

Dont watch Imocho

After what happened at the end of OreImo, I've pretty much sworn off every anime where the sister is in the title of the show and is most likely the "love interest" of the show.

*shutters*

What's sad is OreImo was soooooo good before those last 3 OVA's happened. :mad:(

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
After what happened at the end of OreImo, I've pretty much sworn off every anime where the sister is in the title of the show and is most likely the "love interest" of the show.

*shutters*

What's sad is OreImo was soooooo good before those last 3 OVA's happened. :mad:(

(oreimo was never good)

First season was okay. Second season went full harem and the stupidities that entail when a harem includes a relative.

T_T

Kyousuke you
incest loving
airhead. You were supposed to chose
Ayase or Kuroneko! Not the freakin' sister.
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Cannot believe I am still this upset about the way things turned out. :/

Gazoinks

T_T

Kyousuke you
incest loving
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I haven't watched Oreimo, but doesn't the title make it pretty clear how it was going to end up?

Jarmel

Banned
If the third season of Decode would have ended up similar to the first, then I can't say I care whether it gets made or not.

I haven't watched Oreimo, but doesn't the title make it pretty clear how it was going to end up?

Yeah....

But most of us didn't want it to as the show itself was entertaining.... for some reason.

And for a while there the show made us actually think they wouldn't do.... that ending. But it did. Devistated everyone watching and somehow retroactively ruined the entire show. It takes great effort to troll a fanbase like that. So I mind as well try and laugh it off.

Wizard Barristers 2

Cecil, this is not the time to--- CECIL TAKE OFF YOUR FUCKING COSPLAY AND WEAR APPROPRIATE CLOTHES. I'm thinking this will be a constant.

The amount of time spent here can't really benefit court sessions due to the actual length of the show, so it's like... Abridged mode in a sense. Rather glad they didn't make the whole violation from the last episode stretch out for too long.

Watching this for duckroll.

T_T

Kyousuke you
incest loving
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

The fucking audience man. Thats probably what they wanted..."fan service".

Be thankful it ended on a high note. A number of works can't say that!

It did but it wasn't a very conclusive ending. It didn't give me closure but leaves me wanting more and with many questions.

For instance, did Nataru come back, does Tsutomu ever get his body back, who was the sun shades guy and the woman he was with?

Do you know the answers?

I was naive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom