• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT2| Waiting for Sakamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to collect all the artboxes and singles and goodies. that brings me to the lack of space problem. ive got like 300+ shows in my collection. It takes up 5 bookcases of space. To the point where I now collect those SAVE sets.

Definitely know the feeling of having a lack of space for my collection of anime, novels, and OSTs. Had to repurpose an old DVD rack for my PS2 games to hold a good portion of my manga series.

Defuser

Kill la kill ep 22

YARE YARE DAZE MUTHAFUCKERS. Base Trigger.

Trigger has answer our prayers for the return of
Makotaro

Ryuuko trying to say nee chan is pretty cute.

cajunator

Banned
Definitely know the feeling of having a lack of space for my collection of anime, novels, and OSTs. Had to repurpose an old DVD rack for my PS2 games to hold a good portion of my manga series.

I have everything in one room. Thats the main problem. Its literally all in one room. I am basically living in an anime store.

Syrinx

Ojamajo Doremi Dokkaan! 21

Oh man, Oyajiide. Been a long time since he's been involved. I almost forgot what an awesome duo he and Hana-chan make. That much hasn't changed at least.

Golden Time - 22

I don't even, all the drama is hosing out like a broken fountain now.

Edit:
Linda gets back with Banri now right? RIGHT?!?!?!

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Golden Time - 22

I don't even, all the drama is hosing out like a broken fountain now.

Edit:
Linda gets back with Banri now right? RIGHT?!?!?!

image.php

Always supporting the wrong girl.

Thoraxes

Golden Time - 22

Please let this mean
Linda wins.

Please please pleeaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. In fact i'd be like 1000000000% happy if she did.

I still think Samurai Flamenco is going to end with a live action finale where
Masayoshi fights the writers.

I thought that at one point as well.

Though considering the events of episode 19 I still think my current theory is very possible.

Then again, nothing is impossible in Samurai Flamenco.

JoeFu

Banned
There's still 2 more episodes of SamFlam right? It could go anywhere and that's why I love the show so much. It's so absurd that literally anything can happen.

Zeppeli

Banned
I would say "but there's only two episodes left", but that would be underestimating the show, which is something that's been proven over and over to be a bad idea.

I'm fully expecting either the live action finale like I said before, or
Samurai Flamenco defeats God

Zeppeli

Banned
I thought that at one point as well.

Though considering the events of episode 19 I still think my current theory is very possible.

Then again, nothing is impossible in Samurai Flamenco.

There's one thing that's impossible.

Hero will never give up, never hide, never be defeated, never accept evil.

There's still 2 more episodes of SamFlam right? It could go anywhere and that's why I love the show so much. It's so absurd that literally anything can happen.

Now you found a way on how it could be disappointing. We might not get a live action finale.

If you remember to say your daily Flamencos, nothing is impossible!

Zeppeli

Banned
Also, I normally hate Slice of Life but Engaged to the Unidentified is fun as hell to watch solely because of the premise for the fiance/step-sister's family and the OP/ED being catchy as all get out.

cajunator

Banned
I know you have posted pictures of your collection before, or at least a small portion, but is anything else in that one room besides anime?

football stuff, car stuff, origami, gamez, penguins

Did you talk to them?

that does seem to be the logical way to find out.

Samurai Flamenco is probably the best show with the worst production values that I've ever watched and that picture is every reason why.

-----------------------------

Some sort of CM for Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara, with the KanaHana-voiced character.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpVYiL3Gx4k

Oh hnnnnngh.

Articalys

So anyway, Sailor Moon anime+manga experts, if Crystal is a closer-to-the-manga adaptation, what should I expect will be different from the original anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom