• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter Anime 2015 |OT| ZA WARUDO is not square!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fertygo

Yurikuma - 03

I swear I hear Megaman EXE music in this episode, holy shit.

Btw if nothing else I enjoy the tone, the theatrics, silly effect (SHOOOOOOOOCK, KUMA SHOCK!) the way the bears out like team rocket in this ep fucking kills me.

Man, Ikuhara need to goes total comedy instead.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
i just want Yakitate Japan style food anime

If it sticks to the formula of the first arc then yes.

If it goes to pot like the second and third arcs then no.

And that's not even mentioning the fourth arc from the manga. One time the anime adaption ending early was a good thing.

Jintor

Log Horizon s2 15

Pretty enjoyable low-key episode. Good exploration of Izuzu. I'll need to go back and watch S1 at some point because I honestly can't remember at what point she actually popped up.

Interesting that IRL seems to be intruding more and more on the internal. Also the shot of them on the wagon setting out on the highway was really cool and I wish LH had a higher budget.

I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying 10

Lol. Great episode. The eva references slayed me. Perfect ending, too.

NeonZ

Log Horizon s2 15

Pretty enjoyable low-key episode. Good exploration of Izuzu. I'll need to go back and watch S1 at some point because I honestly can't remember at what point she actually popped up.

She appears right after Toya and Minori join Hamelin, as another new player taken by them. Looking back, it's kind of easy to miss her since every player there had pretty unique designs, so she initially seems like just another background character. She also even disappears alongside the others for a couple of episodes, returning for the training camp. It's only there she actually stands out on her own and clearly becomes a main character.

Even during the Hamelin scenes though, she's the only other newbie player actually shown interacting with Toya and Minori, before the escape plan episode.

Kamion

After three episodes of Yuri Kuma Arashi, I'm still not sure whether I want to continue watching it.

I loved Utena and I enjoyed Penguindrum, but this is just weird for the sake of being weird.

Absolute Duo 03

The show itself is pretty boring, but i like the OP's animation, even though i don't know why they dance.
jaHKj02.gif

2kjKWMR.gif

Narag

This has been a long-standing ethos of Ikuhara's work actually, with also the infamous hot-spring conversations with Anno, where Ikuhara was asking that Anno did that with Rei.
(actually it was more about defiling her to get to otaku)

One would think I would have been aware of that between Utena and the dream mirrors in SuperS, ~chu.

/XX/

I really trusted before in Panasonic (by way of PHL & PACR) efforts in their digital transfers and authoring work for the previous Ghibli Ga Ippai Collection titles, but if the Prince of the Sun disc release from The Collected Works of Director Isao Takahata box ends up being another resolution upscale encoding (like the previous Blu-ray Disc from TOEI VIDEO was) I'll go nuts!

People not believing in the glory of Soma smh
Some probably don't want to believe because they retain a grudge towards that work for displacing tosh from working on his more, ahem... "raw" talents.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Doamaiger D is a very normal anime about a dessert shoppe.

Yuuki Yuuna - 4

This episode was pretty boring, imouto continues to be the worst anime archetype.

Episode 5

This battle is really rubbing me the wrong way, or maybe it's the characters. I think I should stop watching for a while.

Why is Matsuoka voicing the MC a negative point?
Do you hate SAO so much it ruins other shows for you? I don't think it's a very good fit, but guys gotta work.

It partially has to do with SAO, but the other reason is that his voice does not fit Soma at all. Though it could just be me, being very picky. Anyways I hope it turns out great. Sorry for my negativity.

Theonik

I really trusted before in Panasonic (by way of PHL & PACR) efforts in their digital transfers and authoring work for the previous Ghibli Ga Ippai Collection titles, but if the Prince of the Sun disc release from The Collected Works of Director Isao Takahata box ends up being another resolution upscale encoding (like the previous Blu-ray Disc from TOEI VIDEO was) I'll go nuts!
Are we even sure it will be a new transfer? The boxes were already released stuff repackaged with new special features no?
(I still kinda resent them for that since I already bought them all separately)

Yuuki Yuuna - 4

This episode was pretty boring, imouto continues to be the worst anime archetype.

Episode 5

This battle is really rubbing me the wrong way, or maybe it's the characters. I think I should stop watching for a while.

The battles were seriously lackluster during the entire course of the thing, probably the worst part of it actually. At this point Yuuki Yuuna hasn't really "started" yet though, there is some payoff down the road.

Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE! - 03

Red one continues to be the best one as he's not automatically brainwashed like all the others. And he doesn't mind looking at a dude's junk.

Crap, where is that SNL "Gay Marriage!".gif, cuz that's exactly what the student council's plan is and it was the dust thing that came intimate my mind.

Durarara X2 2

2 episodes in and already I love watching the twins in action. Aoba is a pretty good character as well. I'm hoping they get more screen-time.

The battles were seriously lackluster during the entire course of the thing, probably the worst part of it actually. At this point Yuuki Yuuna hasn't really "started" yet though, there is some payoff down the road.

I don't know, the battles in Yuki Yuna really appealed to me because it felt really, well, "Super Robot-ish".

The battle in episode 5 reminded me of GaoGaiGar where
Yuna smashes a sun inside that triangle.
So yeah, I thought it was kinda awesome, haha.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Durara X2 2
Orihara twin is super interesting
Oh hey, Hotline Miami anime.
Celty is so moe.

Log Horizon 2 15

Serara still thirsty for Nyanta love
The show change focus to junior team, which is great, since it will focus on regular quest. Is that Rule 63 Shiroe in the preview?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom