• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter Anime 2015 |OT| ZA WARUDO is not square!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Molotov

Happiness Charge Precure: END

I'm conflicted with HapCha. On one hand, it has a pretty good cast of characters and the action is fairly good this season when not using their CG special attack forms. On the other hand, it feels like a lot of squandered potential. This show could have been near the top of the Precure tier, and yet it ends up, in my opinion, falling somewhere towards the middle.

Even realizing that it was a heavy part of the plot, the love angles really harmed the show, at least in my eyes. I sincerly hope that is one topic that Precure decides to avoid for a while, now that they've hopefully gotten it out of their systems.

But enough about little girl cartoons. As far as HapCha is concerned, I would say it is a "take it or leave it" type of show. Not a must watch, but not one to be avoided at all costs.

TBH, I've been ready for HapCha to be over for a while because now it's Go! Princess time, muthafuckas! Get on this hype train!

Midonin

Azumanga Daioh 12-14

The Chiyo-focused episode was adorable, especially the ending. The episode, without saying it, raising the question of her possibly growing up too fast was done in a nice way - and getting her perspective on the other students was great. (Of course Tomo plays Kamen Rider. This is another reason why she's great.)

The exams episode was pretty funny, and the second beach episode also accomplished a lot without saying it. The details of what Nyamo went in to are best left to the imagination, where I'm wavering between it dealing with either complex emotional pain, or it was simply lewd. Whichever one you think would impact the girls like they did.

From what I'm seeing here, AzuDai also had more than one beach episode in its runtime, containing callbacks to the previous one while expanding on having a new character there. Was it disparaged years later because it had been done before, or because the style of humor worked better for the audience and their state at the time? I knew the internet was still finding its legs around that time, too.

cajunator

Banned
Why the eyepatch?

Because my Chuunibyo set came with an eyepatch and I wanted to wear it.

Gourmet Girl Graffiti 03

When are they gonna drop the pretense of this being a show about food and get on with the yuri fun times?

Its not really yuri. they are just great friends.

Because you need Pony Canyon to make good Japanese packaging/artwork. People complain about AoA's releases not having stuff when the JP set is just as bare (excluding character song/OP/ED CDs and commentary tracks). Even still, Sentai gives you no video extras in that set (bonus shorts, making-of, talk shows, web previews, etc). That's seriously how much was in the JP sets.

Sentai has S2 already.

I guess that makes sense. Thanks.

YqiL1qE.jpg

GSJp2IF.jpg

Well that is very intriguing. A unique style and facial expressions. Ill check this out.

Just finished Heartcatch Precure and now i'm feeling empty. Anyone have any good Magical Girl show recommendations?

Hmm. Princess tutu is good. Pretear is one not everyone seems to watch.

So what are the stand out shows this season so far?

Lesbian Bear Storm is very unique. Also Gourmet Girls Graffiti is squee and Rolling girls is easily my favorite!

Gourmet Girl Graffiti 1

bLPjCfO.gif
znGffcb.gif

Ugh. This here is the weekly healing of the season. Its like a hot, hearty soup on a cold blizzard day. Just feel so warm and fuzzy after! I like the OP and ED too.

It is. It makes me so happy!

Jex

[...]
The real draw for me Ange (and to a lesser extent, Hllda) having a great character arc throughout these first twelve episodes. Ange herself is so far removed from who she started as that she’s nigh unrecognizable. While I’m sure it’d be easy to take her rather extreme behavior early on as anime being anime, when taken as a whole, it comes across as someone genuinely dealing with the trauma of having her life upended so suddenly and being forced to reinvent her own identity. Though not in the typical order from what I can remember, she goes through the typical stages of grief as she deals with the death of her mother and having her humanity rescinded in the eyes of the world. She’s forced to re-learn the value of others over the course of these eps although a case could be made she never understood the concept to begin given the sheltered life of her youth. She’s transformed from a haughty naive princess into a tough as nails take-no-shit soldier on the front lines where she believes she belongs. Even better, the ending of the 12th episode hints at that new facade beginning to crack as well. Sure, it may not actually happen going forward as I’m not fully caught up but doubt appeared if only momentarily and sometimes that's enough.
Maybe now people won't think I'm totally crazy for saying that Cross Ange has good character development! I mean, I've also pointed out that the show undermines her somewhat with Tusk but overall it's more than I'd have expected given the premise.
Really I think this is more a damnation of writing in modern mecha anime in that a prison exploitation work filled with lesbian fanservice has better character work than almost every mecha anime in the last five to six years.
That's true enough although, in fairness, many mecha shows don't really have strong character development arcs beyond kid grows into manly man. Ange, on the other hand, undergoes long and painful character development of the kind that honestly you don't see in many anime of it's genre.
Cross Ange has a really good premise and setting. It's a shame all this pervy stuff is in it making it a B-tier show instead of the classic it could have been...
I'm going to have to completely disagree here. The setting and premise it stupid and ridiculous which is manages to keep the show entertaining despite it's sloppy direction, awful art and non-existent budget. If the show was some kind of boring Sunrise political drama on top of that it would be unbearably dry and I'd have dropped it immediately.

javac

Anime Limited lineup from Feb to June + Update for UK folks
  • 2nd February: Blood Lad (DVD, Collector’s Edition Blu-ray)
  • 2nd February: Perfect Blue [Standard Edition] (Blu-ray)

• 16th February: Tiger & Bunny – The Beginning [Standard Edition] (DVD, Blu-ray)

• 2nd March: Kill La Kill Part 2 [Collector’s Edition] (DVD, Blu-ray)

• 23rd March: Makoto Shinkai Voices From A Distant Star/The Place Promised In Our Early Days Double Pack (DVD, Blu-ray)

• 30th March: Wings Of Honneamise (DVD, Collector’s Edition DVD+Blu-ray)

April – June 2015

• 13th April: HAL [Standard Edition] (DVD, Blu-ray)

• 27th April: Tiger & Bunny – The Rising [Collector’s Edition] (DVD+Blu-ray combi)

• 25th May: Kill La Kill Part 3 [Collector’s Edition] (DVD, Blu-ray)
  • 25th May: Nerima Daikon Brothers (DVD only)

• 8th June*: Baccano Complete Series [Collector’s Edition] (Blu-ray only)

• 29th June: Space Dandy Season 2 [Collector’s Edition] (DVD, Blu-ray)
  • 29th June: Space Dandy Season 2 [Standard Edition] (Blu-ray only)
  • 29th June: Space Dandy Complete Season 1 & 2 Set (DVD only)
  • 29th June*: Gankatsuou – The Count Of Monte Cristo (DVD, Blu-ray)

*Tentative date – not final.

Kill La Kill Part 2
For those of you who saw our photo gallery unboxing of Part 1(SEE HERE), it’s going to be the same as this, but obviously with different artwork and such. Both DVD and Blu-ray versions of Part 2 will contain episodes 10-19 over 2 discs.

As was the case with Part 1 the package will come with a rigid art box, a digipack housing the discs and it will also come with an over 200-page art book. But this time with the art book we’ve been able to achieve something very cool as we (the UK) are the only territory outside of Japan getting this art book! So the only you can get this art book outside of Japan is with our Kill La Kill Part 2 release.

Spoken languages once again will be English and original Japanese (with English subtitles.)

On-disc extras will include Clean Opening and Ending title sequences along with Web Previews.

Makoto Shinkai Voices Of A Distant Star/The Place Promised In Our Early Days Twin Pack
Both the DVD and Blu-ray versions will comes packed in a standard amaray case but will also come with a 12-page booklet and a reversible sleeve design as well. (We should be able to confirm the contents of the booklet and on-disc extras soon.)

Languages: Spoken English, Japanese with English subtitles for both features.

Wings Of Honneamise (aka Royal Space Force)
For this there will be two versions available. A standard DVD edition containing the film and a Collector’s Edition Blu-ray+DVD package that will come with a rigid box, a digipack to house the both the two discs and a 20-page booklet. This design echoing what we’ve done for previous Collector’s Edition releases of ours for Cowboy Bebop, Tiger & Bunny – The Beginning and Blood Lad but will be adjusted accordingly for this particular title.

(We’ll be able to confirm exact contents of the booklet and on-disc extras soon.)

We can also confirm that as things stand the film will be presented in it’s complete uncut form, however (all going well) we are intending to make the scene that was removed from the original UK home video release (many years ago) chapter marked to make it easy for those who don’t want to watch it to skip past it.

Languages: Spoken English, Japanese with English subtitles

KICKSTARTER UPDATE
  1. Patema Inverted Kickstarter backers! Have you checked your email over the weekend? An update was sent to all backers this past Friday. (Backers can also see the update on the Kickstarter website HERE.)
  2. Mai Mai Miracle backers, we haven’t forgotten about you. There isn’t a new update to bring you at this time but as soon as there is one we’ll be sure to let you know.
Link

Jex

Mmm yeah, the panorama of the last years is pretty grim.

Also let's be honest, they forgot their own "prison exploitation" setting after the first two episodes or three episodes. After that they showed they have shopping malls and festivals and it seems they can go whatever they want in the island and have decent rooms, there is barely any prison guards... it's more a living place/resort for pilot fighters than normal prison. The "prison" concept comes in that it isn't voluntary, they are obligated to be pilot fighters (or mechanics, or whatever).

All you're saying is that it's one of those swanky Northern European prisons. Despite some minor luxuries there is no escape from their life of fighting and drying pointless deaths.

Girl Friend Beta 08

Oh, it's back to the main character then...

It's either go with the safe routine or try something that might have a chance to fail for the tournament. And there's another character that's bad at cooking except for making a particular type of drink, this time it's coffee instead of tea.

Jarmel

Banned
That's true enough although, in fairness, many mecha shows don't really have strong character development arcs beyond kid grows into manly man. Ange, on the other hand, undergoes long and painful character development of the kind that honestly you don't see in many anime of it's genre.

We don't even get decent coming of age stories in mecha anymore.

BluWacky

It's like they've forgotten they have the Escaflowne license. I haven't forgotten. And I won't.

I would just post a "." But that would be uncouth.

My vague recollection is that it was delayed to the end of this year (I.e. a whole year's delay, even after being announced in 2013!). I suspect they may wait for Funimation to do their release and piggyback off it somehow.

Believe me, I have not forgotten either.

javac

It's like they've forgotten they have the Escaflowne license. I haven't forgotten. And I won't.

Hah yeah that's planned for a bit later in the year. A comment I found on it:

I'd like to do Escaflowne late Q2 but suspect Q3 is a tad more likely once we sift through the plethora of material woes we are looking to face there...
The last time they mentioned it, the schedule looked like this: (21st Dec 2014)
Anime Limited Q1:
  • Gekijō-ban Tiger & Bunny -The Rising- (Blu-ray, DVD)
  • Short Peace
Q2:
  • Mai Mai Miracle
  • Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo (Blu-ray, DVD)
  • Samurai Flamenco (Blu-ray, DVD)
  • A Letter to Momo (Blu-ray, DVD)
  • Baccano! (Blu-ray)
  • Shinkai Collection
Q3:
  • Tokyo Ghoul (Blu-ray, DVD)
  • Full Metal Panic! Collectors Edition
  • PSYCHIC SCHOOL WARS
Q4:
  • Terror in Resonance (Blu-ray, DVD)
  • Vision of Escaflowne - (Blu-ray Ultimate Edition)
  • 'a yet to be announced film that's out of the usual and a shorts series that blew us away online.'

So going by Anime Limited's release schedule we should (hopefully) expect Funimation to re-release Esclaflowne before the year is up then? Good to know.

2014 Fall Preliminary First Volume Sales

11,098 *1 Yowamushi Pedal Grande Road [BD+DVD]
10,912 *5 Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru [BD+DVD] 
---------- 10k Line ----------
*9,003 *5 Psycho-Pass Season 2 [BD+DVD] 
*8,855 *4 Crossange Tenshi to Ryuu no Rinbu [BD+DVD] 
*8,194 *4 Amagi Brilliant Park [BD+DVD]
*7,923 *4 Shirobako [BD] 
*5,694 *4 Gundam G no Reconguista [BD+DVD] 
*5,360 *4 Gugure! Kokkuri-san [BD+DVD] 
*4,574 *4 Grisaia no Kajitsu [BD+DVD] 
*4,165 *4 Trinity Seven [BD+DVD] 
*3,718 *4 Madan no Ou to Vanadis [BD+DVD] 
*3,184 *4 Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu. [BD+DVD] 
---------- Manabi Line (2,899) ----------
*2,829 *1 Donten ni Warau [BD-Box/DVD-Box]
*2,609 *1 Girlfriend (kari) [BD+DVD]
*1,919 *3 Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de [BD] 
*1,882 *2 Terraformars [BD+DVD]
*1,188 *2 Hi☆sCoool! Seha Girls [BD] 
*1,151 *1 Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken [BD+DVD] 
*1,114 *2 Hitsugi no Chaika AVENGING BATTLE [BD]
*1,107 *1 Ai Tenchi Muyo! [BD+DVD]
**,956 *2 Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai [BD]  
**,746 *1 Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji [BD+DVD] 
**,622 *1 Denkigai no Honya-san [BD]  
**,464 *1 Gundam Build Fighters Try [BD-BOX+DVD] 
**,419 *1 Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete [BD]

Excluding the updated numbers for Psycho-Pass S2, everything bolded is a new entry.

Yowapedal s2 v1 sells 5961/5137, total 11,098. The event ticket is a pretty big deal for this one, but still a strong start, handily beats anything s1 sold (9,280 v1 with a very long tail) and ought to get to about 13k. v2 has an event ticket as well, so we have to see how v3+ fare. 8 volumes total.

Volume 2 sales are making their way as well.

Yuyuyu v2 sells 7664/606, total 8,270. Way up from v1’s 5,320 v1, which is important because there’s no way v2 will have the 5.6k long tail v1 has had thus far. It needed a stronger wk1, and I’d say this qualifies! v2 ought to break 9k, though 10k is probably too optimistic. Certainly not looking at any big drops, though.

Crossange v2 sells 4506/423, total 4,929. Down 31.3% on v1wk1, about the same sizable ticket drop as PP2, and will also have less of a tail than v1. This is also now unexpectedly out of the running for #2 of Fall.

Source

Keeping the dream alive.

Always!

I would just post a "." But that would be uncouth.

My vague recollection is that it was delayed to the end of this year (I.e. a whole year's delay, even after being announced in 2013!). I suspect they may wait for Funimation to do their release and piggyback off it somehow.

Believe me, I have not forgotten either.

I'll take the reason you suggested since there's some method there. At least I'm not alone in waiting.

Thanks for that. I won't make a joke about Q4 being late enough to see a delay into 2016 :p

Beefeater

Banned
Am I the only one who's lost count of how many times I've watched/listened to the latest short, Yamadeloid? I love it, it might tie with ME!ME!ME! and the cockroach short for my favorite. A bit under-budgeted maybe, but it's just so cheesy and fun. No lyrics or anything but you still get the gist of its story, and it's basically one big ego stroke for the lead singer who also voiced Spike along with a million other roles in anime.

SUYA!

phaze

Madoka Magica: Rebellion

Homura did nothing wrong.

People who genuinely believe this are even more cray, cray than her.

This was a really great movie. Tfu correction, the first 95 minutes was a great movie. The remaining twenty were an incomprehensible, credulity stretching mess. I struggle to recall any other piece of entertainment that fell of the cliff so hard at the very end. It's like they couldn't help themselves and just had to put yet another twist to this story.

I feel like I have to stray away from TV shows a bit and start watching more movies because Shaft has really blown me away with this one. The original Madoka was already a a show with great production values but here, freed from the shackles of TV aimed budgets, they really delivered a non stop audio-visual feast for the eyes. Storywise as said before, I really liked it till that moment. I very much enjoyed both the confusing beginning and the slow unravelling of the intrigue which leads to the one of the best moments of the movie, the
Equlibrium'esque showdown between Homura and Mami (though I don't quite get why - if Mami was connected to her through her yellow string, she didn't use that fact in combat.) and the subsequent, foreboding talk and clash with Sayaka.
All the later twists and turn kept me glued to the screen and
with Madoka finally coming to take her friend away, they had a perfectly good, touching conclusion to the story. But nooooooo they had to ruin it.
I suppose I could understand that after all her experiences, Akemi has some severe mental issues but literally 10 minutes earlier she chose to die to prevent Kyubei from getting his hands on Madoka. Perhaps that Homura was still without some memories and thus not as warped as the real Homura (this is getting confusing) but it still makes for a large disconnect in her way of thinking. The movie and the last part especially also requires the viewer to accept a lot of god magic mumbo jumbo. Madoka can apparently rewrite the laws of universe but an incubator barrier or Homura's labirynth are some daunting challenges for her. Not buying it but okay I will take it. However unfulfilled love now allows you to overpower a God and become one ? Sorry I'm out. Madoka becoming a God already didn't sit well with me and this is just too much. Finally even after rewatching the last twenty minutes, the state the world is left in is mightily confusing and with Madoka being few steps away from recovering her memories , this is a sour non-ending.

Unless that post-credits fall managed to kill her.

Not sure what to think of the movie overall but it certainly was an experience. If nothing else Rebellion proves that Sayaka is the best character of this franchise. Forgive me for ever doubting you and thinking Homura was anywhere near you. Even the movie recognises this and provides a sweet, sweet revenge for her character.

Madoka Magica: Rebellion
I suppose I could understand that after all her experiences, Akemi has some severe mental issues but literally 10 minutes earlier she chose to die to prevent Kyubei from getting his hands on Madoka. Perhaps that Homura was still without some memories and thus not as warped as the real Homura (this is getting confusing) but it still makes for a large disconnect in her way of thinking. The movie and the last part especially also requires the viewer to accept a lot of god magic mumbo jumbo. Madoka can apparently rewrite the laws of universe but an incubator barrier or Homura's labirynth are some daunting challenges for her. Not buying it but okay I will take it. However unfulfilled love now allows you to overpower a God and become one ? Sorry I'm out. Madoka becoming a God already didn't sit well with me and this is just too much. Finally even after rewatching the last twenty minutes, the state the world is left in is mightily confusing and with Madoka being few steps away from recovering her memories , this is a sour non-ending.

Unless that post-credits fall managed to kill her.

I think the issue her is you're coming at it from the perspective that Madoka is a godly being and currently possesses godly powers. While yes when Madoka made her wish she was able to rewrite the universe its still remain unclear how much power she actually has after that. Remember QB said she was merely a concept now after she did the universe rewrite who knows how much power she actually possesses and if she would be the type to interfer with things going on on Earth. As for what Homura did to Madoka I always felt it was a opportunity sort of thing. The opportunity to forever make Madoka her's presented itself and she took it at the most vital of moments. Also considering we're dealing with magic here and magic doesn't really have to explain itself it isn't so far-fetched the Homura's 'love magic' built up over countless years of time traveling allowed her to acquire godlike power as well.

Also I've always assumed that Madoka's godlike powers are currently being suppressed by Homura and that scene when she seems to be remembering who she really is was perhaps to show Homura doesn't have as much control of this universe as it might appear.

Girl Friend Beta 11

Heh... Guess they really became friends after getting those kittens then...

Chloe's parents wants Chloe to leave Japan, so everybody makes a infomercial and badly translated letters to convince her parents that she should stay. But it doesn't help and her dad shows up out of nowhere and there's the dumbest reason ever for wanting her to come home. Everything gets cleared up and Chloe gets to stay though... Too bad ;P

e_i

Sketchbook Full Colors

That's definitely a sweet, easy going anime. The two senpai girls who are always together were awesome. Kate is goddess, although she talks funny (broken Japanese?).

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
In my interpretation of the events of the TV series, Madoka rewrites one of the fundamental laws of their universe (hope -> despair) but that's as far as her influence extended. She wasn't God or Jesus although her function was very Christ-like in that she's saving the souls of the damned.

Basically it's like:

Before Madoka, the conversion from hope to despair was an automatic reaction because this was how their universe worked.

After Madoka, there came to be a hard cap on the conversion from hope to despair as envisioned by Madoka during her wish. But the price for creating this law was that she would have to be the law. She becomes the personification of a concept, similar to The Endless from Sandman.

What Homura does, in Rebellion, was separate Madoka the Law from Madoka the person. But like Madoka before her, her rewrite isn't perfect either and there exists a tenuous connection between Madoka and the Law of the Cycle.

The Incubators' isolation of Homura can explained away with super magic science. Pocket dimensions are a well worn concept in sci-fi and fantasy, this is the same deal.

Where does Homura's power to change the universe come from? Well it's not fully explained because how do you make a consistent ruleset for god creation? But what I imagine happened was that Homura was isolated and studied for a very very long time. I don't think we should take the movie at face value and assume there is 1:1 relationship between time in the world inside Homura's gem and time in the world outside of it. With that in mind, it's very possible that Homura's witch powers fermented and changed over time into something new, so what happened to her was unprecedented in both the pre-Madoka and post-Madoka universes.

Jex

For some reason, the more positive reviews I read of the Madoka movie the less I want to watch it. I can't really explain why except that, perhaps, I was simply satisfied with the TV series. Not enthralled, but satisfied.

Joe Molotov

For some reason, the more positive reviews I read of the Madoka movie the less I want to watch it. I can't really explain why except that, perhaps, I was simply satisfied with the TV series. Not enthralled, but satisfied.

Madoka Rebellion did nothing wrong.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.

You've crossed the threshold where you can no longer develop interest in a work simply because it's good and need something terrible/awful about it to pique your interest.

I'm sure you're going to watch 4.44 with the rest of us because who wouldn't want to see the conclusion to the trainwreck that began in 3.33?

Look at what you have become.

Good. Trust me, you don't want to watch it if that's how you feel about the series.

I was satisfied with the way the TV series ended and being the big fan that I was of it, I was hyped to hear that there was a sequel.

Then when it finally came out I read the spoilers and I must have been depressed for days. It's the only anime that I actively despise.

I assume I felt the same way Eureka Seven fans felt after Astral Ocean.

Jex

You've crossed the threshold where you can no longer develop interest in a work simply because it's good and need something terrible/awful about it to pique your interest.

I'm sure you're going to watch 4.44 with the rest of us because who wouldn't want to see the conclusion to the trainwreck that began in 3.33?

Look at what you have become.

See, that's not quite fair. I'm not avoiding the work because it's popular but rather because I've already experienced a satisfying conclusion to the story. That's pretty rare in anime and so I don't particularly want to alter my personal relationship to the property.

Anyone here a Neptunia fan?

Because the new characters and their descriptions are absolutely stellar.

S-sha (voiced by Maaya Uchida) – Clearly resembles Square Enix. A bad-mouthed, cool beauty apathetic about everything. She failed as a filmmaker and had a run in with death at one point.

B-sha (voiced by Ayana Taketatsu) – Clearly resembles Bandai Namco. A toy vendor and girl who loves money above all. She demands small sums of money for every little thing.

K-sha (voiced by Rina Hidaka) – Clearly resembles Konami. A girl attending the girls’ school on Lastation. She enjoys music, both as a listener and a performer, and when she has a gun on her, her personality resembles that of a war veteran.

C-sha (voiced by Haruka Tomatsu) – Clearly resembles Capcom. The leader of the Gold Third. Contrary to her appearance, she’s very gluttonous and has no power when she’s hungry.

Clov

See, that's not quite fair. I'm not avoiding the work because it's popular but rather because I've already experienced a satisfying conclusion to the story. That's pretty rare in anime and so I don't particularly want to alter my personal relationship to the property.

As someone who enjoyed the movie, if you feel that way about Madoka, it's best not to watch Rebellion. If you want to stay satisfied with the series as it is, it's a good idea to not watch any more.

It certainly is debatable if Madoka Magica needed a sequel and Rebellion does fell a bit fan-fictiony (
everyone seemingly being alive, the awesome fight between Mami/Homura, the confirmation of a romantic relationship between sayaka and kyoko...
). The controversy surrounding the ending is also quite understandable. But nonetheless I think the movie is worth watching for its visuals alone: Backgrounds and world design are even more imaginative than in the TV series and theres also some really good animation. It would be a shame to miss out on that because one is satisfied with how the TV series ended.

cajunator

Banned
I have no idea how much brain damage I just received.

Well, we did warn you about Oreimo. You didnt stumble blindly into at at least!

This is so awesome. I had to share it on twitter. Love these guys' work.

Looks like my Sailor Moon V2. blurays just shipped.

Mine havent yet and this time they arent even combined with anything :/
I think they just love you more BEAR.

People are actually buying those?

Yeah some of us bought them. Its Sailor Moon on bluray. couldnt pass it up.
Yall know I dont buy blurays for quality reasons anyway.

sonicmj1

As someone who was very satisfied with the conclusion of the TV series, Rebellion was a real let-down in that respect. It's really unnecessary.

So playing tanks on War Thunder the last few days finally gave me the motivation to finish the last 2 episodes of Girls und Panzer
don't know why I didn't back when the show was on.

Now im driving around with the GuP & Great Escape themes playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom