• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jman2050

Diverting a bit from horrible shows...

Minami-ke Tadaima 1

I'm shocked, this was actually good. Mostly a rehash of previous season's jokes, but that's to be expected from the first episode. Unfortunately since it lacks Hosaka it's only 4/10 at best.

Metrotab

Banned
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 S2 - 16

¡Viva la Revolución!

It's kinda cheating that the Federation got another satellite weapon though.

Well my role then is discarded trash because my pairing abandoned this thread...

...and me ;___; :DTL

She's had 6 posts in this thread. She hasn't completely abandoned this place!
She's said she's hadn't had a whole lot of time to anime because of her somewhat recent new job

Syrinx

Because my computer is right here next to her <3

What makes her so special other than that you find her absolutely adorable and such?

I have no figurines, so I don't know the details of inter-figurine politics and how who gets chosen to go where.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
She's had 6 posts in this thread. She hasn't completely abandoned this place!
She's said she's hadn't had a whole lot of time to anime because of her somewhat recent new job

Y'know, I also find it weird that a femdom relationship of all thing appeared on DTL's master list.

cajunator

Banned
What makes her so special other than that you find her absolutely adorable and such?

I have no figurines, so I don't know the details of inter-figurine politics and how who gets chosen to go where.

MY HOUSE, MY RULES :p

She's just really adorable, and the figurine I want to see every time I look to my right.

Shakugan no Shana II 05

FOvBK.jpg

About as appeasing as whatever this is.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
I can't wait for Tamako Market - I showed my wife the OP and she's in love with the chicken! That thing is a chicken, right? Hmmm to think the chicken was her favorite part of Tonari as well...

Anyways Gargantia looks great! I'm gonna watch the shit out of it! I don't care if it's bad, it's gonna be so good!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom